When a natural disaster hits, the damage can be devastating. Many Americans evacuate their homes, only to come back and find catastrophic damage and destruction to their home. Sometimes natural disasters can leave a house in conditions that are unfit for living, making an emergency home repair a top priority.
These home repairs can seem like a daunting task. This can be especially true when a home owner doesn’t have insurance. Home repairs come with several costs including tools, materials, and possibly labor costs. If you are living on your own, you know how difficult it can be to fix damages to your home when they happen suddenly. Times like those make you wish it was somebody else’s responsibility to make home repairs.
But with a few helpful tips, making basic repairs to your home is a snap! Save money by doing repairs yourself, so you don’t have to pay someone else to do it, but also consider how emergency cash like a title loans can help with those repairs!
For those in need of extra financial help, a car title loan may be a good option for emergency funding. This is because funds from a car title loan can possibly be made available fairly quickly, easily, and can be used for unforeseen disasters such as home damage caused by a natural disaster.
How Car Title Loans Work?
Car title loans are a type of secured loan, meaning the lender has assets in place in case the borrower does not/is not able to pay back the loan. A car title loan involves using a car’s title as collateral. The process with LoanMart takes only a few minutes, and if eligible, funding can be made available as soon as the next business day3. There are a few qualifying items, including a s working vehicle, that a person needs to apply for a car title loan:
- Lien-Free Title
- Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
How Do I Get Money for New Windows?
Replacing a window can be quite expensive, and when a home needs new windows throughout, that cost will be even larger. The average cost for new windows ranges from $3,000 to $20,000. If you find yourself having to cover the cost of new windows, and don’t have the money upfront, you may be wondering how to get some extra money.
Before figuring out how to get money for new windows, it may be helpful to understand the different factors that will impact the cost. Here are a few factors to consider when trying to figure out how much money you will need to get new windows:
- The Materials: There are all kinds of windows out there: vinyl, wood, fiberglass, aluminum, energy efficient options, and composite. The type of window you choose will make a difference with how much a window replacement will cost you.
In addition to the actual window frame, you will have to choose the kind of glass that you want installed on the windows. And depending on how many windows you must replace, multiply the costs that comes with that.
- The Labor: If you are not the one installing the windows yourself, there will be definitely be a cost of labor to consider.
- The Type of Replacement You are Doing—With window repairs, there are different types of repairs, both small and large. There are a lot of small components that make up a window, and depending on how extensive the repair is, the cost can be high or low for new windows.
- The Age of the Home—Generally, homes that are more than seventy years old will need custom parts, architecture match, added insulation, or an upgrade to meet city code standards. All of this could mean doubling or tripling the standard cost of a new window.
- The Size/Complexity of the Windows—The larger or more complex a window is, the higher the cost of replacement generally.
- The Room—The labor, materials, and complexities will all be different depending on the room in the house. For example, basement windows and second-story windows tend to cost more than living room windows.
At LoanMart, we are a direct loan lender that offers funding opportunities for several expenses, even new windows.
How Do I Replace a Broken Furnace?
As a rule of thumb, if the furnace is past three-quarters of its expected life or if the repairs cost more than one-third of the replacement costs, it’s time for a new unit. If a natural disaster has damaged your home, there is a good chance it needs to be replaced immediately.
There are a few other indicators you can use to decide if it’s time to replace your furnace:
- Frequently needs repair
- Uneven heating
- Significant heating bill increases
- Strange smells or noises
- Dusty or dry air
When in need of additional funding to replace a broken furnace, a car title loan may be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart may be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders. One of the best things about car title loans from LoanMart is that they are fast and efficient. You could even receive your car title loan funding as soon as the next business day3!
Check out our application and see how you can use emergency money from a title loan to pay for a new furnace!
