You can plan for a lot of things, but sometimes an unexpected expense can knock you off guard. An unplanned trip or a bill that was higher than you expected can have even the most financially sound person looking for options. So, if you need cash to cover your expenses and don’t have a lot of time to spend researching how to get a title loan in Columbus, understand that Title Loans may be able to help1!
How Do I Qualify for a Title Loan in Columbus?
Instead of focusing on your credit as the main component, qualification is based on the equity in your vehicle and your ability to repay your loan. Additionally, you must be able to provide a copy of your title of your vehicle, as this is what’s used as collateral.
Requirements for lending in Ohio can be strict. Some lenders won’t even consider giving you a loan unless you fit within rigid guidelines. However, to qualify for a title loan in Columbus, you don’t necessarily need to submit proof of a traditional form of employment. You will need to have a verifiable income to have the loan request approved, but many customers have been successful in obtaining loans with the following:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimable Income
Yes! It is easier and faster to get Columbus title loans online, thanks to Title Loan’s efficient process and the ability to get your funds via electronic deposit. And as an added bonus, you can give a loan processors a call at 614-591-7209.
Curious about your steps to success? Here is what you can expect:
- Step One: Fill out a quick inquiry form to give us a little bit of information about you and your vehicle. In this step, your vehicle might be pre-approved. Either way, this sets you up for Step Two.
- Step Two: Expect a call from a dedicated loan processor. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart has a quick review process, so keep your phone close! Your call will help your loan representative get the information needed to submit your application, and you will be provided a list of what documents you will need to submit. This generally includes: valid government issued photo identification, proof of income, and your title. If there is anything further needed, your loan processor will go over the details.
- Step Three is to complete your loan by electronically signing and choosing how you would like to get paid. Funds can be automatically deposited into your account, or you can choose to receive your funds in a number of different methods.
To make the online loan process go as smoothly as possible it is important to know what you will need before you start your application for Columbus title loans. These are the most common documents that are requested:
- Government Issued Photo ID– Such as a driver’s license, a state-issued ID, or a passport with a photo.
- Address Verification- Such as a bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Proof of Income: Such as a pay stub, bank statement, or an official document to verify income.
- Vehicle Photos: Pictures of all sides of your car, the odometer, and VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must also be in your name to be considered valid
- References: Please provide four professional and/or personal references.
After submitting all the correct documents, your application can move forward. If we require anything else from you, your loan agent will let you know.
When you are facing a financial emergency, you can’t wait several days to receive funding. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart understand that. That is why it is possible for you to have your cash in hand within 1 business day of applying for Columbus title loans1. Some have even been able to receive the funds the same day they applied1.
What Happens if I Default on My Title Loan in Columbus?
When setting up Columbus title loans, agents do their best to make sure customers understand the terms and conditions of the agreement. If there are ever any questions, it is encouraged to ask and get clarification, so that you are fully understanding the entirety of the loan. Sometimes, however, a customer is unable to continue paying on their financial commitment.
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart understands that sometimes things change beyond anything that could have been predicted, so it is recommended that you keep in contact with your loan processor regarding any potential issues that might arise.
Title Loans might be able to help you avoid getting into a situation where you will be at risk of repossession. This is an extreme solution to an issue that may be corrected early, so please reach out to your loan agent if you cannot make your payments. To avoid negative repercussions, Title Loans serviced by LoanMart may have a few options to try, if available.
Title Loans might be able to work with you to avoid a negative scenario. Contact a rep at 614-591-7209 who might help you figure it out.
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart offers three different options when it comes to receiving a Columbus title loan funds.
- Automatic Deposit –You will need bank account and routing numbers, so please have those handy
- Mailed Check – A check can be mailed to you
- Wire Transfer– Your loan processor will provide you with a MoneyGram Transaction ID
MoneyGram offers many locations for you to pick up your Columbus title loans money. You can find MoneyGram at:
Your loan professional is standing by to help you start the loan process today!