If you're in a financial situation where you need money now to pay an unexpected bill or expense, a title loan services by LoanMart could be just what you're looking for!1,3
LoanMart works in different states across the country to help you acquire the fast cash you need to make it through the month.3 With loan representatives available 6 days a week, you can find out if you qualify for a title loan by calling an agent at 855-277-4847 today.
Where Can I Inquire About Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart?
With title loans serviced by LoanMart,the approval process can be easy, quick, and flexible for people from all different kinds of financial backgrounds.1,3 When you’re looking to inquire about a title loan online with LoanMart, you can check this list below to see if these loans are available in your state:
Check out the map below for service locations:
You can also take advantage of the innovations that LoanMart has to ofer by receiving quick funding through MoneyGram!3 No mater which state you are in, chances are that you may have a MoneyGram location nearby to conveniently access your money.1
Locations Serviced by LoanMart
Title loans serviced by LoanMart are available to residents with in the state, whether they reside in a specific city or live close to one. If you live in any of the previously mentioned states, you can expect to find a city serviced by LoanMart near you!
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
What are the Requirements for Getting a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
A title loan is a secured or collateral-based loan, which means that the approval process can often be much more flexible than other loan options.1 People of all different kinds of financial and credit histories could be eligible for a title loan through the use of collateral.1 With title loans serviced by LoanMart, you could receive your money in a short amount of time, which is convenient for what you need.3 The entire approval process was designed with financial emergencies and borrowers like you in mind!1
It's quite possible to get approved for a title loan and get your money on that same day!3 To inquire about a title loan serviced by LoanMart, you would only need to have these simple requirements to qualify1:
- You Must Be 18 Years or Older: It's essential for you to be at least 18 years or older to be eligible for a title loan. A loan is a significant financial decision.
- You Must Have a Qualifying Vehicle with Enough Positive Equity: With an auto title loan, you are allowed to borrow from the available equity in your car and turn it into cash you can use. The loan amount you would receive is determined partly by your vehicle's equity; if the car has a high-value rate, you could get a more significant amount, however, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to repay the loan.1 The condition of your car also adds a lot to its value. If you have maintained the vehicle well enough with minimal visible damage, its value can be high. Most borrowers who inquire about a title loan might not know the current status of the equity in their car, which is fine. With LoanMart, you can find an estimate with a quote free of obligation using the online calculator tool.1
- The Title from Your Vehicle: When speaking about the collateral used for a title loan, it refers to your car's title. A loan agent uses your title to verify the ownership of the vehicle. The title must be in your name to qualify for a title loan. If your name is missing from the title or it's lost, a representative from LoanMart can help you find out how to request a title transfer or a replacement. A borrower uses their car's title to secure the loan, and in doing so, lessens the risk of their eligibility being affected by the status of their credit or financial background.1 It also provides the loan provider the security that the borrower will repay the loan one way or another. You can keep driving your car as long as you are responsible for your monthly payments and make them on time.
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan: This is another crucial factor in determining your eligibility for a title loan. When you're looking to get a title loan, you need to get a loan amount that you can afford. One of the many benefits of title loans is that you don't need a full-time job to qualify for the cash you need.1 As long as you can meet your monthly installments, you may be eligible for a title loan by using an alternative form of income.1
What Documents are Needed to Apply for a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
After you have received a pre-approval, a loan agent will go over a list of documents that you will need to submit in order to verify your information and the vehicle ownership as part of the underwriting review process. Acquiring these documents might be easier than expected, as you may already have these on hand. LoanMart offers you the chance to provide different documentation forms to satisfy these requirements.
Most loan providers would require you to send these documents via mail or in-person traditionally. Thankfully, you can easily submit them online from the convenience of your home with LoanMart!1 All you need is to send the following:
Vehicle Title: Besides having a title in your name, a loan agent might ask you to send a few pictures of your vehicle to verify its condition. It's important to take clear and visible images of the front, back, and sides of your car, as well as its odometer reading and Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #).
Proof of Income: The documents you can use to prove your income for a title loan can be: pay stubs, bank statements, SSI Income award letters, a letter of employment from your employer, proof of pension income, settlement income, worker's compensation, or other alternative forms of income.
Proof of Identification: You will be required to provide valid government-issued identification in order to validate your identity. You may provide documents such as a driver’s license, passport, or a state identification card.
Proof of Address: To prove where you currently reside, you can use a wide variety of documents: recent utility bills, mortgage/rental agreements, credit card statements, recent phone bills, etc.
References: In some instances, a loan agent might ask you to provide personal or professional references in emergency cases where they cannot reach you. These are not factors that determine your qualification, however.