Finding the Best Home Surveillance System and How to Pay for It
Picking the best home surveillance system involves: preparing, planning and purchasing. If you are looking to protect your home from burglaries or other home invasions, a camera plugged onto the wall in the corner of your home may not guarantee 100 percent security. Identifying why you want security in your home should be the first thing to determine. Here’s a few questions that you should ask yourself before finding the best home surveillance system.
- Property Management: do you want to keep vandalism at bay?
- Security from Stealing: do you want to keep your property safe from thieves?
- Home Safe Home: do you want to make sure your family is safe at all times?
- Nosy Neighbors: do you want to monitor visitors?
If you have answered yes to some of these questions, then you can now pinpoint the type of cameras for your surveillance system based on what security you need:
- Outdoor Cameras: to ensure no one enters your home without you knowing.
- Indoor Cameras: monitoring family, friends or visitors may be your end goal of a safer household.
- Hidden Cameras: discreet, private and keeps a close eye on those who don’t yet have your full trust in your home, by themselves.
If the cost of security is far from your reach, title loans may be the best fast money that you could use for your home surveillance system. LoanMart offers streamlined title loans in three steps, and we may help you secure title loans whenever you’re ready3.
Emergency Cash to Get a New Roof
A roof is an important part of any home, it protects the people inside and the house itself.
What’s The Average Cost For A New Roof?
The average roof is 2,200 to 3,400 square-feet and the average amount spent on a new roof is $11,000. Roofers typically charge for their work in “squares,” which is a 10’ by 10’ square. This means that the average roof is 22 to 34 squares. If you were to DIY your new roof, it is generally estimated that the cost will range from $2,000 to $6,000, assuming you are using asphalt shingles. If you use more-expensive, but more durable, architectural shingles installed by a professional, the cost can run from $5,000 to $12,000 or more. Asphalt shingles or architectural asphalt shingles are two of the most common materials to use for a new roof, but they don’t even come close to the cost of a metal roof.
How Can I Save Money On My Roof?
One of the biggest money-saving opportunities when it comes to your roof is the materials. Generally, the more expensive a material, the more durable. This means that you may end up paying more upfront for something, but the likelihood of repairs will be lower, and the roof will last longer.
Another place you can save money is during the prep work. Some contractors don’t mind if you clear your old roof off by yourself. You’ll still need to arrange for the old roof to be hauled away.
Here are some other ways to find funding when you need to pay for a new roof. Before considering any of these options, it is important to do your research.
- FHA Title 1 Loan Program—The federal government has a loan program that could help home owners pay for a new roof. These programs may allow a borrower to obtain up to $20,000 and gives them up to twenty years to pay it off.
- Home Equity Loan—A home equity loan makes funding available by using the value of the borrower’s home as collateral. These loans can make a large amount of funding available, so a home equity loan may be able to cover the entire cost of the new roof.
- Personal Loan—Funding from a personal loan can be used for a variety of reasons, including home repair. There are tons of personal loan lenders out there, and several types of personal loans that can accommodate different credit types.
- Car Title Loan—A car title loan uses the borrower’s vehicle to make funding available. These loans make funding very quick and easy, and can be a great option for emergencies.
Replacing an old roof can be expensive. At LoanMart, we are a direct lender that offers lending for all kinds of situations, even for home repair1. We have years of experience in the lending industry, offer exceptional customer service, and can help answer any questions along the way. When you need some extra funding for a new roof, start with us.
How can I get Emergency Cash for an Affordable Exterminator?
Finding an affordable exterminator can seem daunting. There are different treatments available for all the different types of infestations. We will also let you know how title loans can make for great emergency cash for an affordable exterminator, especially since title loans can be fast and easy ways to get money from a place like LoanMart1. But first, let’s take a look at how much exterminators may charge before offering you a way to get emergency cash from title loans.
How much do exterminators charge?
