If you’re a resident of Skokie, Illinois, and you’re wondering if you’re still able to get the cash that you need with a bankruptcy record, know that there may be options. An affordable and convenient ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart may be an option to consider1.
What is a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Illinois?
A ChoiceCash Title Loan is a loan that is secured using your vehicle title as collateral1. After the loan has been paid back in full, the vehicle title will be returned to you. One of the benefits of choosing ChoiceCash Title Loans is the ability to keep driving your vehicle as you make your scheduled monthly payments.
As a result of using collateral to secure the loan, ChoiceCash Title Loans can operate and function slightly differently than a traditional bank loan. ChoiceCash Title Loans are potentially faster to get and can be more flexible when it comes to loan terms, interest rates, and monthly payments1! Some residents in Skokie were approved in less than thirty minutes!
Can I Still Apply for a ChoiceCash Title Loan If I Have Declared Bankruptcy in My Past?
If you’re a resident of Skokie, Illinois, and have declared bankruptcy before, but you are still in need of some fast cash, there may still be loan options available.
ChoiceCash Title Loans rely on collateral, and not necessarily your credit during the loan approval process. As a result of using your vehicle’s title as collateral, ChoiceCash Title Loans may offer better terms1. Unlike other options, such as a pawn loan, you can still drive your car while making the scheduled monthly payments!
This is one of the many benefits of choosing a lender that will help personalize the lending process.
How Can I Qualify for a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Skokie, Illinois?
In order to qualify for a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Skokie, Illinois, there are a few initial requirements.
To qualify, you will need to:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Own a qualifying vehicle in your name
- Have a steady and consistent income
With these initial requirements met, you’re well on your way to gaining title loan approval1. The next step in the approval process is to provide a few requested documents. One of the great advantages of choosing ChoiceCash Title Loans is the ability to apply right from your smartphone.
Residents of Skokie, Illinois that have declared bankruptcy in the past may require a few additional documents when applying for a ChoiceCash Title Loan.
Documents for a title loan will vary from state to state, but generally, Illinois residents will need:
- A valid government or state issued photo ID
- Proof of income (a bank statement, pay stub, checking account statement, etc.)
- Proof of residency (utility bill, recent mail to your address, etc.)
- Qualifying title to your vehicle with your name on it
With these documents handy, there’s one last step in the approval process, the vehicle inspection. Luckily with ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers don’t have to schedule an appointment for an in-person vehicle inspection. The vehicle inspection can be done using your smartphone!
A vehicle inspection is necessary because the title loan amount is largely based on the actual value of your vehicle. Using your smartphone, you can take pictures of the car and send them to a loan agent.
ChoiceCash Title Loans offers some of the most flexible and easy qualification requirements for residents in Illinois1. Even if you have declared bankruptcy in the past, ChoiceCash Title Loans may still be able to help you in Skokie.
Why Choose ChoiceCash Title Loans in Skokie, Illinois?
If you’re a resident of Skokie, Illinois and looking for a loan that you can apply for despite having declared bankruptcy before, ChoiceCash Title Loans may be able to help. When choosing ChoiceCash Title Loans, there are certain advantages available to you that may not be available during the approval process for a traditional bank loan.
- Apply Online: Instead of waiting for hours in line at the bank, utilize ChoiceCash Title Loans’ easy online approval process on your smartphone!
- Keep Driving: Even though ChoiceCash Title Loans hold onto your car title as collateral for the loan, you are still able to keep driving as you make the scheduled monthly payments.
- More Time to Pay: ChoiceCash Title Loans offer extended loan terms of up to three years3, which can give you more time to repay. Most other loan options only offer borrowers up to one year for repayment.
- Payments Start Low and May Get Lower: When qualifying for a ChoiceCash Title Loan, your monthly payments may start low and get even lower2. This can be an additional benefit to those trying to ease their financial situation! By the time you’re making your final title loan payment, you could potentially be paying half of your first payment.
Get the Funding You Need in Skokie, Illinois
If you’re looking to get the fast cash that you need with bankruptcy in your past, ChoiceCash Title Loans could potentially get you the financial help that you need1.
Don’t wait to get your fast cash in Skokie Illinois. Apply online through ChoiceCash Title Loans or contact customer service at (855) 277-4847.