The Best Car Title Loan in Sacramento: A How-To Guide
Sacramento is a gorgeous and lively city. The sixth largest city in California, this picturesque city is known for its wide diversity, large tree canopy (the largest in the U.S.), growing hipster culture, Old Sacramento, and farm-to-fork dining.
This city is home to thousands of people. But did you know that each and every one of them may have the opportunity to receive the emergency money they need?
With a car title loan from LoanMart, you could receive the money you need in as little as 24 hours³! If you find yourself in a financial crunch, inquire about a car title loan today and stop stressing about those unpaid bills.
Car Title Loan Process in Sacramento
Car title loans may offer drivers the ability to transform their cars into cash1. But don’t worry, you can still keep your car as you pay off the loan! Sounds good doesn’t it?
Lots of people are turning to car title loans instead of traditional loans to receive their emergency money. With security, low risk, and higher loan values it’s no wonder why.
At LoanMart, we go above and beyond to offer our customers the following:
- Fast Service1—Our process takes about 5 minutes to begin! And you may even look forward to receiving your money in one day3!
- Keep Your Car—Some loan companies take possession of their customers vehicles. But not at LoanMart, we’d prefer you keep your car.
- Competitive Rates—Offering competitive interest rates and terms, we strive to give our customers a competitive loan1.
We know that the thought of acquiring a car title loan can be overwhelming, but the process doesn’t have to be. We’ve streamlined our process into 3 simple steps for your convenience. We know you may be in dire straits and the quicker you receive your money the better.
We try and help as many people as we can because we know that financial calamities can hit just about anyone. Inquire today and see if you’re eligible for a car title loan from LoanMart.
Take a look at our 3 step process:
1. Initial Inquiry
The path to financial enlightenment begins here. You will first need to fill out a quick questionnaire. You will be asked to provide some info such as your car’s details, your monthly income, and your personal information. The inquiry should take about 5 minutes and at the end, you will know right away if you are approved!
2. Documentation Process
Upon approval, you will be given a personalized quote by a LoanMart agent1. If you accept, you will be asked to send in some documents. Your LoanMart representative will need your car title, proof of income and residence, a government issued ID, and a few photos of your vehicle.
3. Getting Your Money
After sending in your documents, LoanMart will draw up a contract for you to sign1. We will disclose any additional fees if any before you sign, so don’t worry. This is but one of the reasons LoanMart is different from other lenders.
LoanMart Title Loans: Mission and Values
LoanMart started as a small local business in 2002. Our roots started in Sherman Oaks, California and we’ve since expanded throughout the Golden State.
At LoanMart, we have a three-part mission. Our customer service mission is devoted to addressing and ascertaining our customer’s needs. We put our customers first because we recognize that without you, we wouldn’t have a business. Financial difficulties can strike at any time and can occur with anyone. That’s why we hold no judgement and provide compassionate service.
Our education mission compels us to provide our customers with all of the financial know-how they need to make smart financial decisions. We provide assistance and the resources needed so that our customers are armed with accurate information.
Trust and reliability are everything in our line of business. Which is why our security mission drives us to remain vigilant in keeping your information safe and secure.
LoanMart has turned into a large company, but we make our own rules. We are more accessible than many other lenders, and we customize our loans to every customer’s unique situation1. Our commitment to our customers has made us a leading auto title loan lender on the West Coast.
In addition to our mission, we have values much like any other company. But ours are tailored to make us better, and ensure we remember what’s most important in this business: you.
- LoanMart is a financially responsible organization that provides superior support and service to its customers so they too can be financially savvy.
- Our success is rooted in our employees and our dedication to them.
- We work hard to remain a positive influence on the communities we work in, and to give back when we can.
- Our safe and ethical business practices haven’t changed since we started our business, and they have helped us become a most reliable auto title loan lender on the West Coast.
- Make sure repossession is the last possible option. Work with customers to avoid default.
Our trademark lies in the way we communicate and interact with our customers, along with the way we remain transparent about our financial process so there’s no surprises.
Let us help you get the emergency money you need with a car title loan from LoanMart1. Inquire today to see if you qualify.
Your Loan Options
You have many options when it comes to picking a loan. But it can be frustrating trying to decide which one is best suited for you and your current financial situation. Too many options can be overwhelming, and there’s no shortage of false information.
That’s why we’ve made a chart detailing a few popular loan options so you can see and compare the differences for yourself. After all, making an informed decision will ensure you make the right one for yourself.
Secured by pawning personal valuable items and giving them to the lender for safekeeping.