The amount exterminators charge generally vary based on several factors:
- Size of the property being treated
- Frequency of treatment
- Type of treatment
- Type of infestation
Some companies, like Pest Solutions, provide benchmark costs so their customers can get a general idea of the cost of a given service:
- Bedbugs: $75
- General pest control: $95
- Bee service: $95
- Wildlife: $125
- General monthly treatment: $45 per month
- General semi-monthly treatment: $60 per month
Finding a good exterminator can be a hassle. When in need of additional funding for an exterminator, a car title loan may also be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart can be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders.
Emergency Cash to Replace Broken Bathroom Fixtures
When bathroom fixtures break it can be stressful. Repairmen can be expensive, sometimes it is best to do the repairs yourself.
Estimating the Repairs of Bathroom Fixtures
How much will repairs to bathroom fixtures cost? Let’s take a look at 3 likely replacement of bathroom fixtures that are in your home:
- Toilet:The national average of installing or replacing a toilet is at $370 but can typically range from $218 to $523.
- Bathtub:According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost to install a tub is $2,838, but typically range from $1,000 to $4,500. The bathtub itself, on average, has a lower cost that range from $200 to $2,000 or more. All in all, expect for a replacement tub with installation to range from $5,000 to $6,000.
- Sink:When it comes to sink styles, there tend to be a variety of sinks to choose from. Based on the cost of sinks from stores like Home Depot and Ikea, the typical range looks to be from $211 to $564, which includes installation.
What about the plumbing of most bathroom fixtures? Average replacement costs of all plumbing in a 1,500 square foot home is between $8,000 to $10,000, so expect half of that total or less depending on service charges and the plumbing repairs done.
But how do you get repairs from a professional for bathroom fixtures? It’s just a call or quick away! However, expect competitive prices and other factors that could increase your bathroom fixture repair budget.
How to DIY When Repairing Broken Bathroom Fixtures
Now maybe you have some fears of being overcharged by your handyman, or even getting the worst service that could damage your bathroom fixtures even more! Not to worry, many bathroom fixture repairs like plumbing can be some of the simplest to fix.
Professional help or doing it on your own is a decision that may be a costly endeavor either way that depends on the severity of the damage and how you are looking to replace it. So, ask questions, do research, and always look for the best deal on your budget!
When in need of additional funding to replace a broken bathroom fixtures, title loans may be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart may be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders.
One of the best things about car title loans from LoanMart is that they can be fast and efficient. You could even receive title loans as soon as the next business day3!
Check out our application and see how you can use emergency money from a title loan to pay for a new or repair bathroom fixtures!
Emergency Cash to Start a Garden at Home
Starting a garden at home can be a great way to save money. What better way to cut costs on healthy fruits, veggies, and spices than to grow them in your own backyard? But in order to reap the benefits of having your own garden in your home, you have to invest in it a bit. Luckily for you LoanMart recommends title loans and other tips that can help with your garden.
Different Kinds of Gardens You Can Start Easily at Home
The first step is to figure out what kind of garden you want. There are several to pick from. Different kinds of gardens have differing benefits and will require certain types of care in order for them to flourish. Think about what you want to get out of your garden and pick the best type that fits for you and what you want to get out of your garden.
- Veggie garden – Since fruits grow on trees, you might want to start with vegetables first if you want to see results within a season. There are countless vegetables you can grow in a backyard garden:
- Green beans
You also want to make sure you protect your garden. Put up a small gate around your vegetable garden to ward off unwanted animals in the night. However, nothing is foolproof—especially when it comes to hungry critters, so make sure you plant enough to compensate for a potential loss.
- Vine garden – Certain types of foods, like tomatoes or grapes—grow on vines. Save some room in your backyard and grow some of your foods on a vine. You can have your vine grow on a fence, or you can purchase what is called a “climber,” and grow your vines in a planters pot.
- Herb/spices garden – You can grow most herbs and spices either outdoors in your garden, or you can even grow them inside your own home. It might actually be more convenient to grow your spices and herbs inside—and reduce the risk of them getting eaten by a curious rabbit in the night.
