The average Title Loan amount on your GMC Sierra 1500 with LoanMart is $6,684.26 with an average mileage of 159,004. Below is a list of GMC Sierra 1500 average from 2001 to 2010:
As you can see, the average funding amount loaned to customers with GMC Sierra 1500s is quite substantial, especially from 2008-2010; newer models may even continue this trend. However, remember that any special modifications or alterations made to the vehicle will affect the funding amount.
The GMC Sierra 1500 is one of the most popular pickup trucks in the world today, offering regular, double, and crew cabs, perfect for everyman to family man. While its 24 miles to the gallon on the highway is the norm for a pickup truck, the light-duty pickup has a towing capacity up to 9,400 lbs and also features a 420 horsepower engine to help with any sort of heavy project.
LoanMart’s auto title loans are based on the equity of your vehicle and your ability to repay the loan, where LoanMart takes over the title as the lien holder, while you get to keep your vehicle and obtain financial funding1.
Some other lenders and tradition lenders may make you turn in your vehicle for the loan, but that’s not LoanMart’s policy. Why set you back during a time where you’re already facing a setback? LoanMart only asks for a few documents with your free application, including your proofs of residency, income, identification, and vehicle title—no giant piles of paperwork. LoanMart also doesn’t care all that much about your credit history—it won’t be a factor.
Here’s how to apply:
- Contact LoanMart via email, Chat Now, visit a local participating lending partner, or call 1-800-LoanMart toll-free to speak to a rep.
- Submit your application and documentation.
- Receive funding in as little as one business day3!
Here’s a few of LoanMart’s beneficial features:
- Flexible payment periods with terms ranging from 12 to 48 months!
- Online account access/LoanMart App for account access at home and on the go!
- Local lenders in proximity to a variety of areas!
- Ability to use funding for whatever you’d like!