Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart
e-Sign Consent Agreement
Please read this e-Sign Consent Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully and retain a copy for your records. This Agreement applies to all disclosures, agreements, statements, notices and other documents related to your application or loan (the “Documents”) including, but not limited to, any documents relating to your Documents.
This Agreement will be effective until you tell us that you no longer want to receive Documents electronically by sending notice in the manner described in Section 4 below.
1. Electronic Delivery of Documents
By checking the box and clicking “continue,” you consent and agree that:
- Documents can be provided to you electronically including, but not limited to, all disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties, and our agreement to do so applies to your inquiry with us and our participating network of lenders;
- Your electronic signature on any Documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink; and
- Your computer or electronic device meets the specifications and requirements listed below, and that computer or device permits you to access and retain the Documents electronically.
You agree to have all Documents sent to you electronically (1) via email, or (2) by access to a website or link that is provided to you in an e-mail notice which is sent to you when the information is available, or (3) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a website designated in advance for such purpose. You agree that Documents provided electronically have the same meaning and effect as if paper Documents were provided to you. When an email or other electronic notification is sent to you telling you that a Document is available electronically (and the Document is not is not made available online), that shall have the same meaning and effect as if a paper Document was provided to you, whether or not you choose to view it.
You also confirm that you have the hardware and software described in Section 3 below, and that you are able to receive and review electronic records, and that you have an active email account.
2. Email Address
You must keep your email or electronic address current with us. You must promptly notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. You may change the email address on record for you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us toll-free at 888-700-2239. You agree that if we send an email message to you regarding any electronic communication or send any electronic communication to the email address you have provided us and such email message is returned as undeliverable, we will be deemed to have provided such electronic communication to you.
3. Hardware and Software You Will Need
You must have the following listed items and features in order to receive Documents electronically, to print copies of the documents, and to retain electronic copies of the Documents:
- A personal computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse capable of accessing the internet and sending and receiving email
- Internet access with 128-bit encryption
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or higher
- Ability to Print Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Netscape 8.04 and above (Use in IE mode)
- Email Access or Firefox version 1.5
As permitted by and in accordance with applicable law, we reserve the right to discontinue support of any software for any reason, including without limitation, our opinion that it suffers from a security or other defect that makes it unsuitable for use with our website. And we always reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you by mail.
4. Withdrawing Consent
You understand that you have the right to receive Documents in paper form. You can request paper copies and/or withdraw consent to receive Documents electronically by writing us at LoanMart P.O. Box 8075, Van Nuys, CA 91409, by emailing us at contact800@800LoanMart.com or by contacting us toll-free at 888-700-2239.
Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Documents will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to use certain online functionality or complete actions with respect to your account online.