At LoanMart, you need to have an auto title with your name on it to use as collateral for a loan. You can use your vehicle’s title to qualify for an auto title loan1. Isn’t that awesome? You could get the help you need, and fast!
LoanMart’s car title loans can fix a whole heap of things in a person’s life. Whether you need funding for your dream vacation or an unwarranted and unexpected expense, the funding you may receive from a car title loan could help you get back on track in life and in your wallet. The qualifications for LoanMart’s title loans are also some of the simplest in the biz, because we care about our customers and want them to get the help they need to get them back into the game, financial or otherwise.
Other Requirements Needed for The Approval for Auto Title Loan From LoanMart
- Proof of residence
- Proof of the ability to cover payments/ income
- Valid driver’s license or state – issued photo ID
Are you looking for funds to pay for your emergency bills? LoanMart could be your best bet. Many people have accessed funds with title loans in Dallas and many other cities. We understand that each of our clients has unique financial needs. Our team is committed to serve you always. You can contact our customer care for more information concerning the amount you may wish to borrow.
Getting a Cash Loan with LoanMart
To get a cash loan with LoanMart, all you need to do is apply for a car title loan and you can get the fast cash you need the same day you apply upon approval1. Unlike traditional personal loans from banks, it won’t take you weeks or even months to receive your funds and loan approval. In fact, most banks require information from you and stipulations that you may not be able to provide.
A traditional bank may ask for your credit history to approve you for a loan and determine how much money you can qualify for. With LoanMart, we don’t use your credit to decide your approval or amount. In fact, to determine how much money LoanMart can give you, we consider:
- The Market Value Of Your Car
- Your Ability To Pay Back Your Loan
Car Title Loan Qualifications
It is with this title that LoanMart will be able to base the equity of your vehicle, and therefore the amount of funding that you will be receiving from your loan. Here are a few other things to know during the qualification process:
- Misplaced your title? The swift and helpful LoanMart title loan team can help you in the retrieval of your title or help in obtaining a copy when you start the process.
- Poor credit score? That’s okay! No, really! Here at LoanMart your credit score will NOT be a main factor in determining whether or not you can obtain a car title loan with us. We’ll take a quick peek just to see, but it is not a major factor. We know that sometimes life gets out of hand, and that you and your credit will be the ones that suffer the most at the end of the day. We don’t want to add to that and instead want to help—at LoanMart, you’re family.
- Free Application Process: LoanMart’s application process is absolutely free and doesn’t have any snake-like fees that other lenders or institutions may incorporate without properly explaining.
The qualifications and whole application process in general are as easy as pie. Aside from your title, LoanMart will only need a few things:
- Proof of Income & Residency: these two are modest requests that all LoanMart’s soon-to-be customers must comply with. In the income department, applicants must have some sort of form of income to qualify, whether it’s a steady job, annuity, trust, or whatever—we need to be sure that you will be able to hold up your end of the bargain, for the better. In terms of residency, an electric, water, or phone bill with your address on it will suffice.
- Valid form of Identification: this should be a no-brainer. LoanMart needs to know that you’re a citizen and can legally be able to obtain the funding that you’re applying for. Your driver’s license or passport will work in your favor.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Get a Cash Loan?
In order to be approved for a cash loan, you need to be a legal adult. For most of the United States, legalized adulthood occurs at the age of eighteen. But cash loans are notorious for having astronomically high interest rates. If you are a young person seeking financial assistance, a cash loan may not be the best option for you.
The term “cash loan” can refer to an unsecured payday loan or any other unsecured loan that does not use a form of collateral. With the high interest rates that come with unsecured loans, paying back an unsecured loan could be quite difficult. Falling behind on your cash loan payments will lead to a cycle of debt and if you default, possibly a poor report on your credit report. Especially as a young person, you want to do things that will improve your credit report, not harm it.
What Alternatives are There for Getting Loans for Young Adults
If you own a car, a car title loan may be a better option for you. When you get a car title loan with LoanMart you will enjoy our competitive interest rates LoanMart1. We also have longer repayment terms than unsecured loans. We offer terms ranging from 12-48 months.
Where to Get the Best Deal on a Car Title Loan
When you are looking for a car title loan, you want to go with a leading lender. The lending company, LoanMart, has been a leader in non-traditional lending since 2002! We have a respected reputation as a trusted lender, because LoanMart puts your financial needs first. We have the experience to guide you through our lending services.
The secret to LoanMart’s success is our 3-point mission.
LoanMart is dedicated to providing you with the best service possible and giving you the most accurate information all while protecting your personal details in our secure network.
What are Car Title Loans?
What is a car title loan? A car title loan is a way to borrow money using your vehicle’s title as collateral. When you get a car title loan you are using the money you have already invested into your vehicle to secure your loan, so you have already done a bulk of the work.
LoanMart is one of the leading title loan lenders in the business! We have been helping people across the United States get title loans for over a decade. Check out our customer testimonials to read about all the ways LoanMart has changed the lives of people with a title loan.
Benefits of Car Title Loans at LoanMart
It is important to know the advantages that come with LoanMart car title loans, so you can be sure to utilize them all. Use our perks to set yourself up for success before you even receive your funding! Check out some of the ways LoanMart helps you put your best foot forward when it comes to car title loans:
- LoanMart Maintains a High Approval Rate
Have you ever applied for a loan and been denied? If you just answered yes, was it because your credit score isn’t exactly stellar? Most of the time when lenders see a loan applicant with a lower credit score, they will immediately dismiss them without giving their circumstances a second thought. LoanMart won’t treat you like that.
When LoanMart receives your title loan inquiry, we focus our attention on OTHER important factors such as the equity of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan. Sometimes we do not even need your credit score. LoanMart might look at your credit just to confirm that you are not currently declaring bankruptcy and that you are not presently undergoing financial counseling.
- Enjoy Convenient Terms with LoanMart Car Title Loans
For some people, paying back their title loan is the hardest part about having one. Bills and payments can sneak up on anyone with a busy schedule, but it is important to be on your A-game when it comes to paying back your loan. Thankfully LoanMart gives you the tools to do just that.
LoanMart has convenient terms ranging from 12-48 months. You can choose to have your payments spread out during your loan period so that you don’t have to pay as much each month. Make your payments without emptying your wallet every time when you take advantage of the manageable loan terms with LoanMart.
- Quality Professional Service
We are dedicated to what we do here at LoanMart, so we make sure we do it right. LoanMart is staffed with qualified and experienced title loan agents who will work with you every step of the way to make your car title loan work for you. We have LoanMart representatives available 7 days a week with extended hours, so we can be there for you when you need us.
Apply for a Car Title Loan Today!
Ready to get the ball rolling with LoanMart today? Of course you are! LoanMart offers invaluable service and all sorts of features to help you combat the good and bad of financial life. If it’s the pestering calls of predatory creditors or the want and need to relax on a beach somewhere for a week or so, LoanMart is ready to assist with a car title loan—get started this instant!