Does Florida Allow Title Loans?
Yes, you can apply for title loans in Florida! To qualify, you must meet the initial requirements and submit a few documents. You’ll need to provide proof of income / address, a car title to a qualifying vehicle in your name, and a couple of other documents.
If you are a Florida resident who needs access to quick funding, you can apply for title loans conveniently from the comfort of your home. Begin your application for a title loan serviced by LoanMart online by filling out this pre-approval form or calling 855-422-7412 to speak directly with a title loan agent. If you qualify, you can receive your funds in as little as one business day or less!1
How do Title Loans in Florida Work?
Car title loans in Florida can be a convenient way to access your car’s available equity. Simply use your car as collateral to secure the loan and get the money you need if you qualify! The car title is used to secure the money, but you get to drive your car while you repay the loan.
The poverty rate in Florida is over 13%, and if you are a Florida resident with a bad credit score, it can be tough to qualify for a traditional loan. Fortunately, LoanMart has a flexible approval process that could be accessible to Floridians from all different kinds of credit histories and financial backgrounds!1
What Do I Need to Qualify for an Online Title Loan in Florida?
To qualify for an online title loan in Florida, you will need to meet these qualifications:1
- Be 18 or Older
- Have a Title to a Qualifying Car in Your Name
- Have Proof of Income
In addition to meeting these initial requirements, you must submit a little bit of paperwork to verify your information.
You are required to provide the following documents during your application:1
- A Valid, Government or State-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Address
- A Car Title in Your Name
- Proof of Steady Income / Alternative Income
- Recent Photos of Your Vehicle
Since the inquiry process is online, you will need to provide recent photos of your vehicle so that a title loan agent can verify its current condition and value. You can conveniently submit the pictures and your documents online! If you have questions about applying for a title loan in Florida, contact a title loan agent at 855-422-74121
Can I Qualify for an Online Title Loan in Florida if the Title is Not in My Name?
While there are a few documents you will need to apply for a car title loan in Florida, the most important one is your vehicle title. If your car title is misplaced, stolen, or not currently in your name, it cannot be used as collateral for a title loan.
If you need help replacing or transferring a car title in Florida, you can follow these steps:
- Visit Your Local HSMV: You can visit the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Department (HSMV). From there, you’ll be able to request a title transfer or obtain a duplicate title for a fee.
- Fill Out the Right Forms: In some cases, you can fill out the required forms on the HSMV website ahead of time. If you are transferring your title at an HSMV location in your area, make sure to bring the completed forms with you.
- Bring the Right Materials: Before visiting the HSMV, you will need to bring a few documents with you. Make sure to bring your vehicle registration as well as your license. Also, you will need to bring an acceptable form of payment. Cash is usually preferred, but you may be able to bring a check or your credit card.
How Much Can I Get Through an Online Title Loan in Florida?
If you qualify for online car title loans in Florida, you will typically be able to access up to 50% of the value of your car. With a car title loan, your loan amount is primarily based on your car’s equity and your income!1
Luckily, with LoanMart, interested borrowers can receive a vehicle equity estimate online by providing some basic information about themselves and their car! This online car title loan calculator can be used to obtain an equity estimate and a loan quote, free of obligation.1
How Can I Qualify for Online Title Loans in Florida?
If you meet the initial requirements and submit the correct documentation, you can quickly find out if you qualify for online title loans serviced by LoanMart in Florida.1 3
Get started on your car title loan inquiry today! Just complete these three simple steps:
- Call or Click Online: Our pre-approval form can take just a few minutes to complete. You can also call a title loan agent at 855-422-7412 to start your loan application. Both options can be simple, convenient, and quick!1 3
- Submit the Right Documents: Next, you must submit the required documents to verify your vehicle ownership and information.
- Get Approved1: If you qualify for a car title loan in Florida and sign your loan contract, the last step is to choose how to receive your money. Before you sign your loan contract, you can discuss your loan terms with a title loan agent. They can answer any questions you may have. From there, you can choose between any of these methods to pick up your money:
- Receive a Check in the Mail
- Direct Deposit to Your Bank Account
- Visit Any Participating Money Transfer Location Near You
LoanMart agents are standing by 6 days a week for extended hours to answer all of your questions. Find out if you qualify for online title loans in Florida today!1
Pay Back Your Title Loan Serviced by LoanMart in Florida
Because Title loans serviced by LoanMart are so innovative, borrowers could receive advantages with the funding process. Title loans serviced by LoanMart allow eligible people to have access to emergency funding without having to travel too far.1
Title loans serviced by LoanMart allow eligible borrowers to repay their loans in a convenient way. No matter where you are in the state, chances are that there will be a MoneyGram location near where you live or along your daily commute.
Not sure where the closest MoneyGram location is to you? Check out the map below along, which features a dropdown list of a few MoneyGram locations throughout the state of Florida:
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do Online Title Loans Work in Florida?
What is the Most You Can Get On a Title Loan in Florida?
Do I Lose My Car if I Qualify for Online Title Loans in Florida?
How Fast Can I Get a Title Loan in Florida Online?
Is There a Penalty if I Pay My Car Title Loan in Florida Early?
Demographic and Financial Statistics for Florida
The below table provides some of the key income, loan and financial statistics for Florida which are intended to give you a better understanding of how your financial circumstances compare to other Florida residents. With this information in hand, we hope you gain a better idea of your financial options so you can decide if completing a title loan application is the right decision for you:
|Average credit score (VantageScore®)
|Average FICO® score
|Average student loan debt
|Average credit card debt
|Average monthly car loan payment
|Share of households that rent
|Median gross rent
|Median value of owner-occupied housing units
|Median monthly owner costs - with a mortgage
|Median monthly owner costs
|Number of bank branches
|Median household income
|Per capita income
|Average title loan amount