Are Title Loans in Louisiana Allowed?
Yes, you can apply for title loans in Louisiana. Title loans are secured loans that can allow a qualified borrower to use their vehicle as collateral for emergency cash. This loan option was designed to provide quick financial relief to qualified residents of the Pelican state who need access to funding and may not be able to qualify for an unsecured loan.1 3
Since you are using your car’s title as collateral for the loan, car title loans in Louisiana can be flexible because the loan is secured! You can apply for in-person or online title loans in Louisiana today. Continue reading to learn more about the title loan requirements in Louisiana and how to apply for the emergency cash you need!1 3
Can I Get Title Loans with Instant Approval in Louisiana?
Searching for title loans with instant approval in Louisiana? It will be tough to find a loan option that can offer instant approval. However, with title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can apply online and find out if you qualify for instant pre-approval today!1 3
How Fast Can I Get a Title Loan in Louisiana?
If you’re trying to handle an unexpected financial emergency, a car title loan could be the solution! You can apply for car title loans in Louisiana today and potentially access your quick funding in as little as one business day if you qualify!1 3
What are the Title Loan Requirements in Louisiana?
Although title loans can be flexible, there are a few title loan requirements in Louisiana that you should know about before you decide to fill out an application. In order to qualify for a title loan in the state of Louisiana, you will need to meet the title loan lender’s initial criteria and provide a little bit of paperwork to verify your age, income, and other pertinent information. Here are the initial requirements you will need to meet in order to obtain loan approval for Louisiana car title loans:1
- Be of Legal Age: You will need to be of legal age in order to apply for car title loans in Louisiana.
- Have a Qualifying Car: Your vehicle must have a decent amount of value to qualify as collateral for a title loan. Click here to use LoanMart’s online title loan calculator and learn more about your car’s value today. If you use the title loan calculator, you can obtain a loan quote with no obligation!1
- Proof of Income: One of the primary determinants for title loan approval is your ability to repay the loan. A 9-5 job is not necessary to apply for a title loan, but you must provide proof of income during your application. Call a title loan agent at 855-422-7412 if you have any questions about applying for title loans in Louisiana!1
Additionally, borrowers are typically asked to complete and sign a Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles – Vehicle Application form during the underwriting process so that the title lender can secure the loan with a Louisiana vehicle.
Can I Apply for Title Loans with Bad Credit in Louisiana?
If you have a poor credit history, you may experience a considerable amount of difficulty applying for an unsecured loan. But, you can apply for title loans with bad credit in Louisiana! Instead of solely focusing on your credit history, title loan lenders will also consider these two factors during your loan inquiry in order to determine your eligibility for a loan:1
- Your Ability to Repay a Title Loan in Louisiana
- The Value of Your Vehicle
Since title loans are secured loans, it is possible to qualify for quick funding without a strong financial history!1
How Much Can You Get Through Car Title Loans in Louisiana?
Curious about how much you could get if you qualify for a title loan in Louisiana? The amount you could obtain through a title loan is mainly based on the lender you decide to work with, your income, and the overall value of your vehicle. Typically, an eligible borrower will be able to obtain up to 50% of their car’s total value through a title loan in Louisiana.1
Take a closer look at some of the key factors that affect the amount you could obtain through a car title loan in Louisiana:1
- Vehicle Equity: Knowing the current amount of equity in your vehicle is important if you decide to sell the vehicle, trade it in for a new one, or use it as collateral for a loan. In simple terms, vehicle equity refers to the difference between the market value of a car or truck and the amount that is currently owed on it. Depending on the amount you owe on your car loan and the market value of your car, your vehicle could have positive or negative equity. You can use LoanMart’s title loan calculator to get an estimate of the amount of equity in your vehicle and obtain a loan quote without any obligation today.1
- The Lender You Work With: Each title lender has its own policies, criteria, and underwriting guidelines for evaluating car title loan applications. This could affect the maximum amount you could potentially obtain through a title loan.1
- Your Income: The more value your vehicle has, the more you can potentially borrow through a title loan if you have the means to pay it back. Since you will be required to prove your ability to repay a title loan, your income is a significant part of the title loan inquiry process.1
You can click here to apply for title loans in Louisiana today! Or, just call 855-422-7412 to speak to a LoanMart title loan representative and learn more about the application process. Although title loan agents are not available on Sundays, they are available for extended hours throughout the rest of the week to take your call!1
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for Title Loans Online with No Store Visit in Louisiana?
Did you know that you can apply for title loans online with no store visit in Louisiana? With title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can click here to start your application and submit the necessary documents online with no hassle and no store visit!1
Online title loans in Louisiana can be extremely convenient. Here are the documents that you will need to apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart:1
- Proof of Your Ability to Repay the Loan: You can provide bank statements, pay stubs, or benefit verification letters to prove your ability to repay a car title loan.
- Proof of Address in Louisiana: You must provide proof of your current address during the inquiry process. Many prospective borrowers tend to submit recent mail, such as:
- Credit Card Statements
- Bank Statements
- Utility Bills
- Mortgage Statements
- Rental / Lease Agreements
- Recent Photos of Your Car: You will be required to submit a few recent photographs of your car or truck that you intend to use as collateral for the loan. Typically, to apply for a title loan online with no store visit in Louisiana, you will need to upload pictures of all sides of the car, the odometer reading, and the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). If you have any questions about how to take the right photographs of your car or truck, just give us a call at 855-422-7412. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about applying for online title loans in Louisiana!
- A Valid Government-Issued Photo ID: You can submit a driver’s license, passport, or another state-issued photo identification card. If your identification card is expired, you will not be able to use it as proof of identity during your loan application.
- Car Title in Your Name: The potential borrower’s name must be present on the vehicle’s title at the time of their application. If your name is not currently on your vehicle’s title, visit your local Office of Motor Vehicles and request a title transfer.
All of these documents can be conveniently uploaded online if you apply for a title loan serviced by LoanMart in Louisiana! Additionally, you have the option to email or text the required paperwork to a LoanMart title loan representative at your earliest convenience.
Searching for title loans with instant approval in Louisiana? Call 855-422-7412 to find out if you qualify for instant pre-approval for a title loan today!1
Where Can I Apply for Title Loans with No Inspection in Louisiana?
Searching for the most convenient way to apply for title loans with no inspection in Louisiana? One of the many advantages of applying for a title loan serviced by LoanMart is that you do not need to go through a physical car inspection! While a car inspection is necessary in order to obtain more information about your car and verify its value, you can complete the inspection online by uploading a few recent photos of your car.
Applying for title loans in Louisiana can be easier than you might think!1 Simply fill out a short pre-approval form online, or call a title loan agent at 855-422-7412 to start your loan application. If you’re approved for a title loan, you can choose direct deposit or other funding options to get your loan proceeds in 24 hours!1 3
Where Can I Get Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart in Louisiana?
Because title loans serviced by LoanMart are so innovative, borrowers could receive advantages with the funding process. Title loans serviced by LoanMart allow eligible people to have access to emergency funding without having to travel too far.
And that is why title loans serviced by LoanMart offer a quick and easy funding process by allowing you to pick up your funds at any participating money transfer location across the state of Louisiana1. Once you have picked up your funds, you can easily repay them at any participating MoneyGram location! No matter where you are in the state, chances are that there will be a MoneyGram location near where you live or along your daily commute.
Not sure where the closest MoneyGram location is to you? Check out the map below, which features a drop-down list of a few MoneyGram locations throughout the state of Louisiana: