Title loans are one of the best ways to get emergency funding fast in Illinois. However, one thing you should know is that in order to qualify for funding, you must generally show proof of income. This information shows you have the income to pay back whatever funding you might borrow.
Title loans serviced by LoanMart accept various types of documents as proof of income in Decatur, Illinois.
What Could be Used for Proof of Income for a Title Loan in Decatur, Illinois?
When you apply for any type of title loan, your loan agent will generally request that you submit some documentation to prove you make some kind of consistent income. The proof of income you show will help an agent determine what you will be able to comfortably repay without any difficulty.
Illinois residents could submit any of the following documents as proof of income when applying for a title loan serviced by LoanMart:
- Income tax documents from this year (W2, W4, 1099, etc.)
- Recent pay stubs from a job
- Bank statements from recent months
- Any other documents that show you receive consistent income
These Benefits Could Be Yours with a Title Loan in Decatur, Illinois!
Title loans serviced by LoanMart offer Decatur, Illinois customers so much more than just funding in a pinch.
Qualified borrowers could be eligible to take advantage of these outstanding perks:
- You may be able to get approved for funding even if you currently have bad credit1
- Expect nothing but total transparency and complete honesty with the process
- The title loan interest rates are super competitive for borrowers
- Borrowing with a title loan serviced by LoanMart could get you years for repayment
- Borrowers receive unmatched flexibility with a title loan serviced by LoanMart
- There are many easy and convenient methods to pick up your approved title loan money
- Pay as early as you want with no pre-payment penalties!
- You could get approved for a title loan serviced by LoanMart even with a financed vehicle1
Gather the Following Documents Before Applying in Decatur, Illinois
Getting a title loan serviced by LoanMart is a fast, simple, and convenient process that can be completed in a flash.
However, before you apply, you will have to gather up some of these items:
- A qualifying car title in your name
- A valid government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state ID, etc.)
- Proof of income (pay stubs from work, bank statements, income taxes, etc.)
- Photographs of your vehicle from several different angles
- Proof of residence (utility bills, lease agreement, insurance bills, etc.)
Residents of Decatur Have Nearly Endless Uses for Title Loan Funding in Illinois
Title loans serviced by LoanMart are appealing for a few different reasons. One of the biggest is that they can be used for almost any financial emergency in Decatur, Illinois.
Some frequent uses of a title loan serviced by LoanMart include:
- Getting financial relief from crippling debt
- Being able to take care of the funeral expenses for a loved one
- Escaping from any medical debt that has been following you around
- Acquiring the necessary funding to pay the attorney retainer fees
- Being able to cover this month’s rent or mortgage payment
- Paying for your beloved pet’s emergency surgery
- Making repairs or improvements to your house after storm damage
- Getting your vehicle repaired as soon as possible
Receiving Your Title Loan Funds is Easy in Decatur, Illinois!
If you are approved for funding with a title loan serviced by LoanMart, there are a number of ways for you to pick up your emergency funds with the utmost convenience.
Some of these methods include:
- Direct deposit
- Mailed check
- Money transfer
- Visiting your local MoneyGram in Decatur, Illinois
Apply Right Now in Decatur, Illinois for Title Loan Funding!
If you live in Decatur, Illinois, and you need to get some emergency funding in a hurry, know that help could be closer than you may think.
Apply right now to get a title loan serviced by LoanMart, and you might be able to receive your approved money in as quickly as one business day1!