To grow herbs and spices in your home, pick a window that gets lots of sun. You can hang your plants from pots secured to the ceiling, or just place a planter on your windowsill.
- Flower garden – If you’re looking to start a garden that produces plants you can visually enjoy, a flower garden is probably the answer for you. Grow colorful flowers in your backyard and be welcomed by a wave of pleasing scents whenever you walk in your backyard or outdoor space. You can even grow a few flowers next to your vegetables or vines to make your garden both visually pleasing and edible as well!
How to Pay for Your Home Garden
Now you know the types of gardens you can have and what it takes to start them, but how are you going to pay for it all?
It isn’t too expensive to start your own garden at home, but what if you just don’t have any spare funds to contribute towards your home garden? Title loans could be a great way to get some fast and convenient funding for yourself, so you can start your own in-home garden.
Emergency Cash for Home Additions
Getting funded for a home edition doesn’t have to require as much work as planning for one. Getting a car title loan is a simple and effective way to get a head start with emergency cash funding for your home editions.
So when you are budgeting for your addition, here are just a few things that add up to the costs of home additions:
- Architectural services- This is usually 10-17% of home additions budget. The need for an architect is important for adapting the new room into your home, as well as keeping the style and structure consistent.
- Excavation, demolition and site-preparation costs- Tending to vary in costs, but safely destroying a wall from your home and preparing the on-site foundation doesn’t come cheap.
- Concrete and foundation slabs- On average, concrete coverage is about $75 per cubic yard.
- Support beams and roof trusses– Needed to integrate the home additions with the rest of the home’s structure. On average, it costs between $15–$30 per square foot, which is depended on lumber charge and labor costs.
- Roofing– A roof for the new home additions usually run for $80–$100 per square foot for asphalt shingles and galvanized metal flashing. Other roofing alternatives, like metal roofing, also tend to be pricier.
- Installing vinyl siding and trim- Finished for the exterior of your home additions can cost an average of $7 per square foot.
- Drywalling the ceiling and walls- Putting the finishes for the interior costs an average of $9.80 for each 4-foot by 8-foot sheet of drywall.
- Insulation- On average, costs $2 per square foot.
- Door(s)- Adding a door to your home additions will cost $175 or more depending on the style of door it is, and its material.
- Adding windows- An average of $300–$700 per window installment.
- Molding for ceilings—On average, molding would cost you $3 per foot.
- Electrical wiring– Hiring an electrician can cost between $50–$100 per hour.
- Flooring options- Depending on the flooring plan and type of flooring you choose here are just a few average costs that takes installation into account: ceramic tile ($1,640), carpeting ($1,490), laminate ($2,748), vinyl/linoleum ($1,185), natural stone tile ($1,826) or wood flooring ($4,396).
- Ducts and vents- average cost for installing ducts and vents is $1,050.
Home renovation may be less expensive than home additions and may shave off tons of expenses that are associated with home additions. No architect or other professionals are even necessary, it is DIY and accommodation that can easily be found online.
When in need of additional funding to pay for home additions, title loans can be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart can be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders1.
How Do I Pay for the Cost of Air Conditioning?
If you are repairing, replacing, or installing air conditioning, you may be wondering about the different costs associated with doing so. If you don’t have the money upfront, you may also be wondering about how to pay for the cost of adding or repairing air conditioning in your home.
Here is a breakdown of the different costs:
- The Costs for Repairing an Air Conditioner: Sometimes air conditioning may just need a simple fix. If the conditioner is not turning on, or the conditioner is not running as it used to, the repairs may not be that much—sometimes even free, with the right adjustments to other parts of the home.
- The Costs for a Brand-New Air Conditioner: If your air conditioner needs to be completely replaced, then the cost associated with the repair may be much higher. The average price for a brand-new air conditioner may range from $500 to $4,000. On top of that, labor for installation might cost anywhere from $100 to $300.
Why Use LoanMart for a Loan When Repairing Air Conditioning?
