Here are Four Reasons why an Auto Title Loan is Better Than a Traditional Loan:
- Your credit score is not a factor in car title loans: This is because the loan is secured by your car’s title as collateral.1 This is a great opportunity for people in need who might not have a good credit score to get help in times of financial emergency. On the other hand, bank loans take credit score and history very seriously which means a majority of people may not be able to access funds when they need them the most.
- You can get the money you need: The loan is based on the equity of your car and ability to repay the loan, so anyone can get as much money as possible if there is sufficient value in their car. This is a big relief to many borrowers who need money on short notice.
- Easy application: The application process is so easy that you can complete the first steps on your cellphone from the comfort of your couch.
Top 3 Reasons to Consider an Auto Title Loan
These reasons make choosing an auto title loan the best bet:
- There are high chances of approval compared to other traditional loans1.
- The application process is free and there are no prepayment penalties
- You can even keep driving your car while making the loan repayment.
Traditional bank loans are nothing like this, in fact, you may have to wait for day if not weeks before your request can be approved. That’s why auto title loans are the most preferred by thousands of people across the US.
Fast Access to Funds
Getting funds fast is not a bad idea. Especially if you have an unexpected situation to deal with. It’s easy to get started for a car title loan with the title to the vehicle, proof of income and a photo ID to qualify for the loan application. What you need is to have the car title and other documents available.
Our representatives take a few minutes to process your paperwork before contacting you back. In case you are approved, the money will be sent to you in as little as one business day3. With multiple ways to receive funds you can choose the payment method that you are most comfortable with. For example, you can pick up funds at a local MoneyGram center near you.
When it comes to borrowing money, there are many different options. All that’s left is to find out which type of loan works the best for you.
When you need to borrow money, there is no shortage of businesses who would be more than happy to lend you money. But you definitely should not choose just any old lender willing to let you borrow money. Many of these types of businesses can stick you with unmanageable terms and freakishly high interest rates. There can even be hidden fees and strings attached to your loan contract.
You don’t have to deal with any of that when you go with LoanMart. There are many reasons why you should choose an auto title loan serviced by LoanMart instead of going with the other potentially risky options that are available.
The Process of Getting a Car Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart
The 3-step process is designed to be streamlined and efficient so you can get your money as soon as the next business day3! Here’s how it works:
There are many ways to get started on your car title loan. Simply go online and click the “APPLY NOW” link, try the convenient live-chat feature, call over the phone, send a text message, or you can even stop by the licensed location if you would like to speak to a LoanMart representative face-to-face.
From there you can fill out a quick little information request. The initial process should only take about 5 minutes to complete and you will know if you qualify right away!
2.) Get Approved
Once you have successfully filled out your submission, your experienced LoanMart car title loan agent will contact you with your free quote. You and your agent can also discuss some of the details of your car title loan contract at this time. Note: There are no fees and there is no obligation at this point. LoanMart wants you to have all the information you need before you make any important decisions.
Your agent will also have you submit a few documents. Once we have your documentation we can proceed with your contract.
3.) GET YOUR MONEY
Enjoy the freedom of financial relief when you get a LoanMart serviced auto title loan.