Emergency financial expenses can come at some of the worst times – whether it’s unexpected or when most banks or stores are closed. LoanMart may be able to help those in need of funding with the opportunity to apply online at any time or to call our US-based call center.
Title Loans Open Late at LoanMart
At LoanMart, we may be able to to make funding available to you when you’re in need of money, regardless of the time of day1. Using our streamlined application process online, you can go to our website at any time of the day or even in the middle of the night to apply. Even if our call center is closed, we’ll be able to see your application the moment we get to our desks early in the morning to get your loan application started.
With a US-based call center, we operate beyond the typical 9-5, Monday through Friday work times. We are actually open 7 days a week with extended hours! Our days start early in the morning, and we stay in the office to help customers to make sure we’ve helped all the customers we can.
With our late hours, this gives you the chance to apply in an emergency, or once you get off work, so you don’t interrupt your work day. This way, your loan application process may go by faster since you won’t be distracted by work or other daily obligations.
Title Loan Services with LoanMart
LoanMart believes in helping our customers get the funding they need, especially when it comes to making the application process as convenient as possible1. Stressful money situations can put a lot on your plate and by submitting the application to fund your unexpected expenses simple and easy, that could help you stress less about your finances.
We’ve been in the title loan business for over 10 years, and we have been one of the leading lenders in title loans in Dallas, LA and many other cities. With thousands of locations across the US to help customers all around, we provide a quality service to help you get the best out of your finances.
Advantages of LoanMart Services
At LoanMart, we want our customers to benefit from our services financially. We provide as many benefits as we can to ensure that you’re getting the best possible deal. We offer customers1:
- A streamlined application process completely online
- The opportunity to refinance an existing title loan
- Some of the most competitive interest rates1
- High approval rate
- A customer service staff that cares
- A unique mobile app
- No in-person vehicle inspection
- No prepayment penalties
Upon approval, you have the chance to receive your title loan money in as little as one business day from applying3. If you’re looking to not only receive your money when you need it but also fast, LoanMart may be the lender for you1! We may be able to help you you get your money fast, as well as with all the benefits you need.
LoanMart also offers convenience for your payment structures. With your customized loan terms and amount to fit your budget and needs, we give you multiple options for paying off your loan that makes it easier for you:
- Mail to our payment center
- Pay by phone
- Automatic withdrawal
- “My Account” on our site
- LoanMart app
- At a participating store
How to Apply for a LoanMart Title Loan
To help your application process go quicker, LoanMart wants to outline the application process and the documents you might need in order to qualify for LoanMart title loans. There are many ways you can apply whether it be online from your home, work, phone, or car, call our center, or stop by at a participating store. If you are looking to apply late, you can either apply online or over the phone!
- Send your information with our application process whether it’s online or over the phone. Filling out the application process online should only take you a few minutes.
- Submit your documents online with your representative or by texting it to 1-818-521-2470. Some of the documents you will need are:
- The title of your vehicle
- A photo ID, government issued
- Income proof
- Vehicle registration
- Proof of residence
- Proof of insurance
- Several photos of your car
- Once we receive your documents, we’ll contact you about your online title loans options1. After you’ve signed your agreement, we also give you many different options for receiving your funds: electronically, check, or visiting one of the participating stores. You can pick up your funds from a participating money transfer center in your area.