Can be between 20% to 50% of your vehicle’s value
The borrower typically writes a post-dated check to the lender in exchange for a short-term cash loan.
$300 maximum loan size
A loan without any collateral. These hold a higher risk for lenders and generally have higher interest rates.
$1,500-$3,100 maximum loan size
LoanMart Auto Title Loan
A LoanMart car title loan is a secure loan with collateral. But unlike a pawn shop, you can keep your car as you pay off the loan!
Borrow up to 120% of your car’s equity
We don’t aim to tell you which loan option is best for you, only you can decide that. What we can do, is provide useful information and financial to you. For a more in-depth look into your loan options click here.
At LoanMart, we work hard so that people struggling financially can have the opportunity to receive the emergency money they need1. We work with a lot of individuals with low credit, making us one of the premier loan options on the West Coast. Inquire today and see if you’re eligible. You just might be able to get up to $30,000 for your vehicle1!
The LoanMart Title Loans Advantage
Working with LoanMart means receiving premier service, competitive interest rates, and flexible terms1. We work closely with our customers to make sure they are completely informed and supported throughout the loan process.
Most people aren’t prepared for a financial disaster. But they can strike at any time, and without warning.
We offer several benefits to our customers along with superior customer service. Our dedication and hard work has helped us acquire over 250,000 satisfied clients²!
Take a look below and see the advantages customers receive with LoanMart1:
- Keep Your Car: With a car title loan from LoanMart, you’ll be able to keep driving your car while making payments!
- Fast Cash1: After the inquiry and approval, you could be holding your money in as little as 24 hours3!
- No Hidden Fees: We fully disclose all of the fees associated with your contract so there are no surprises. Unlike other lenders, we take pride in our transparency
- 5 Day Cancellation4: We give you 5 days to decide if you would like to keep your car title loan. If you decide not to work with us, we’ll waive any charges and fees.
- Low Credit: We work with more low credit borrowers than other lenders may. Credit score isn’t as important to us compared to other types of loans, that’s why people turn to us.
- Competitive Interest Rates: We work hard to make sure our rates stay competitive. Between market analysis and our decade of experience, we provide customized payment plans for each customer1.
We understand people, that’s why we offer desirable benefits that work to our customer’s advantage. We want you to succeed! Tackle that financial nonsense with confidence. After all, with LoanMart you’ll be armed with the emergency money you need and the helpful support of our dedicated customer service team.
Avoid Auto Title Loan Scams
There are a lot of lenders to choose from, but unfortunately some loan companies are actually scams. Innocent borrowers succumb to these falsehoods every year, but there are ways to protect yourself.
Here are some red flags to look out for:
- If a lender requests a large “down payment” on your loan, they’re probably a scam.
- If you’re charged a fee just to apply, they probably aren’t legit.
- If you’re approved without submitting any information, they are most likely trying to scam you.
There are many scammers out there looking to rob people of money. It’s always best to remain vigilant and suspicious of sketchy lenders.
But not to worry, LoanMart is a reputable loan company you can trust. We have the credentials and a decade of success under our belt. As a customer, your needs are our main priority.
You can inquire about a LoanMart car title loan without obligation. Complete the 5 minute questionnaire, and receive a free quote. No strings attached.
Is There A 24-Hour Title Loan Service?
Financial difficulties are inconvenient and unpredictable. You could face a crisis in the middle of the night and need emergency money as soon as possible. What then?
LoanMart gives potential customers the ability to apply online at any time. You’ll receive a response from us bright and early in the morning!
Our call center operates beyond the typical Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm schedule. We operate seven days of the week! We even extended our hours to accommodate people in need of financial assistance.
We know that time is of the essence, so we work extra hard to ensure that people have the opportunity to receive the emergency money they need quickly. After completing a 5 minute inquiry and being approved by a LoanMart representative, you could receive the money you need in as little as one business day3!
LoanMart has been in business for over a decade. We know a thing or two, and have used our financial knowledge in addition to our market analysis to provide quality service.
Can I Refinance An Existing Loan With LoanMart?
Once you submit an inquiry and you’re approved, you may be able to refinance your existing loan with LoanMart1! By making the switch, we may be able to help to give you lower monthly payments.
Refinancing works by establishing a new loan with another company, like LoanMart. The original lender will receive the remaining balance of the loan from LoanMart, and the borrower will receive a new contract. The new contract will re-establish the customer’s car title loan under the new lender’s terms and interest rates.
LoanMart has some of the highest approval rates and competitive interest rates in the business. We just might be able to help you out with a more affordable payment plan if you give us a chance1.
