Hard as we try to plan ahead, sometimes life takes us by surprise. A car accident, a medical emergency, even an appliance at home that needs replacing can wreak havoc on our finances. Unexpected expenses happen to everyone at some point and can put you in a difficult position and leave you wondering where to turn. And that’s where Title Loans come in.
If you’re looking for a title loan in Cleveland, Title Loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to help you secure a loan that will give you flexible repayment options with zero hidden fees or surprises. Worried you’ll be turned down because of low or bad credit?
Fortunately, no matter what your financial situation is like, you may be able to get a title loan in Cleveland based on the equity value of your vehicle, along with your ability to pay back the loan1.
If you’ve been doing your research, you might have noticed that some Ohio lending companies will only offer loans to those who meet their stringent standards. This makes the process of getting a title loan frustrating and exhausting. Applying for a title loan should not make you want to tear your hair out, which is why Title Loans serviced by LoanMart has created an easy, online way to apply for a title loan in Cleveland.
If you’re concerned you won’t qualify because of credit issues, you’re in luck! No matter how high or low your score is, Title Loans serviced by LoanMart still wants to help1. In fact, all Title Loans serviced by LoanMart needs from you to begin the title loan process is proof of ownership of your car, proof of a consistent income, and your car title.
No! In the past, a paycheck was required to be approved for a title loan in Cleveland. But that’s not how it works anymore. In today’s world there are a million different ways to make an income. To qualify for a title loan, Title Loans serviced by LoanMart checks the equity in your vehicle and that you have a confirmable, steady source of income. These can include:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income
The process of applying for a title loan typically goes as follows: you research and find a company. You drive down to the company and fill out an application. Then you wait for your application to be approved by a loan agent. After that you find out how you’ll receive your funds. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart understands that you have a life to live and can’t waste half your day trying to get a title loan in Cleveland.
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart has designed the online loan process to be super easy and convenient, allowing you to apply for a loan from wherever you happen to be. Just answer the questions on our online application and submit the form. A loan agent will then review your information and inform you if your vehicle is pre-approved. Once approval has been confirmed, you can decide how you will receive your loan proceeds remotely. If you have any other questions, call at 440-613-3496 or use the online tools to reach out.
Gone are the days when you had to spend hours going through the loan approval process. Now you can apply for a loan online and let Title Loans serviced by LoanMart handle the rest. The online process ensures you are able to get your approved money with the least amount of difficulty possible.
Concerns or questions? Feel free to reach out to a loan representative who can give you the answers you need at 440-613-3496.
Want more details about how to apply for a title loan in Cleveland? Keep reading!
- Step One: Answer the questions on the pre-qualification form about you and your car. Depending on your responses, your vehicle may even receive a pre-qualification on the spot1.
- Step Two: Don’t stray too far from your phone! If Title Loans serviced by LoanMart needs more information from you, a loan representative will reach out. Some examples of more information needed can include items such as a form of government issued phone ID, proof of income, and your car title. You will then be told where to send these documents.
- Step Three: Once you are approved, you can add your signature to your loan agreement and then select the way you would like to receive your funds. Signing electronically means the process can move along even faster and allows you to avoid an unnecessary trip down to the bank to sign. Your funds may even be added to your account via direct deposit should you wish to do so.
Once all three steps are completed, you will receive your approved money and continue on with your life.
- Government Issued Photo Identification– Such as a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Address Verification– Such as a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Income Verification: Such as a recent pay stub, a bank statement, or another official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Photos of Your Vehicle: This typically includes pictures of all visible sides of your car, your odometer, and VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name and valid.
- Four References: Please provide four different references, both professional and personal references.
After submitting all of these documents, the approval process can move along at a quick pace1.
While the actual timeline of the loan process can vary from customer to customer, some applicants are able to receive their loan within one business day after applying1! In certain cases, some customers even receive their cash the same day they apply 1.
Life is unpredictable and can throw us for a loop sometimes, which is why it’s important to know with absolute certainty that you’ll be to cover your loan payment each month. If you think you may struggle to pay at any point, it might be best to think about another option to get the money you need. If you do decide you can keep up with your payments, please be aware that if at any time you cannot fulfill the terms of your loan, you may be at risk of repossession and your vehicle could potentially be sold at auction. If you suspect you won’t be able to afford the amount you owe, please contact at 440-613-3496.
After you have been approved for your loan, you can choose how you would like to receive your funds in one of the following three ways:
- ACH Deposit –Submit your routing and account numbers and the money will show up in your account. But please be aware that each bank differs in their payment process, and this means the amount of time it will take you to receive your money will depend on the bank you use.
- Check – Don’t want to give out your banking information? No problem. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart is happy to issue you a check to cash at your bank or any other check cashing service.
- MoneyGram–the most popular and easiest option, stop at any MoneyGram location in Cleveland to pick up your funds.
Choosing MoneyGram means that you can pick up your funds at a variety of convenient locations around the city. You can find a MoneyGram in the following Cleveland stores:
- Other participating locations
Don’t waste another day dreaming of the future. The future is now. Title Loans may be able to help you reach your full financial potential today by clicking here1. Receive your approved funds in as little as one business day with a title loan in Cleveland, OH1.