At LoanMart, we are a loan lender that has years of experience in the lending industry. When looking for a loan to pay for your air conditioning, start with LoanMart1.
To get started with the inquiry process, or to just learn more about us, get in contact with any one of our loan agents. To reach out to us, give us a call at 1-855-277-4847, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website.
Extra Funding to Make your Home Energy Efficient
Improving energy efficiency through reduction involves lowering the amount of energy spend on the things you already have. For example, keeping your thermostat lower in the winter and higher in the summer, especially when you aren’t home, will reduce your electric or gas bill. Some other things you can do are:
- Reduce incidental water use – Take shorter showers and turn off the water while you brush your teeth
- Unplug unused electronics – Turning off surge protectors is good, but unplugging electronics can save you up to 10% on your electric bill
- Stop washing clothes in hot water – Studies have shown that your washer uses up to 90% of the energy it consumes to heat up the water. Using cold or warm water for every load of laundry can produce significant savings
- Close vents or radiators in unoccupied rooms – No sense in heating or cooling a space no one is using
- Reduce space heater use: They may get quite warm, but they aren’t the most efficient way to stay warm. Consider investing in a blanket or wearing more layers
What Can I Do To Increase My Energy Efficiency By Replacement?
Some of the ways to increase your energy efficiency are more expensive up front, but show cost-savings down the road. Others, like changing your lightbulbs are relatively inexpensive:
- Install Low-Flow Showerheads – These will reduce the amount of water you use while showering, the average amount being 17.2 gallons per shower
- Replace your older appliances with Energy Star products – They typically use 10% to 50% less energy than standard appliances and help reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.
- Replace your computer – Experts estimate that by replacing your desktop with a laptop, you can potentially use up to 80% less electricity
What Can I Do to Increase My Energy Efficiency By Addition?
Other than adding an energy efficient storm door, you can do things like:
- Install solar panels on your roof – In addition to using them to heat your water and generate electricity, you may be able to make enough energy to sell back to the utility company
- Install a programmable thermostat – You can have it raise or lower the temperature of your home without you having to lift a finger
- Add insulation around your hot water lines – This will prevent heat from being lost while the water travels from the heater to where it is being used.
When in need of additional funding for an energy efficient home, title loans may be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart can be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders1.
Need Emergency Cash to Fix a Sewer Backup?
A sewer back up is one of the most stressful home repairs that cannot be put off. When you have a sudden home repair, do you know where to get the emergency cash for the repairs? Getting a title loan can help you cover the initial costs but let’s talk about the kinds of repairs you might encounter to determine how much funding you will need.
The first thing you need to do if you think your sewer is backed up is determine where the clog is in your plumbing system. If only a single drain seems to be affected, it could just be a clog in that drain. However, if you see any of the following signs, experts recommend having your sewer checked as soon as possible:
- Water gurgling out of your shower or tub drain when you flush the toilet
- Water in your toilet percolating or bubbling when you use the sink
- Water overflow in other drains when you use your washing machine
- Flooding of the water drain in the basement
Once you’ve determined it’s likely a sewer backup, rather than just a drain clog, you can check your sewer clean out line to get a more-precise idea of where the clog is.
What Are The Major Causes Of Sewer Backups?
There are two major causes of sewer backups:
- Tree roots
- Feminine hygiene products, paper towel, and thicker toilet paper
If your clog is a result of the second, your problem should be solved once the pipe has been snaked. You may have to modify your habits to keep it from happening again. If the problem is a tree root, there are a few different ways to remove it.
- Mechanical removal – with an auger or a pressure hose
- Chemical removal – by pouring certain chemicals down your drain
You should consult a professional when deciding which method to use. If the tree root has crushed your pipe, a whole new section will need to be installed. Keep in mind that any potential clean up after is also something you might need to add to your repair budget. Prevention is always best when it comes to home repairs. If you ever need quick cash, for a quick fix, call us and see how much you may be able to get with a car title loan, with LoanMart1.
