Auto equity loans, or as they are also known as car title loans, are kind of like home equity loans. But instead of using the value of your home, you use the value of your vehicle to get a loan. Like almost all loans, auto equity loans must be paid back with interest.
What do you need to qualify for auto equity loans? To apply for an auto equity loan, you’ll need to provide the following to the lender:
- A vehicle/title registered in your name
- Loan documentation
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Government issued ID
- A few pictures of your car
It’s clear that auto equity loans were made with luxury cars in mind. Luxury cars that you own probably have a higher value than most vehicles. And if you keep up on payments, your luxury auto collection could get you the most cash out of auto equity loans, while also providing even more positive equity into your luxury cars. Not to mention it only makes the buyer wealthier when more value is added to your luxury auto collection based on your equity.
This must be even better news for your luxury auto collection. With all the luxury cars you have, why not invest and get better credit with auto equity loans. We’re sure you can improve your luxury auto collection with a better garage, or maybe even get award- winning designs that will make you the talk in social media and between your closest friends.
But before you jump the gun with LoanMart and get the best auto equity loans for your luxury auto collection, consider the auto care of your luxury cars such as the need for an auto repair.
Turning your luxury vehicles into cash
Auto title loans look at the equity, or value of your vehicle. Auto equity loans look at similar criteria, and estimate based on the value of your vehicle how much you receive on the loan. With luxury cars, that equity is factored in with monthly payments, original price of the car, your ability to repay the loan, and other financial history your luxury cars.
All of that factors into how much cash a place like LoanMart may give you for your loan1. The more luxury cars you have, the merrier! Here’s a list of luxury cars worth over $60k based on their MSRP from Kelley’s Blue Book cataloged from 2017-2019, which makes it easier to estimate your loan from car title loans in Indianapolis. Maybe you’ll see your own below!
|Acura||NSX Coupe||$157,800 – $157,800|
|Acura||RLX Sport Hybrid Sedan||$62,865 – $62,865|
|Alfa Romeo||Giulia Sedan||$38,990 – $75,095|
|Aston Martin||DB11 Coupe||$214,820 – $233,170|
|Aston Martin||Rapide S Sedan||$207,775 – $209,825|
|Aston Martin||Vanquish Coupe||$291,775 – $291,775|
|Aston Martin||Vanquish S Coupe||$297,775 – $297,775|
|Aston Martin||Vantage Coupe||$189,020 – $200,220|
|Audi||A6 Sedan||$50,675 – $62,375|
|Audi||A7 Sedan||$70,675 – $73,375|
|Audi||A8 Sedan||$83,475 – $92,975|
|Audi||Q7 SUV||$50,875 – $66,375|
|Audi||R8 Coupe||$166,150 – $195,650|
|Audi||RS 7 Sedan||$114,875 – $131,675|
|Audi||S6 Sedan||$72,875 – $75,375|
|Audi||S7 Sedan||$82,175 – $84,125|
|Audi||S8 Sedan||$116,875 – $116,875|
|Audi||TT Coupe||$44,925 – $65,875|
|Bentley||Bentayga SUV||$197,725 – $241,725|
|Bentley||Continental Coupe||$201,225 – $296,025|
|Bentley||Flying Spur Sedan||$192,725 – $249,925|
|Bentley||Mulsanne Sedan||$310,395 – $406,625|
|BMW||5 Series Sedan||$53,395 – $74,395|
|BMW||6 Series Sedan||$80,795 – $123,495|
|BMW||7 Series Sedan||$84,095 – $157,695|
|BMW||i8 Coupe||$141,695 – $141,695|
|BMW||M3 Sedan||$67,495 – $67,495|
|BMW||M4 Sedan||$67,395 – $67,395|
|BMW||M5 Sedan||$104,595 – $104,595|
|BMW||M6 Coupe||$119,795 – $119,795|
|BMW||X4 SUV||$48,595 – $60,245|
|BMW||X5 SUV||$57,945 – $74,795|
|BMW||X5 M SUV||$101,695 – $101,695|
|BMW||X6 SUV||$63,695 – $78,445|
|BMW||X6 M SUV||$106,095 – $106,095|
|Cadillac||CTS-V Sedan||$87,490 – $87,490|
|Cadillac||Escalade SUV||$75,290 – $96,990|
