Have you ever called a company’s customer service line and had a bad connection? Did it make the person on the other end of the line hard to understand? This can be extremely frustrating if you are trying to resolve a time-sensitive issue. LoanMart understands this and keeps a U.S.-based call center so their customers can avoid the potential hassles of an overseas customer service center.
What are some of the other benefits that LoanMart offers their customers?
LoanMart offers a number of different advantages to their customers that may be unavailable with other car title loan lenders1:
- Outstanding Customer Service – LoanMart representatives always strive to ensure that their borrowers understand every part of their loan agreement. They also take the time to understand each borrower’s unique financial circumstances so they can recommend a loan that fits each customer’s situation.
- Competitive Lending Terms – LoanMart does their best to ensure that their loan terms are as strong as possible. To that end, they look for ways to give their customers the amount of money they need at competitive interest rates.
- Simple Loan Terms – One of the guiding principles at LoanMart is transparency. Because of this, LoanMart always strives to make their car title loan terms easy to understand. They never put prepayment penalties or balloon payments in their loans. This means customers are never punished for trying to get ahead on loan payments. And if customers want to pay early to save on interest, LoanMart encourages them to do so. Nor are they ever hit with a large payment at the end of the loan cycle. The principal of the loan is spread over the monthly payments.
- Online Application – Some car title loan companies claim that their applications are fully online. Then after you complete them, you may still need to bring your car in for an in-person inspection. Things are different at LoanMart. LoanMart understands that not all their customers have a schedule that allows them to reach the nearest participating store. That’s why LoanMart normally allows customers to submit photos of their car for valuation in lieu of an in-person inspection.
- Low Repossession Rate – LoanMart understands how important a borrower’s car is. Customers need them to get to work, pick up their kids, run errands, etc. Because of this, LoanMart only uses repossession as a tool of last resort. Before that, LoanMart representatives try to work with borrowers to find a solution.
- Strong Data Protection – LoanMart has technological and procedural safeguards throughout their business designed to help protect customer data. These safeguards help ensure that the only people who are able to access confidential customer information are directly involved in fulfilling those customers’ car title loans.
- Fast Loan Turnaround Time – LoanMart tries to keep the turnaround time on their loans as short as possible. They understand that borrowers need their money as quickly as possible and keep that in mind when they are processing applications.
- Peace of Mind Guarantee4 – It can be extremely stressful when you’re trying to figure out how to pay for a sudden expense. LoanMart understands that. Borrowers who wish to may return their car title loan money within a few days of taking out their loan, no questions asked—just follow the proper procedure.
What do I need for a car title loan?
There are only a few different things you’ll need to apply for a car title loan with LoanMart:
- Qualifying title for the car (in your name)
- Photos of the front, sides, and back of the car
- Government-issued photo I.D. (driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of Residence (certain types of mail)
- Proof of income
What is proof of income for a car title loan?
A lot of people think that the only way they can demonstrate proof of income for a car title loan is through a paystub. However, there are actually a number of different ways you can demonstrate proof of income. For example, you can use any of the following:
- Social Security
- Child Support
- Workers’ Compensation
How much money can I get for a car title loan?
There are three major factors that will influence the amount of money that you may get for a car title loan from LoanMart1:
- Car Equity
- Loan Terms
Your income and car’s equity are very important factors when it comes to loan amounts. The equity in your car helps to determine the amount of loan. Then your monthly income determines things like the absolute maximum you’ll be able to afford to pay back.
How do I get a car title loan with LoanMart?
If you need emergency funds to cover an unanticipated expense, LoanMart may be able to help. If you have a car with a qualifying car title in your name, you may be able to qualify for a car title loan of up to $30,0001. LoanMart also uses a streamlined application process that means you may be able to get your car title loan money in as little as one business day after you complete your application and submit your documents3.
There are a couple of different ways you can get in touch with LoanMart about qualifying for a car title loan:
- Find a participating store close to you
- Reach out to LoanMart at 1-877-787-4923
- Go online and sign up when you a have a free moment
Once you know the best way for you to get in touch with LoanMart, you’ll just need to follow a few simple steps to complete the application process:
- Complete the application form
- Send your important documents over to your LoanMart representative. You can even text them!
- Take a look at your loan offer
LoanMart understands that when you have questions related to a financial emergency, it’s important to have them answered as soon as possible. Because of this, LoanMart maintains a U.S-based customer service center staffed with the helpful representatives they are known for. You’ll never have an international phone connection issue when you deal with LoanMart. So get in touch today.