You will need to provide a car title as collateral in order to get an auto title loan at LoanMart. An ID, proof of income, residence and credit are also required for the application.
You can get a loan using your car title as collateral without paying high interest rates. At LoanMart we have opened our doors to everyone who needs fast money1. If you are interested in our product and services, please feel free to call us to personalized assistance. Ready to start your application? Great!
Other documents that may be required includes;
- proof of vehicle registration
- proof of vehicle insurance
- names, phone or address of at least four valid references
Easy Repayment Plan with LoanMart
At LoanMart, you could be given a loan for several thousand dollars based on the equity of your vehicle.1 Representatives from all participating stores will present you with convenient repayment plans. It is important to know when loan payments are expected. A car title loan is a strategy that allows customers to use the title to their qualifying vehicle as collateral when acquiring a loan. We have flexible and convenient repayment terms too.
- The title loan can be repaid in monthly installments.
- The good news is that if you pay your car title loan off early, you will not be charged prepayment penalty fees.
- Our flexible installment plans can be modified to suit your budget and lifestyle.
- With longer repayment periods of one to three years, you will have enough time to repay with ease.
Once you get the title loan, we will place a lien on your qualifying vehicle’s title. You will continue to drive the vehicle while making regular monthly payments. When the title loan is repaid in full, we clear the lien on the car title and return the title to the owner. What is interesting about LoanMart is that we can help you refinance an auto title loan you have already obtained with another lender. We can offer much more favorable and manageable interest rates. We have made it easy and convenient to enable you to pay your car title loan by using different payment methods. Some of the payment methods include:
- visit a payment office in person
- pay via Western union
- Mail payments to the pay center
- pay via online using the MyAccount tab
- pays by phone with a credit card or a check
- automatic electronic payments
Benefits of Car Title Loans with LoanMart
A car title loan is a good idea when you are dealing with unexpected expenses. The process of applying to the loan is simple and fast. You can get extra cash with LoanMart that could reduce your stress level and give you peace of mind.4 LoanMart has an unrivaled reputation when it comes to dealing with car title loans. If you are interested to get a title loan with us, feel free to use live-chat functions on our site or call us at our toll-free number. The amount we can offer on a car title loan ranges from $1,500 to $50,0001 (depending on the state you live in). This amount is enough to pay off emergency bills like:
- Helping out your family member
- Repairing a house
- Vacation, holidays, gifts
- Car repair and maintenance
- Buying a house
- Buying a wedding ring or wedding gift
- Refinancing your car title loan
- … and many more unexpected emergencies!
Important things to note when applying for a car title loan
- It is important to have a legal identification to qualify for the loan at LoanMart. You can provide your Social Security number to verify your identity. Also, if you don’t have a driver’s license, No problem! At LoanMart, we accept a valid state issued ID card or passport.
- You will be requested to provide financial documents to prove your income. If you are not employed, you can still qualify for the loan.
- Retired people can provide pension, SSA or retirement account statements. Self-employed people can provide tax records and business financial documents and people with disability can provide social security document as proof of source of income.
- LoanMart is available in multiple states and conducts its business in Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, Missouri, New Mexico, South Carolina and Utah.
- Car title loans are controlled by federal and state laws. We have established the best interest rates that are compliant and competitive with the regulations in your area.
- LoanMart has a competent team of experts to help car title loan customers understand bad credit loan options and provide practical recommendations.
- We offer competitive rates on our loans because we shop around to give our customers the best deals.
- Information presented at LoanMart is protected from loss, alteration, misuse, destruction and unauthorized access or disclosure.
At LoanMart, we are committed to make the application process for a loan to be more convenient to all customers. You can visit our website and apply online from the comfort of your own home. You can also apply at any of our participating stores in person. Feel free to make a call to 888-578-5449 and our team will be glad to assist you apply for the loan.
Visit any of our participating stores that are near you to complete your application. You will be asked to provide a few documents to make sure the information you submitted is authentic. If you have any question, our friendly and knowledgeable team is always prepared to give answers and provide assistance you may require during or after the process. It only takes a few minutes.. Our application process is stress and hassle–free for all our consumers.