|Cadillac||Escalade E SV SUV||$78,290 – $100,390|
|Cadillac||XT5 SUV||$40,990 – $63,990|
|Cadillac||XTS Sedan||$46,590 – $72,690|
|Ferrari||488 GTB Coupe||$256,550 – $256,550|
|Ferrari||488 Spider Convertible||$284,650 – $284,650|
|Ferrari||Convertible||$202,723 – $202,723|
|Ferrari||F12berlinetta Coupe||$326,745 – $326,745|
|Ferrari||GTC4 Lusso Hatchback||$302,650 – $302,650|
|Genesis||G90 Sedan||$69,345 – $75,345|
|Infiniti||Q70 Sedan||$51,295 – $68,595|
|Infiniti||QX80 SUV||$66,045 – $69,145|
|Jaguar||F- Pace SUV||$43,060 – $64,195|
|Jaguar||F-Type Coupe||$60,895 – $122,895|
|Jaguar||XE Sedan||$36,720 – $60,405|
|Jaguar||XF Sedan||$48,770 – $72,020|
|Jaguar||XJ Sport||$76,395 – $123,395|
|Kia||K900 Sedan||$50,850 – $62,850|
|Lamborghini||Aventador Coupe||$406,695 – $497,895|
|Lamborghini||Huracan Coupe||$204,595 – $243,395|
|Land Rover||Discovery SUV||$53,085 – $68,485|
|Land Rover||Range Rover SUV||$88,345 – $208,895|
|Land Rover||Range Rover Evoque SUV||$42,795 – $66,595|
|Land Rover||Range Rover Sport SUV||$67,745 – $114,595|
|Land Rover||Range Rover Velar SUV||$50,895 – $90,295|
|Lexus||GS Sedan||$47,305 – $85,345|
|Lexus||GX SUV||$53,150 – $64,525|
|Lexus||LC Coupe||$92,995 – $97,505|
|Lexus||LS Sedan||$75,995 – $85,215|
|Lexus||LX SUV||$90,975 – $90,975|
|Lexus||RC Coupe||$41,635 – $65,645|
|Lincoln||Continental Sedan||$46,085 – $68,340|
|Lincoln||Navigator SUV||$73,250 – $94,900|
|Lincoln||Navigator L SUV||$80,450 – $98,100|
|Maserati||Ghibli Sedan||$75,030 – $88,870|
|Maserati||GranTurismo Coupe||$136,325 – $169,127|
|Maserati||Levante SUV||$73,250 – $84,250|
|Maserati||Quattroporte Sedan||$105,200 – $148,300|
|McLaren||570 GT Coupe||$201,450 – $201,450|
|McLaren||570S Coupe||$191,100 – $191,100|
|Mercedes Benz||CLS Sedan||$76,145 – $78,645|
|Mercedes Benz||G-Class SUV||$124,595 – $124,595|
|Mercedes Benz||GLE SUV||$53,195 – $67,695|
|Mercedes Benz||GLS SUV||$70,545 – $95,945|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG C-Class Sedan||$54,395 – $74,695|
|Mercedes Benz||AMG CLS Sedan||$109,895 – $109,895|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG E-Class Coupe||$72,525 – $105,325|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG G-Class SUV||$143,795 – $223,695|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG- GLC Coupe SUV||$55,895 – $55,895|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG GLE SUV||$68,145 – $109,835|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG GLE Coupe SUV||$70,645 – $111,645|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG GLS SUV||$125,095 – $125,095|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG GT Coupe||$112,195 – $132,195|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG S-Class Sedan||$145,695 – $229,595|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG SL Convertible||$89,195 – $113,295|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes AMG SLC Convertible||$48,945 – $48,945|
|Mercedes Benz||Mercedes Maybach S-Class Sedan||$167,195 – $192,295|
|Mercedes Benz||S-Class Sedan||$90,895 – $103,895|
|Mercedes Benz||SL Convertible||$89,195 – $113,295|
|Porsche||718 Boxster Convertible||$58,450 – $70,850|
|Porsche||718 Cayman Coupe||$56,350 – $68,750|
|Porsche||911 Coupe||$92,150 – $294,250|
|Porsche||Macan SUV||$48,850 – $88,750|
|Porsche||Panamera Sedan||$86,050 – $195,850|
|Rolls Royce||Dawn Convertible||$345,575 – $345,575|
|Rolls Royce||Ghost Sedan||$311,150 – $345,125|
|Rolls Royce||Wraith Coupe||$320,550 – $320,550|
|Tesla||Model S Sedan||$69,200 – $135,700|
|Tesla||Model X SUV||$80,700 – $146,200|
|Toyota||Land Cruiser SUV||$85,610 – $85,610|
|Volvo||S60 Sedan||$35,095 – $60,995|
|Volvo||S90 Sedan||$49,095 – $69,145|
|Volvo||V60 Wagon||$39,245 – $62,595|
|Volvo||XC90 SUV||$47,895 – $105,895|
You can also always check Kelly Blue Book and use the trade-in value as a guide.