Emergency Cash to Replace a Broken Water Heater
The easiest way to replace a broken water heater is to enlist the help of a plumber or other professional. They will have the expertise to complete the job with a minimal amount of effort and they can recommend what kind of water heater to replace your old one with. Using emergency cash from title loans can be a great way of alleviating costs. But what are title loans? Here at LoanMart, we have over a decade of experience with title loans. But before we talk title loans, here are some common problems water heaters have.
What Are Some Common Problems Water Heaters Have?
One of the most common problems water heaters have is defective dip tubes. This is because between 1993 and 1997, almost all the dip tubes used by major water heater manufacturers came from the same supply company, and they were defective. These faulty tubes have a tendency to break or crumble into pieces of various sizes.
Dip tubes normally push cold water to the base of the water heater, so it can be heated up. If the dip tubes break or disintegrate, it can cause a few different problems.
- Unevenly heated water – Because the cold water isn’t reaching the bottom of the tank, it may get sucked up with the fully-heated water.
- Clogged strainers and filters – This can cause water flow issues.
When in need of additional funding to replace a broken water heater, title loans may be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart may be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders.
One of the best things about car title loans from LoanMart is that they can be fast and efficient. You could even receive your car title loan funding as soon as the next business day3!
Emergency Cash to Fix a Burst Pipe
Experiencing a sudden home repair can throw your finances off balance. When you need sudden funds for a home repair, you may be able to take out a title loan. How much should you take on with a title loan? Well, that depends on your home repair situation, in this case, a pipe burst. If a pipe bursts in your home, there are several things you’ll need to do to fix it:
- Turn off your water and assess the damage
- Replace the actual pipe
- Clean up
- Take steps to keep other pipes from bursting in the future
But not to worry, if you need emergency cash for these repairs, title loans with LoanMart could be your solution, and will tell you how!
How Do I Assess The Damage From My Burst Pipe?
You’ll have to inspect the pipe and the area around it. Depending on the damage to the pipe and the space around it, along with your abilities as a plumber, you may need to get a professional to repair the pipe. And possibly clean up if there is extensive flooding. If you’ve decided to replace the pipe yourself, there are a few things you’ll need to prepare beforehand.
What Should I Do Before I Fix A Burst Pipe?
If there is water all over your floor, you’ll want to clean that up first. Not only will this make it easier to work, but it will reduce the likelihood of water-related problems, like mold. Once you’ve cleaned up, put something down to protect the floor under the pipe, like a towel or tarp. Finally, put a bucket under the pipe, to catch any water that may come out while you are working.
Having a pipe burst can cause a lot of damage to your home. If you know what to do when a pipe bursts, even if you can’t repair it yourself, you can keep it from becoming a catastrophic problem. Knowing what to do after can also save you problems down the line.
Keep in mind that any potential clean up after is also something you might need to add to your repair budget. If you ever need quick cash, for a quick fix, call us and see how much you may qualify for with a title loan from LoanMart1.
Emergency Cash After a Flood
Having your home flood is a horrible experience. Even if you’ve prepared by moving things to higher floors and turning off the power, it can still be devastating. You may want to start seeing which of your possessions have survived, but there are some things you need to do first:
- Make sure you home is safe to enter
- Begin draining your home and taking photos of the contents
- Dispose of damaged items
- Contact a professional to help planning your home repair
When considering the cost of repairs, know that emergency cash from title loans could be useful. What are title loans? LoanMart has many years of experience assisting customers in getting quick funds during an emergency.
How Do I Get Water Out Of My House After A Flood?
Once you know your house won’t collapse on you, you can enter and start cleaning up. It’s important to make sure you are adequately protected when you finally enter your home. At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Water-proof boots
Once you’re in your house, it’s time to start drying it out. The simplest thing, weather permitting, is to open windows and get air moving through it. In addition, you’ll want to start pumping the water out. It’s important to pump gradually; empty your basement over the course of a few days. This helps prevent further structural damage. You can use a sump pump, which can run underwater and move water out of your house, or a wet/dry shop vac, though you’ll have to empty it manually. You can also use a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the air. This will make it easier for the water in your house to evaporate.
