GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this Terms and Conditions, the applicant is referred to as “I” or “ME” and LoanMart is referred to as “YOU”.
I certify that everything I have stated in this application, and on any additional documents I may be required to submit with this application, is correct. I understand that YOU will retain this application whether or not it is approved. By checking the “I Agree” box and hitting “Get prequalified”, I authorize YOU to check my credit report and employment history and to answer questions that others may ask about my credit record. I agree to update credit information at your request if my financial condition changes. By providing a telephone number for a cell or other wireless device now or in the future, I also hereby expressly consent to receiving communications at that number, including but not limited to, live calls, emails, text messages and calls made by an automatic dialing system, from YOU or your agent, or any third-party debt collector, about the servicing and collection of my account with YOU.
We use services provided by a third party for fraud prevention and authentication purposes. The third-party service helps us decide whether to accept transactions from personal computers, mobile phones, or other devices by checking whether these devices have been identified with fraudulent or abusive transactions in the past, such as reported instances of identity theft, account takeovers, or malware attacks. The third-party service also helps verify your identity by registering and remembering devices associated with your account. For these purposes, a cookie file, flash storage token, or other code file may be placed on your device to identify it in the future when you visit our website or connect with our applications. On connection with our site or service, we will transmit that device identification code to the third-party’s server, along with data concerning certain technical attributes of your device such as the model, operating system, and browser version, as well as the IP address, all of which are used to confirm device identification. The third-party’s server responds with code recommending that the device be granted or denied access and the transactions be accepted, denied, or reviewed, according to settings we have selected. We also report to the third-party if we conclude that a device has been used in connection with a fraudulent or abusive transaction with us. If you set your browser or device to reject these cookies or tokens, you may not be able to authenticate your device or conclude some transactions through our website or application. If you have questions about our use of an authentication or “device reputation” service, please contact us at email@example.com.
SMS Disclosures and Terms
This Short Message Service (“SMS”) Disclosure (“Disclosure”) applies to each account you have with us for which you have elected to receive SMS messages.
1. The words “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to us along with our agents, with whom we have contracted to facilitate payments to your account(s). The words “you” and “your” mean you, the individual identified on the account(s) you have with us. As used in this Disclosure, “SMS Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communication from us to you pertaining to your account, including, but not limited to, account or payment information, promotions, due date reminders, delinquent accounts and coupons.
2. How to UNSUBSCRIBE. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by texting STOP to the message you receive. You may also withdraw your consent by calling us at 888-700-5250. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. For HELP on Services. To request additional information, text HELP to the message you receive or contact us by telephone at 800-562-6627.
4. Opt-in Sign agreements and any addendums to opt-in for SMS courtesy text services. When applicable, a confirmation message is sent to verify you are in possession of the device for the cell number you provided, inform of applicable Msg & Data Rates and frequency for all subsequent SMS or MMS.
Opt-out To cancel SMS courtesy text message services, simply reply STOP to the message received to opt-out of respective text message services. Text STOP to the message you receive!
5. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete mobile number and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your mobile number by calling us at 800-562-6627 or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have
- a SMS-capable mobile phone;
- an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider that offers SMS services;
- Sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone.
7. Communications in Writing. All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format shall be considered “in writing” to the extent allowed by law.
8. Charges. There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill.
9. Other Important Terms. Additionally, you agree that we may send any SMS Statement Notifications through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number for these services. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement. SMS Statement Notifications are provided for your convenience only. We will not be liable for losses or damages arising from any delay in delivery or disclosure of account information to third parties by your communication service provider We may modify or terminate our text messaging services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate text messaging with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or a third party. We reserve the right to modify these SMS Disclosures and Terms from time to time without notice. Please review these SMS Disclosures and Terms from time to time so that you are timely notified of any changes.