Table of Contents
- What Do I Need to Get Auto Title Loans in Georgia?
- How Much Could I Get with Auto Title Loans in Georgia?
- Can I Get Auto Title Loans in Georgia Completely Online?
- What Documents Do You Need for Auto Title Loans in Georgia?
- Can I Keep My Car with an Auto Title Loan in Georgia?
- Get an Auto Title Loan in Georgia
If you are in need of some financial relief in Georgia, could you inquire for auto title loans? If you have a car in your name, it is entirely possible to be deemed eligible for a Title Loan serviced by LoanMart!1
Keep reading to learn more about the approval process for auto title loans in Georgia!
What Do I Need to Get Auto Title Loans in Georgia?
Auto title loans are a secure loan option for Georgia residents to inquire about. If you own a car in your name, you may be able to use the car title to obtain quick emergency cash for bills!1
Traditionally, credit is used as the main qualifying factor for loans. But auto title loans in Georgia use the car title as collateral, which allows lenders to offer more flexible requirements. So if you are currently struggling with bad credit or have filed for bankruptcy in your past, know that auto title loan qualification may still be possible!
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart have flexible requirements that allow more people to qualify for auto title loans in Georgia. All you need to be deemed eligible is a qualifying car in your name and proof of income!
How Much Could I Get with Auto Title Loans in Georgia?
The amount of money you could get with an auto title loan in Georgia is dependent on two factors, your income and the equity in your car. A car is a valuable asset to have, and depending on the equity within it, you could possibly get thousands of dollars in emergency funding!1
There are two types of equity an asset can have:
- Positive Equity
- Negative Equity
To find out which your car has, you will need to perform a basic calculation. By subtracting the current resale value of your car by the remaining auto loan amount you still owe on the car, you get the equity amount.
If you are no longer leasing your car and you own it outright, then the equity in your car is equal to the market value. If the resale value of your car is more than what you still owe on it, then the car has positive equity. But if the resale value is less than what you owe on the car, then the car has negative equity.
To quickly learn how much cash you could obtain using your car, try an auto title loan calculator!1 Title Loans serviced by LoanMart offer free estimates online to anyone interested in obtaining an auto title loan in Georgia. All you need to do is answer a few questions about your particular car. If you like the estimate you receive, you can submit an additional form with your name, email address, and mobile number so an auto title loan agent can contact you.
Can I Get Auto Title Loans in Georgia Completely Online?
If you are looking into getting an auto title loan in Georgia, consider getting one online!
By getting an auto title loan online in Georgia, you could experience a more convenient process than you would if you got one in person! Every step of the approval process for Title Loans serviced by LoanMart can be done right from the comfort of your home.
To inquire, all you have to do is call (855) 277-4847 or fill out an auto title loan inquiry form. If you qualify for auto title loans in Georgia, you can then start the process of submitting your paperwork. Instead of turning them in person, you can just scan them onto your computer or take pictures using your smartphone!
Once your paperwork is uploaded online, an auto title loan agent will use your documents to verify your information. Once everything checks out, you can expect to be fully approved and receive your auto title loan money in Georgia!1
Inquiring for auto title loans online in Georgia can be quick and hassle-free with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart!
What Documents Do You Need for Auto Title Loans in Georgia?
The documents you need to get an auto title loan in Georgia are minimal. And when you work with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can conveniently upload them all online to speed up the approval process.
These are the general documents you will be asked to provide for an auto title loan in Georgia:
- Car Title: The main document you will need to get an auto title loan in Georgia is the car title. The car title must be in your name, if not, you may not be eligible for approval. To request a duplicate copy or a name change, you will need to visit your local DMV.
- Proof of Identification: To prove your identity, you will need to provide a government-issued photo ID. You can use a valid driver’s license, state ID, or US passport.
- Proof of Address: To obtain an auto title loan in your home state of Georgia, you will need to show proof of your current address. You can provide an agent with a recent utility bill, insurance statements, a lease agreement, credit card statements, and more.
- Proof of Income: To prove your ability to make auto title loan payments on time in Georgia, you can show various documents. For example, you can provide paycheck stubs, bank statements, government award letters, tax returns, and more.
- Photos of the Car: To get an auto title loan in Georgia, you will need to go through a vehicle inspection. But online auto title loans allow you to forego the in-person vehicle inspection! With Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can just submit photos of your car using a mobile device!
- References: You will be asked to provide a few personal or professional references.
Can I Keep My Car with an Auto Title Loan in Georgia?
During the approval process for auto title loans in Georgia, the car title is used as collateral. A lien is placed on the title, which gives over temporary ownership of the car to the loan provider. But does this mean you have to give up the use of your car?
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart do not require the physical possession of your car while you are repaying your loan! This means you can continue to drive your car while you make your auto title loan payments each month in Georgia. Life is hard enough when you are faced with a costly bill that you cannot afford at the moment, you should not also have to lose access to reliable transportation.
After all, how can you reliably repay your auto title loan in Georgia if you struggle to get to work on time? Title Loans serviced by LoanMart were designed with borrowers like you in mind!
Get an Auto Title Loan in Georgia
If you have decided that an auto title loan in Georgia is a great financial option for you, then go ahead and start the approval process! If you inquire before noon, it may be entirely possible to get the financial relief you need by the evening with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart!1 3
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart come with numerous benefits for qualified borrowers. Not only can you expect fast emergency cash, but you could also look forward to affordable payments, competitive interest rates, no hidden fees, and no prepayment penalty fees!5
To start the inquiry process, just speak to an auto title loan agent by calling (855) 277-4847. Or if you prefer to start online, just answer some questions about your car using the inquiry form. If you are eligible, you can start submitting your documents online for full approval!
Once your documents are received, an auto title loan agent in Georgia will draw up an agreement with your personalized repayment terms. You will go through the agreement in detail with the auto title loan agent, but be sure to ask any questions if you are confused about any financial terms or fees. Once you are confident that you understand the expectations of the auto title loan agreement, you can sign and choose your payment method!
Take a look at some of the money retrieval methods for auto title loans in Georgia:
- Direct Deposit
- Mailed Check
- Visiting a MoneyGram Location
Getting an auto title loan in Georgia could help you quickly take care of that upcoming bill, so choose Title Loans serviced by LoanMart for exclusive benefits and perks!1