Financial Assistance in Ogden, Utah
Utah is a fantastic place to live, but it can definitely seem difficult when looking for financial assistance and can’t seem to find any decent lenders. Some lenders, like signature loan lenders, usually charge extremely high interest fees. Other lenders, like payday loan lenders, typically have very short payback terms of normally about 30 days. Not everybody wants to deal with sky high interest fees and unreasonably short terms—and that is just fine.
Why is a Title Loan in Ogden, Utah So Convenient?
Title loans are a convenient type of car loan when you need money fast for a number of reasons:
- There’s no lengthy application process
- Lenders are more concerned with the value of your car and your income
- There’s no restrictions on how you spend the money
There are two different rates you need to be aware of when considering a title loan in Utah:
- Interest Rates
- Loan Amounts
How Much Money Can I Get for a Title Loan in Ogden, Utah?
There are several factors that help determine the amount of money you can actually borrow:
- Loan Terms
- Value of your vehicle
- Typically, the higher your income and the more your car is worth, the larger the amount of money you’ll be able to borrow1.
What is Considered Proof of Income for a Title Loan in Ogden, Utah?
There are a number of ways to show proof of income for a title loan. One of the most common is a paystub, but a few of the others are:
- Social Security
- Settlement/Court-Ordered Award
- Workers’ Compensation
How Do I Get a Copy of My Vehicle’s Title in Ogden, Utah?
You may be able to get a duplicate copy of your title at your local Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”). Some DMVs even provide a service where they expedite the title to you.
Are there Any Costs Other than the Interest for a Title Loan in Ogden, Utah?
Applying for a title loan won’t cost you anything. There may be other associated costs and fees however, your lender should outline any additional costs for you during the application process.
What Happens if I Don’t Pay Back My Title Loan in Ogden, Utah?
If you can’t pay back a title loan, you are putting your car at risk for repossession. Utah does not have a right to cure period, meaning the moment your loan is overdue, your lender may repossess and sell your car. They are not required to give you notice of any kind. That said, in Utah, unlike in other states, when your lender sells your repossessed car, if the amount the car sells for does not cover your total debt, the lender may not continue to pursue you for compensation. And, if they sell the car for more than the value of your loan, they must give you the surplus money.
Is there Any Way I Can Extend the Terms of My Title Loan in Ogden, Utah?
It may be possible to extend the terms of your loan by speaking to your lender. You’ll have to pay any interest you owe up to that point. If you want to extend multiple times, you’ll always have to pay any interest due up to the time of the extension.
Why You Should Get Financial Assistance from a Car Title Loan in Ogden, Utah
Check out just a few of the benefits that come special with car title loans:
- Fast Funding – In many cases, people have received their auto title loan funding in as little as one business day3. That means you could inquire about your title loan today and be spending your money tomorrow3!
- High Approval Rate1 – Nervous about inquiring because your credit score isn’t that great? Don’t worry about it! People with a wide range of credit scores are approved every day.
- Competitive Rates and Convenient Terms – Set you up with competitive interest rates and convenient payback terms.
- Customer Service You Can Count On – Have representatives waiting to hear from you seven days a week with extended hours. Just call at 1-855-422-7412, and you will be in contact with an experiences representative shortly.
If you want to know more about car title loans, your answer is only one click away. An informative blog as tons of information about the car title loan industry.
How to Get Financial Assistance in Ogden, Utah
The title loan process is efficient, easy, and fast! Here’s what to do:
Send in Your Information
If you go to the homepage, you will find a brief information request to fill out. Will just ask you a few questions about your financial history and your vehicle. Many different kinds of car qualify for car title loans, so don’t be discouraged from inquiring!
Send Your Documents
You will know almost instantly if you are approved for a car title loan. When you’re approved, your title loan agent will contact you to discuss your free quote. Your agent will also want to talk about the documents you need to send in, so get going on your car title loan contract for you to sign. In addition to a car title in your name, there are a few other documents you’ll need to get a title loan.
Here’s the documents your agent will ask for:
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Vehicle title with your name on it
- A few photos of your car
The sooner you send your documents, the sooner you can sign your contract and receive your money1! Get them together now so you don’t have to waste time doing it later.
Receive Your Convenient Funding1
Receive your title loan funding in one of the following ways:
- Direct deposit into your bank account or digital wallet
- Get a check in the mail
- Pickup your money at your nearest neighborhood MoneyGram location
Protect yourself from having your financial plan derailed by an unexpected expense. Now that you understand title loan rates in Utah, you can get a title loan to help you get your financial plan back on track.
If you start now, you could be spending your auto title loan money tomorrow3—click here to begin your title loan now!