As you are draining your house, it’s important to take photos of the damage. If you do have flood insurance, having photos of the damage, and ideally photos before the damage, will make the claims process go more smoothly. During this time, you’ll also be able to inspect for other issues, like ruptured pipes or utility lines. Report those to the local municipality as necessary. Once, the photos are taken and the water is drained, it’s time to start cleaning up.
Why Do I Need A Professional to Help Clean Up After A Flood?
After you have taken all the water-damaged items out of your house, which may have included appliances, flooring, food, medicine, etc., it’s time to start cleaning. Some of the cleaning you can do yourself, on items that are just dirty for example. But anything that might have mold on it will require professional cleaning. The last thing you want it so have a house full of mold. Once you’ve completed all of that, you can have a professional turn the gas lines back on and restore electricity as necessary and get estimates from a contractor to repair your home.
Having your house get caught in a flood can be devastating. When you are finally able to return to it, putting your life back together can seem overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be though. By taking things one step at a time, you can clean out your house and get it rebuilt, especially with emergency cash from title loans.
When in need of additional funding to pay for flood damages, title loans may be a favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart can be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders.
One of the best things about car title loans from LoanMart is that they are fast and efficient. You could even receive your car title loan funding as soon as the next business day3!
Emergency Cash to Replace Broken Furniture
Replacing broken furniture can be narrowed down to three easy steps:
Before we explain these steps, consider using that emergency cash from title loans to pay off these replacements. What are title loans? Title loans from LoanMart can be a fast and easy way to get cash. Before we talk title loans, here are those steps when replacing furniture.
For “assess,” you ask yourself the following questions about the furniture:
- What and where is the damage?
- Is it noticeable to me and others?
- How serious is the damage?
- How will I dispose of the broken furniture?
- Can the damage be repaired?
Once you answer the following, your decision goes to a “plan,” and you can search around the web, local furniture stores, and even local woodworkers to either purchase replacement furniture or get the repairs you need for your broken furniture.
How Can I Fix Broken Furniture?
Now maybe you have some fears of being overcharged for furniture installment, and maybe that used couch cannot replace your old reliable couch! Not to worry, replacement furniture doesn’t have to be the answer if damage to your broken furniture is minor. However, keep in mind that it may cost you more in the long run depending on the severity of the damage, especially if you are not typically the woodwork type of person for the job. This includes buying your own tool set, supplies, and even parts of the broken furniture that need to be removed and replaced with new ones.
Professional help or doing it on your own is a decision that may be a costly endeavor either way. So, ask questions, do research, and always look for the best deal on your budget! When in need of additional funding to replace broken furniture, title loans favorable option. Car title loans from LoanMart can be a great way to get essential funding without all the hassles that can come with traditional lenders.
One of the best things about car title loans from LoanMart is that they can be fast and efficient. You could even receive your car title loan funding as soon as the next business day3!
Why Consider LoanMart For A Title Loan for Home Repairs?
If you need emergency money after a natural disaster, LoanMart may be able to help1. A natural disaster can destroy everything and anything in its path. Sometimes a person’s home is left damaged, or unlivable after a storm hits. For many, even with homeowner’s insurance, those costs can be financially and emotionally devastating. Because of the large amount of funding, convenience, and next day availability (with most lenders), a car title loan may be the answer in times of emergency.
We have an easy three step process set up for funding during an emergency:
- Reach Out to Us– Give us a call at 877-787-4923, send us a text to 828-512-2470, or write us an email and send it to email@example.com.
- Send in Documents – We make it easy and safe for you to send important information all from the convenience of your home.
- Get The Funds1 – Upon approval, funds may be given out the same day, or the next business day3