To get started with a refinanced car title loan, you will need the following:
- Original vehicle title
- Vehicle Identification Number, license plate number, odometer reading
- Pictures of your vehicle
- Proof of income and residency
- Vehicle registration
- Valid government issued photo ID
Applying for a refinanced auto title loan is similar as applying for a new one. All you have to do is fill out a quick 5 minute questionnaire. After completion, you will know right away if you are approved. A LoanMart representative will contact you and provide you with a personalized quote¹. If you accept our quote, you could receive your money in as little as one day³!
Refinancing with LoanMart could very well be the answer you seek¹. Inquire today and manage your finances with confidence!
Repaying Your Auto Title Loan
At LoanMart we make repaying your title loan as easy as possible. We don’t want you to be inconvenienced by a complicated repayment process. We offer several options to our customers, so feel free to pick the one that fits best in your life.
These are the repayment options available to you:
- Pay online through your account portal
- Pay by phone with a credit card or a check (fees may apply)
- Monthly automatic electronic payments from a checking account
- Mail payments to the lockbox center
- Visit a payment office in person
We strive to make repaying one less hassle you have to deal with by providing several repayment options to our customers¹. After all, we’re trying to decrease your stress not add to it.
How to Repay Your Car Title Loan Faster
At LoanMart, we hope to arm our customers with useful and helpful information so that they may be better financially informed than they were prior to working with us. We also work hard to help our customers become financially successful.
Aside from providing you with the emergency money you need, we provide tips on how to pay off your loans quicker. By paying off your loans before the end of their contract term, you could save money on interest and be debt free sooner!
Here are a few ways you can help pay off your loan quicker:
- Make Changes - This option can be hard, but think about all of those small bills that you do not need to make. Like premium Spotify or Netflix. Cutting a few luxuries can save you money down the road.
- Work A Side Job - If you have some spare time, try working a side job. You could drive for a taxi company, get paid to take surveys, or start a dog walking business.
- Schedule Your Own Payments - LoanMart provides you with a monthly payment schedule but you can schedule your own if you’d like! This can help you pay off your loan faster, just make sure to stick with your new payment date.
- Pay More Than The Minimum - An easy way to repay your loan faster, is to round up your monthly payment. For example, if your monthly bill is $134.83, you can make it an even $150. By paying more now, you will save money later on.
- Avoid Late Fees - Try not to miss any payments because you may be charged a late fee, and end up paying more in the long run.
- Calculate Your Payoff Date - Calculate how much you have left to pay after every payment. Seeing your remaining balance dwindle can motivate you to pay off your loan even sooner!
If you would like more tips on how to pay off your auto title loan faster, check out our website or give us a call. We’d love to help you become even more financially resourceful!
Repossession of Your Automobile
At LoanMart, we want our customers to financially succeed in life. We’d like to see you turn that financial chaos into a temporary and minor inconvenience.
We believe in setting our customers up for success. We provide our borrowers with the resources and support they need to become financially stable1.
But if a customer continuously fails to make their monthly payments, and refuses to get in touch with a LoanMart agent, then they will default on their loan. This means that a customer’s car may get repossessed.
Once a car is repossessed, it will be secured at a tow yard until a LoanMart agent can get in touch with the customer and rectify the issue. But if a customer fails to try and rectify the issue or, or if the customer can’t be reached, then the car may be sold at auction.
When a car is sold at auction, the money made from the sale will be applied to the remaining balance of the loan. But if the loan balance is greater than the money received for the car, the customer is generally held responsible, and they will have to pay the difference depending on the state’s laws.
But don’t worry. LoanMart works hard to ensure that repossession is the last option available to us. Because in truth, we don’t want your car. We want your business and your satisfaction.
Title Loan Stores Located in Sacramento
LoanMart is a large company with a lot of heart. From our charitable work to our compassionate service, we aim to please.
We look forward to helping as many people as we can because we know that financial difficulties can occur at any time and to anyone.
To see if you qualify for a LoanMart car title loan, fill out our quick 5 minute inquiry on the LoanMart website. You will know right away if you’re approved. If you are, you may be able to receive your money in one business day3!
Or if you prefer to talk to someone in person, that’s fine too! Visit a participating store and have all of your questions answered by a specialist. You can see a list of participating stores here.
Get started today and make the most of your day. You could receive up to $30,000¹ for your vehicle and pull yourself out of that financial hole in as little as 24 hours³. So why wait? Our process is quick and our quote is always free. Apply and see why we’ve amassed over 250,000 customers and counting2.