Title Loans in California
The fifth sunniest state in the union, California is famed for its wide variety of attractions. Whether it is the San Diego Zoo in the south, Disneyland and Hollywood in Los Angeles, the beautiful national parks or the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco, California residents have plenty to see and do.
When Californians need a little time out, they head to the numerous beaches for ample rest and relaxation, and when they need a little extra money, they relax in the knowledge that a title loan serviced by LoanMart may help1.
What is a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
An auto title loan works by allowing a borrower to use the equity in their car to obtain a loan. The car acts as collateral, making title loans available to almost anyone – regardless of credit1.
A title loan serviced by LoanMart in California is fast, easy to understand, and provides additional benefits and rewards that regular title loans do not. These benefits include flexible approval and helpful customer service!
How to Apply for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart in California
The application process is very quick and easy, and only involves three simple steps for California residents:
- Application – You can apply by either completing a short online form or by calling 1(855)277-4847 toll-free and speaking to a loan specialist. Some basic contact information and vehicle details are all that’s initially required.
- Qualification – Your vehicle is valued and then, if it holds enough equity, a loan offer is made. It takes just minutes to find out how much you could qualify for1!
- Funding – After you submit your documents, all that is left is for you to sign the contract and get your money1! Contracts can be signed electronically, while funding can be through cash, check or direct deposit. Your loan specialist is there to help you throughout the entire process, and if you have any questions, you’re welcome to call them toll-free at 1(855)277-4847 at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions About Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart in California
It can be a little daunting when you are looking to borrow money – especially if it’s a process or product you’re not familiar with. The more information you have, the easier it is to make an informed decision.
Here are some of the most asked questions to help you determine if a title loan Serviced by LoanMart is the right choice for you.
- Why is a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart Better Than Other Loans in California?
- Is Credit a Large Factor in Qualifying for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart in California?
- Can I Still Keep My Car with a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
- What Can I Use the Funds from a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart for?
- Is My Personal Information Secure When I Apply for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
- How Quickly Can I Get My Money with a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
- How Do I Make My Payments with a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
- What Happens If I Can’t Make My Payments on My Title Loan?
- How Do I Get My Title Back After I’ve Paid Off My Title Loan?
- How fast can I get my money with LoanMart Servicing Title Loans in California? – Upon approval, you usually get your money as soon as the same day or the very next business day.
- How long is the process with LoanMart Servicing Title Loans in California? – Fast! Some people are able to get their money the same day they apply.
- Do I have to pay back my loan immediately when I go with LoanMart Servicing Title Loans in California? – No! Title Loans serviced by LoanMart in California come with convenient terms so you won’t have to pay back your loan all at once
Why is a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart Better Than Other Loans in California?
You are probably aware of the many lending options available to you as a borrower in California. So why should you choose a title loan serviced by LoanMart over all the others?
- Flexibility Throughout the Entire Process – In an industry known for its rigidity, a title loan serviced by LoanMart stand apart from the rest by providing the flexibility you need throughout your entire loan approval process.
- Unparalleled Convenience – The entire loan process, from application to funding, can be completed without ever leaving the comfort of your own home!
- No Hidden Fees or Charges – With title loans serviced by LoanMart, there are no hidden fees or charges, so you can rest assured you will not be receiving any unpleasant surprises with your loan.
Is Credit a Large Factor in Qualifying for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart in California?
No! Unlike most traditional loan options, credit score and history aren’t major factors in the approval process for a title loan serviced by LoanMart1. By using a vehicle as collateral for the loan, it lessens the risk and allows the loan to be made available to more potential borrowers.
Can I Still Keep My Car with a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
Yes! You won’t need to surrender or sell your vehicle to get a title loan serviced by LoanMart. Unlike many pawn loans, you can keep your car as you make your payments. Instead of selling your vehicle, a lien is applied to its title. Once the loan is repaid, the lien can be removed. This means there is no disruption to a daily commuting routine and no need to consider alternatives, such as public transport, Uber or Lyft.
What Can I Use the Funds from a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart for?
Almost anything! Many of us have unexpected expenses that are sometimes too large to be covered by our savings. Sometimes regular, planned expenses can be a problem too, especially if the bill is higher than usual. For example, some of the most common reasons people must borrow money are as follows:
- Home repairs
- Car repairs or maintenance
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Medical expenses
- Funeral costs
Is My Personal Information Secure When I Apply for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
Absolutely! Every precaution is taken to protect your personal information, including:
- Encrypting any data submitted online.
- Shredding any documents once they are no longer needed.
- Storing required documents in a secure location.
- Only allowing authorized personnel to access classified information.
- Holding employees to the highest standards.
- Never sharing your personal information without your permission.
How Quickly Can I Get My Money with a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
Loans typically take less than 24 hours to be funded but depending on when you apply and how quickly you can submit your documents, you could have your money in just a few short hours1!
You can choose to receive your money in any of these convenient ways
- Cash, where possible, at MoneyGram locations
- Direct deposit into your bank account
- Check in the mail
- Wire Transfer
Multiple funding options is just another way that a title loan serviced by LoanMart is designed to be flexible for your needs1!
How Do I Make My Payments with a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
A title loan serviced by LoanMart has several convenient ways you can make your payments:
- Online or over the phone with a credit or debit card, or ACH payment from a checking account.
- Via regular mail with a check, money order or cashier’s check.
- Automatic direct debit payments from a checking account.
With an automatic direct debit, you never have to worry about being late for a payment.
What Happens If I Cannot Make My Payments on Title Loan?
If you are ever unable to make your payments on a loan, it’s always advisable to contact your loan provider immediately. When you contact LoanMart, your servicing specialist will do whatever they can to help, and may offer any one of the following options:
- Payment Promise – if you only need a few extra days, you may be able to delay your payment a little. Be aware that you would still be liable for interest and any applicable late fees.
- Due Date Change – if your pay schedule has changed and you have already made your first payment, you may qualify to have your due date changed.
- Deferment – if you have had a good payment record, it may be possible to defer a payment until the end of the loan.
While these options are applicable on a case-by-case basis, be sure to contact your servicing specialist to discuss your options.
How Do I Get My Title Back After I’ve Paid Off My Title Loan?
LoanMart has their own team of DMV specialists. Their goal is to make the title processing as smooth as possible, allowing you to get your title back with the minimum of fuss.
In the state of California, it is a simple three step process:
- Contact your servicing loan specialist for the payoff amount and instructions.
- Once the full payoff is made, a title specialist will ask the DMV to release the lien on your vehicle.
- The California DMV will then send you a clean copy of your title in the mail.
You are then free to sell and transfer ownership of the vehicle. If you have any questions about the process, you can always reach out to a servicing loan specialist at any time.
How Can I Apply for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart in California?
Applying for a title loan serviced by LoanMart in California could not be easier. Simply fill out a brief inquiry form to get started. You could find out in minutes if you qualify1!
Alternatively, just call 1(855)277-4847 toll-free to speak to a servicing loan specialist. They will ask you a few questions about your car and your income and then, if you qualify, they will discuss the next steps with you.
Once the loan is finalized, you can quickly and easily pick up your money from any convenient MoneyGram location. No matter where you live in California, the chances are there is a MoneyGram location very close to you, making it a popular choice for borrowers to have cash in their hand within hours1!