Sometimes life can get stressful and overwhelming, especially if you’re going through hard times financially. Maybe you were hit with a big medical bill. Maybe the air conditioner broke and you had to buy a new one. Maybe you’re planning a wedding and the reception area you want is out of your budget. All sorts of issues can arise and that’s where Title Loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to help1.z
No! Producing a paycheck used to be the standard during the title loans process. But not anymore. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart understands that these days there are a variety of ways to make a living, which is why when you are applying, Title Loans serviced by LoanMart checks the equity in your vehicle and that you have a confirmable source of income.
What exactly is a confirmable source of income, you may wonder? It can include:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimable Income
With Title Loans serviced by LoanMart! Apply directly from your phone or computer. The simple process ensures you are able to receive your approved money as quickly and easily as possible.
If you have questions or concerns during the application process, feel free to reach out to a loan representative who can answer all of your questions at 567-702-2609.
Looking for more specifics about the application process for title loans in Toledo, Ohio? Keep reading to learn about the three step process!
- Step One: Answer the questions on the pre-qualification form to give Title Loans serviced by LoanMart more information about you and your vehicle. Depending on your answers, your car could possibly even receive a pre-qualification loan amount on the spot1.
- Step Two: Don’t stray too far from your phone because a loan agent will be in contact quickly to get even more information from you such as a form of ID with photo, verification of income, and your car title. You will then be told where to send these documents.
- Step Three: Once approved, you’ll sign your loan agreement and then select how you would like to get your money. Plus your funds can be added to your account via direct deposit if you so choose.
After all three steps have been completed, you will receive your approved funds and get on with the rest of your life.
- Photo Identification– Such as a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Verification of Residency– Such as a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Verification of Income: Such as a recent pay stub, a bank statement, or another official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Pictures of Your Vehicle: We usually ask for pictures of all visible sides of your car, your odometer, and your VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name and valid.
- Four References: Please provide four different references and keep in mind that Title Loans serviced by LoanMart accepts both professional and personal references.
Once you have submitted all of the necessary documentation, the title loan process can move along quickly. But rest assured that if Title Loans serviced by LoanMart needs anything else from you, your loan agent will let you know.
Though the process can vary based on a variety of factors, a few applicants have been able to receive their loan within one business day after applying! Occasionally, some customers even receive their cash the same day they apply.
Before applying for a title loan, it’s best to be honest with yourself about if you’ll be able to make your loan payment on time every month. If you think you’ll struggle to do so, you may want to look at other options for help in getting the funds you need. If you do decide a monthly payment won’t be an issue, please be aware that if at any time you cannot fulfill the terms of your loan, you may be at risk of repossession.
This means your vehicle could potentially be sold at auction. If you think you won’t be able to afford the amount you owe, please reach out and contact Title Loans serviced by LoanMart as soon as possible at 567-702-2609.
After your application has been accepted by Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can choose how you would like to receive your funds in one of the following three ways:
- Bank Account–Provide Title Loans serviced by LoanMart with your routing and account numbers and the money will be wired to your account. Each bank differs in their payment process, though, which means you may not receive your funds in a timely manner, depending on the bank you use.
- Check –Not interested in giving out your banking information? No problem! Title Loans serviced by LoanMart will happily issue you a check to cash at your bank or any other check cashing service.
- MoneyGram– Our most popular and quickest option, simply stop at any participating MoneyGram location in Toledo to retrieve your funds.
Choosing MoneyGram to get your money means that you can pick up your funds at an assortment of convenient locations around the city. After choosing your preferred location, provide the transaction number given to you by your loan representative and a photo ID. You can find a MoneyGram in the following Toledo stores:
- Other participating locations
Stop dreaming about living a great life and start living one today. Let Title Loans serviced by LoanMart help by clicking here. Potentially receive your approved funds in as little as one business day with a title loan in Toledo, OH1.