Your Luxury Auto Collection Deserves the Best Auto Repair!
When it comes to auto care for the best luxury auto collection, nothing is more important than auto repair. Auto repair is crucial for your luxury auto collection, especially when you are looking to get the highest value in title loans or auto equity loans. Even when following all the possible precautions and tips in auto care, your luxury cars may still suffer from unexpected internal damage such as transmission failure or faulty wiring.
When dealing with any kind of auto repair, follow these tips to ensure the best auto care for your luxury auto collection. This will keep them running great and keep their value up for title loans and auto equity loans.
- Learn everything about your car: The best luxury auto collection has the smartest owners. Whether auto care or auto repair, knowing what parts of your car do can help you understand what it may need if it breaks down. Plus understanding every nook and cranny of your car will help you communicate better with your mechanic when it comes time for a major auto repair for one of your pieces of your luxury auto collection.
- With auto repair, don’t ignore anything: If you begin hearing a bump or strange noises coming from your luxury car, don’t ignore it! Ignoring it is the last thing you want to do and can end up costing you more on an auto repair.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions: In the world of auto repair, talking to your mechanic about your luxury auto collection is everything! Ask as many questions as you can to ensure the best choices are made for any auto repair. Also, it doesn’t hurt getting professional advice.
Benefits of Car Title loans
Auto equity loans are one of the most popular short-term lending options available to today’s borrowers. Most lenders, like LoanMart, offer fast application and approval processes1, large maximum limits, and potentially may have a higher chance of approval compared to some personal loans or business loans. This is due to a few key factors that are unique to auto equity loans:
- Collateral: Auto equity loans require collateral in the form of a qualifying vehicle and its associated title. By using collateral, lenders can reduce the risk associated with issuing a loan. The lender may therefore offer loan approval to a far greater share of applicants, especially for luxury cars that you may own.
- Predictable Loan Amounts: Loan amounts are based on the fair market value of the car and, in many states, dictate the maximum amount of money that can be loaned to a borrower upon approval. Thus, this makes it even easier to apply for a loan and know exactly how much money may be granted to you, and may give you more cash to work with based on the value of your luxury cars.
- Quick Approval and Payment: Most equity loans are offered online, with fully electronic applications that can be reviewed and approved within minutes. Typical loans may also be funded and transferred into the borrower’s’ bank account electronically within one business day3.
- Short Repayment Periods: Most people want to repay a loan quickly and forget about it. In many cases, car title loans can be fully repaid in as little as 30 days. In many states, however, borrowers can extend their repayment term up to a full year if they need more time to repay the balance.
So where to find auto equity loans? If you’ve exhausted all your options and are still in the market for auto equity loans, you may have to do a little legwork to find a lender. Or, you can ditch all those hassles and come to LoanMart. LoanMart is one of the best lenders in the industry and we may be able to fund you for a helpful equity loan on your luxury vehicle1!
LoanMart Platinum: Auto Equity Loan for your Luxury Cars!
LoanMart Platinum Preferred Loans (Auto Equity Loans) is our latest membership that works for the luxury car collector, luxury car owner or other wealthy individuals who love luxury cars as much as we do. We may give you the auto equity loans you need, as well as additional perks as a platinum member.
LoanMart Platinum benefits include:
- Priority Phone Number- This comes with direct access to LoanMart management.
- Platinum service – Cut the line over standard LoanMart customers.
- Special Funding Privileges: Picked up at any participating money transfer location nearby.
- Discrete- Call back number with no title loan branded caller ID.
- Privacy with your references- LoanMart does not call unless you happen to default on your installments.
- Document Removal – Outside of the restrictions from the law, where applicable, your information is removed from our database, after a preset amount of time.
- Confidential Mail – Our platinum preferred mail does not have title loans or auto equity loans with branding.
LoanMart has years of expertise. We have been one of the best lenders in the industry since 2002, and we want to help you next!
As a platinum member, you are the VIP, and you deserve the same treatment and value that your luxury cars are given.