It can be difficult to get money in a hurry when there is a pressing expense that came from out of nowhere. It is even more difficult however when important documents like a Social Security card have gone missing. Fortunately for Sierra Vista residents, even when this happens there may be ways to get around the problem and places to go to still acquire a car title loan with LoanMart1.
Getting a Car Title Loan Without a Social Security Card
We will work with qualifying Sierra Vista residents who do not have a social security card, as neither that, a bank account, nor good credit are needed in order to acquire a car title loan from LoanMart1. That said, while it may be possible in some cases to get a car title loan without a Social Security number, we will still require some sort of alternative number, like your Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
How to Apply for a Car Title Loan
The process for acquiring a car title loan with LoanMart can be completed by going over to this easy to fill out online form1. It is simple, painless, it only takes 5 minutes to begin. When applying, the following documents are also required in order to progress with the loan acquisition process1:
- A qualifying car title that is in the customer’s name
- A government recognized photo ID such as a driver’s license or state ID (we accept matricula)
- Proof of Income (such as a paycheck stub, invoice, or bank account statement) showing a borrower’s ability to repay the loan
- Proof of residence (a recent piece of mail such as a utility bill will be sufficient)
- Multiple photographs of the car whose title is being borrowing on. These pictures can be taken on any kind of camera that produces clear photos, including a smartphone.
Once these have been gathered we will need them to be provided to us through any of the following convenient to use methods:
- Email them to us at email@example.com
- Text them to 1-818-521-2470
- Drop them off at a local participating store. Make use of our store locator to find the closest participating store.
Where Sierra Vista Residents Can Get a Car Title Loan
Unfortunately, at this time LoanMart has no stores located in Sierra Vista. However, customers who are willing to make the drive can find a plentiful amount of options that are located in Tucson. These Tucson based participating stores are ready to help as many people as possible get the money they need right now1.
Picking up the Money
If the car title loan acquisition process has moved to the point where approval has been granted from LoanMart and everything seems to be in order, there are a variety of convenient ways to pick up the money that is being loaned. These easy to use payment options include:
- With a check
- Visiting one of the participating stores close by
- In some cases, you can pick up your funds at a participating money transfer location nearby
Repaying the loan
Repayment of a car title loan with LoanMart does not have to be difficult in the slightest. We have made it our mission to assist as many people as we can in the process of them getting back on their feet financially1, so pushing anyone down even further is the absolute last thing we would ever consider doing. We will never charge any fees for paying early and will also never push anyone into any balloon payments.
Access our Services any Time
LoanMart has made accessing our helpful services at any time of the day or night even easier. We now have released a mobile app that is available for download on popular platforms such as Apple’s App store as well as on Google Play. The app allows customers to check on the current status of their LoanMart car title loan from anywhere they could be at any time. If it is necessary to talk to someone regarding an ongoing loan, our customer service team is readily able to answer any and all questions seven days a week through phone calls, chats, or emails.