Are you interested in a car title loan from one of the nation’s leading and most trustworthy agencies? Why, of course you are, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this. LoanMart’s car title loans can fix a whole heap of things in a person’s life. Whether you need funding for your dream vacation or an unwarranted and unexpected expense, the funding you may receive from a car title loan could help you get back on track in life and in your wallet. The qualifications for LoanMart’s title loans are also some of the simplest in the biz, because we care about our customers and want them to get the help they need to get them back into the game, financial or otherwise.
So, what do you need to qualify? Well, first and foremost, the title to your drivable car, of course—it is called a car TITLE loan for a reason. It is with this title that LoanMart will be able to base the equity of your vehicle, and therefore the amount of funding that you will be receiving from your loan. Here are a few other things to know during the qualification process:
- Misplaced your title? The swift and helpful LoanMart title loan team can help you in the retrieval of your title or help in obtaining a copy when you start the process.
- Poor credit score? That’s okay! No, really! Here at LoanMart your credit score will NOT be a main factor in determining whether or not you can obtain a car title loan with us. We’ll take a quick peek just to see, but it is not a major factor. We know that sometimes life gets out of hand, and that you and your credit will be the ones that suffer the most at the end of the day. We don’t want to add to that and instead want to help—at LoanMart, you’re family.
- Free Application Process: LoanMart’s application process is absolutely free and doesn’t have any snake-like fees that other lenders or institutions may incorporate without properly explaining.
The qualifications and whole application process in general are as easy as pie. Aside from your title, LoanMart will only need a few things:
- Proof of Income & Residency: these two are modest requests that all LoanMart’s soon-to-be customers must comply with. In the income department, applicants must have some sort of form of income to qualify, whether it’s a steady job, annuity, trust, or whatever—we need to be sure that you will be able to hold up your end of the bargain, for the better. In terms of residency, an electric, water, or phone bill with your address on it will suffice.
- Valid form of Identification: this should be a no-brainer. LoanMart needs to know that you’re a citizen and can legally be able to obtain the funding that you’re applying for. Your driver’s license or passport will work in your favor.
Once everything has been sent in or discussed, whether on our toll-free line at 1-800-LoanMart, with a representative on our ‘Chat Now’ feature, or on our secure website’s application page, you will more about the process of obtaining your LoanMart title loan funds!
Call Our Team
Take the first step and call our toll-free hotline to speak with a specialist.
Want to know more about what we have to offer? Not sold yet, despite our easy application process and qualifications that would cause other lenders to balk? Keep reading!
LoanMart’s Car Title Loan Features
So, if you’re still reading, you’re highly interested in the goods, but there’s still a little persuading you need. Not a problem at all! Sit back, relax, and enjoy our long list of helpful features that will benefit your short and long term.
LoanMart—A Leading Lender
From Chicago to LA, we help new members of our family get the money they so rightfully deserve. Depending on what state in which you reside, you can qualify for up to $50,0001 with LoanMart—sometimes in as little as one business day3! Personal security and information privacy is also no laughing matter with us! Your information will remain secured and only viewed when it is applicable to your car title loan.
What Can I Use My Car Title Loan For?
Getting a loan isn’t easy and for many people it’s hard to ask for help. We at LoanMart want you to know that we understand all the different things life can entail and that it is nothing to hang your head about! What’s fantastic about a car title loan with us is that once you’re approved and you’ve receive your funds, you can use your money for whatever you please! Good or bad, as long as your monthly payments remain punctual, have at it. Many LoanMart customers use their funds for:
- Long-gestating vacations
- Emergency hospital visits
- Credit card and bill payments, including energy, phone, and water
- Paying rent or mortgage
- Extra funds around the holidays
- Paying off another loan
- Helping family and friends out with their problems
- Taking the plunge and buying a wedding ring
- (we pray it doesn’t happen but) Funeral expenses
- Purchasing an additional car
- …but the possibilities are endless!
Apply for a Car Title Loan Today!
Ready to get the ball rolling with LoanMart today? Of course you are! LoanMart offers invaluable service and all sorts of features to help you combat the good and bad of financial life. If it’s the pestering calls of predatory creditors or the want and need to relax on a beach somewhere for a week or so, LoanMart is ready to assist with a car title loan—get started this instant!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Car Title Loan Qualifications?
To qualify for a title loan, you must have a vehicle with value and prove you are able to repay the loan. Additionally, you must provide documents that include (but are not limited to): a qualifying vehicle title in your name, proof of income & address, and a valid, government-issued photo ID.
Do You Need a Good Credit Score to Qualify for a Title Loan?
Not necessarily. Your credit isn’t the primary qualifying factor in the title loan application process, although it is considered. Instead, lenders will focus on your car’s value and your ability to repay the loan. You can potentially qualify for a title loan with a poor credit score.
I Lost My Car Title. Can I Still Qualify for a Title Loan?
Yes! If you lost or misplaced the title, you could replace the original with a duplicate title at your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Or, if the title is not currently in your name, you can also request a title transfer there.
Can I Qualify for an Auto Title Loan Without Bringing in My Car?
With a title loan serviced by LoanMart, you don’t need to bring your car in to qualify. Just take a few photos of your car and upload them online with the other required documents. Or, text them to a loan agent! The images should include all sides of the vehicle as well as the VIN and odometer.
How Much Money Can I Get if I Meet the Car Title Loan Qualifications?
The amount of money you can borrow through a title loan will primarily depend on your car’s value and income. The more equity your vehicle has, the more funding you could receive! But that’s only possible if you have the income to support that total.