With loan options like LoanMart, once you send these documents and a loan agent approves them, you could have your money in as little as one business day!3
What are the Benefits of Getting a Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart?
With car title loans serviced by LoanMart, qualified borrowers have the opportunity to inquire with an easy and flexible approval process.1 Secure the cash you need by using your vehicle’s title as collateral today!1
Once you provide a car title in your name along with proof of your ability to repay the loan, you could qualify for the money you need in no time at all.1,3 Not only that, but loan options like LoanMart can provide some additional benefits that you can take advantage of:
- Incredibly Quick Funding3: With LoanMart, you could get approval for your money the same day you inquire about a title loan!3 It only takes a few minutes to inquire about the cash you need by phone or through the online portal.3 You could receive funding in no time at all through a direct deposit to your bank account, or mobile wallet with MoneyGram.3
- Bad Credit is Not Always an Issue1: Many loan options require you to have a good credit score to be approved for a loan. With loan options like LoanMart, you could be eligible for a title loan without a strong credit history.1 Although your credit may be considered, it is not the most important factor when qualifying for a loan.1
- Affordable Loan Payments1: If you’re worried about not being able to repay a loan, agents can help find a loan term that is convenient for you.1 LoanMart works to make sure you have a payment schedule that is accessible and affordable.1 With the online portal, you can stay up to date with your payments conveniently.1
- Competitive Interest Rates1: LoanMart’s primary focus is providing you with terms that are consistently convenient for you.1 Interest is simply the cost to borrow money, so it often cannot be avoided if you are looking to secure cash through a loan. However, when you inquire about a title loan serviced by LoanMart, you can expect competitive interest rates that keep your wallet safe.1
- No Hidden Fees5: With loan options like LoanMart, there are no hidden fees to surprise you when least expect it.5 Transparency is an important factor in how LoanMart operates. If you decide to make an early payment, there are no prepayment penalties to do so.5
- Keep Your Car Keys: As long as you’re on time with your payments, you can keep your car keys and drive it wherever you go!1
- No In-Person Car Inspection Necessary: When inquiring about a title loan, a loan agent will ask to inspect your car to verify its condition. This is critical because it helps them find how much value your vehicle has. Your vehicle’s value will determine both your eligibility and your loan amount. Many title loan options require you to drive your car to a physical location to conduct the inspection. This is inconvenient when you need to have your money now. Thankfully, LoanMart makes it easy and convenient for you to save the hassle of doing an inspection in person!1 You can get it done online from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is answer a few simple questions and take clear pictures of the front, back, and sides of the vehicle. You will also need a few pictures of the car’s odometer reading and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN #).
- Convenient Online Process: The approval process of getting a title loan is quite flexible and convenient! You can get started on your smartphone or computer. It takes about 5 minutes to inquire about a title loan online and you can submit your documents with just a click of a button!3
What Is LoanMart’s Customer Service Availability?
If you need quick money for an emergency, but you’re struggling financially, it can be tough to look for a viable option to help you out. Most loan options would instill hidden fees and stipulations to make your loan experience undesirable. Thankfully, LoanMart works with your convenience in mind.
The challenges that you might face from being denied a loan or allocating funds to cover your expense is something that LoanMart understands and is sympathetic with. Inquiring about a title loan serviced by LoanMart comes with a flexible approval process that could help people from different financial backgrounds.1 A representative from LoanMart is available 6 days a week to help you throughout the entire process with anything you need. They are ready to educate you about making thoughtful financial decisions and help you form payment schedules.
The entire loan process can be smooth and easy without hidden fees or surprises to stun you.5 You can rest assured that your personal information is kept safe and secure because your data is encrypted through their services.
Take advantage of what LoanMart can offer by going online or calling a representative today!1 It takes no time to inquire about a title loan to get the money you need!3
Apply for a Car Title Loan Online Serviced by LoanMart Today
Are you located in one of the services areas? If you’re ready to find out if your vehicle and income are eligible for cash, now is the time! Get started on your online loan inquiry today by:
- Go Online or Over the Phone: Begin your inquiry by contacting a loan agent at 855-277-4847. Or, simply visit the website and fill out a short prequalification form. Both options take no time at all!3
- Send in Your Paperwork: In order for a loan agent to process and verify your information, you will need to provide them with some paperwork. You can expect to need:
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income
- Proof of Address
- Car Title in Your Name
- References (Personal or Professional)
- Government or State-Issued Photo ID
- A Few Pictures of Your Car
- Find Out if Your Income and Vehicle Qualify 1: Once your paperwork is verified, the last step is to find out if you qualify for cash through a title loan! LoanMart’s agents make it easy and fast.3 Approved borrowers could get their funds in as little as one business day!3