How to Get Extra Money While Waiting for Your Tax Refund
Tax refunds are one of the nicer parts of tax season. They can be helpful in paying off bills and expenses, but tax refunds do take some time to come in.
If you are waiting on a tax refund but have bills that need to be paid off soon, you might be wondering what you can do. Fortunately, LoanMart is here to give you some suggestions.
Ways to Get Extra Money While You Wait for Your Tax Refund
Even though you may be going through a difficult time financially while waiting for your tax refund, there are still things you can do to get the funding you need.
Such steps include:
- Sell Items You Don’t Need – If you have some valuable belongings that you have not touched for a long while, consider selling them. Those items could earn you a bit of money, and those funds could be used to tide you over by selling them off on Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, or by having a yard sale.
- Advertise Using Your Vehicle – You could make some extra funding with the most minimal amount of effort by signing up with services like Carvertise. Get paid to drive around like you normally would with advertisements on your vehicle.
- Deliver Takeout – By signing up with services like UberEats or DoorDash, you could get paid for picking up and delivering takeout food that people order. Plus, you will get to do this for a multitude of restaurants rather than just being a delivery driver for one restaurant.
- Be a Secret Shopper – In recent years, services have popped up that will pay you to shop at certain establishments. Your job would be to anonymously shop and report on their customer service or store cleanliness. This can usually include all kinds of benefits – even money.
- Deliver Groceries – In addition to delivering takeout, you could also deliver people’s groceries to them. There are services like Instacart that will allow you to be either a full-service shopper who will tend to both the shopping and the delivery, or just an in-store shopper who does the shopping.
- Do Online Surveys – If you have a bit of time and energy to spare, then another way you could make a bit of extra scratch is by doing online surveys. There are sites such as mTurk that will pay you for doing various surveys. However, keep in mind that you need to do several of them in order to make a noticeable profit.
- Take Part in Paid Focus Groups – Another way to make a bit of quick money is by getting in on a paid focus group. This will take an hour or two, but you can get paid to give your opinion on a product, commercial, game, movie, TV show, and so much more.
Apply for Extra Money with a LoanMart Title Loan While You Wait for Your Tax Refund!
Another way that you may be able to get the funding you need to tide you over while waiting for your tax refund is a quick, easy, and convenient title loan through LoanMart1!
A title loan is a kind of loan that will enable you to use your paid off, or close to being paid off, vehicle title as a collateral. But don’t worry, you get to keep driving your vehicle just as you did before you came to LoanMart when you make your payments on time.
The way it works is that should you get approved for a title loan with LoanMart, we will sign onto the title of your vehicle as a temporary lienholder. We hold onto your vehicle title while you work on paying the title loan back.
Once you have finished paying back everything you owe to LoanMart, we will remove our name from your vehicle title and return it back to you.
If you qualify, we will base the amount of money we could give you on what your current ability to repay a loan is like and the current equity of your vehicle1.
Furthermore, once approved, we base each individual repayment plan on each individual customer’s needs and lifestyle!
Talk to LoanMart Today!
Do not wait any longer! By coming to LoanMart, you could—in as little as one business day—get the money you need to tide you over till your refund arrives upon approval3!
To get in contact with a helpful rep from LoanMart, you can: