Table of Contents
Vintage and Classic Cars
These are the cars that their owners have dreamt of driving since they were kids; the cars that they worked so many years to track down, buy and possibly even customize. Owners of vintage or classic cars would never consider selling or pawning the car that they care so much for. Though in times of great need anyone’s mind can wander to consider the most drastic measures to fix their situation. However, there is an alternative. There is no need to lose your beloved vintage car because our customers can obtain car title loans on classic cars without letting that prized car out of their sight.
Better-Known Classic Cars
- 1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham
- 1963-1965 Buick Riviera
- 1961-1969 Lincoln Continental
- 1967-1970 Toyota 2000GT
- 1949-1951 Jaguar MK V DHC
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 1960 Volkswagen 1200 Cabriolet
- 1966-1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1959 Cadillac
- 1953-1962 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1955-1957 Ford Thunderbird
Can You Get a Title Loan on Classic Cars?
Yes! We accept classic cars as collateral for auto title loans. If you have a classical car in your garage, you can turn it into quick cash.
Many potential borrowers are under the impression that you can only receive a title loan on a brand new car but that is not the case. Maybe you own an old Ford Mustang, Pontiac GTO or Chevrolet Chevelle.
We accept all types of cars including classic and vintage vehicles for auto title loans. Any owner of a classic car knows that each car is special and the value ranges widely based on authentic parts and restoration. We would not be able to automatically give you an amount. You would need to apply and submit photos (by email or cell phone) of the vehicle to determine the amount we can loan you.
We understand that life can bring unexpected emergencies that require quick cash. You may be tempted to sell your classic car to pay off the bills. You don’t need to sell your car in order to pay other debts. AND you get to keep your classic car. Does that sound like a good deal? Wonderful!
Here are some examples of emergency bills:
- Repair roofs damaged by the storm
- Pay rent
- Pay off credit cards
- Buy food
- Pay services over weekend
- ….. and many other emergency bills.
What else do you need? Now that you have the perfect method for getting a fast loan using your classic car, these is no need to worry! Apply for an auto title loan and get cash right away.
Here is Why You Can Leverage Your Classic Car for a Car Title Loan
When someone is in need of a loan, they may not be able to get the money they need from a traditional big bank. Traditional lending options usually take much longer and have more stringent qualification requirements than many people can afford.
We pride ourselves on helping those people. We have customers from all walks of life and all financial situations, and we try to work with people who have poor credit or constantly changing income due to self-employment. With the less traditional lending option of a car title loan, we are able to approve customers for certain amounts based on qualifying factors such as the current street value of their vehicle and their ability to repay the title loan.
As long as you have a verifiable source of income we may be able to approve you for a title loan on your classic car. This could include if you’re on disability, social security or if you are retired. We have been able to fund people with many diverse circumstances in the past and we may be able to help you too.
Easy application process: The application process is easy and simple to help our customers save time which is important when you are in a financial emergency. We have made it so convenient that you can apply on your cellphone or laptop.
You can get a large amount of money: The loan is based on the value of your car. Sometimes, an old car can have more equity than a new car based on things such as maintenance, fuel consumption and mileage of the car. We get a good assessment of your car to know how much money you can get.
Get money quickly: We have a very quick process to help you out as soon as possible. While banks may keep you waiting through their long and drawn-out processes, we want to speed things up. You may even be able to get your money at the end of the day.3
Getting a title loan on your classic car may be the best option if you are looking to borrow a higher amount, as classic cars can often be worth more than your everyday vehicle. If you own more than one car, you can even apply with all of them to find out which one might be able to qualify for the highest amount of money in an auto title loan.
The amount of title loans will vary depending on the classic car. The amount of money a person borrows can’t exceed the value of the automobile. Once they have their loan and are ready to pay it back, they can make payments as scheduled or are welcome to pay back what they owe early. There are no prepayment penalties on any of our loans. This means that you can pay back the loan much earlier than planned and save substantial amounts of money by avoiding any additional interest.
It is wise to remember that even though a borrower may be able to receive a much higher title loan on a classic car that might have a lot of value in it does not always mean they should take out a larger loan. One should always make sure to borrow only what they can reasonably pay back within a certain timeline. One good rule of thumb is that your monthly spending on all your loan payments put together should not exceed 50% of your monthly income.
Know Your Title Loan Process with Classic Cars
- Prepare the documents needed for applying for a car title loan – whether the vehicle is considered as a classic car or not. The documents for both “regular/usual” cars and classic cars are the same: proof of identity and residence, documents that show your capacity to pay (i.e. proof of income), the lien on the vehicle that is being applied for, and photos of the vehicle itself.
- Take pictures of the classic car and show its running. Any documentation of the value also helps.
- Submit the documents to the loan officer and wait for a call. When everything is in order, you can expect a loan officer to give you a call soon after so you can discuss the valuation of your vehicle. The professionals are capable of evaluating the equity of your classic car in just mere minutes, as their trained eye knows what to look out for and they have a working memory of current car values. This is very important to people who are in a hurry and would like to have their loan in the soonest possible time.
- Study the loan amount, interest rate, and payment scheme and sign the necessary documents stating your agreement to the loan. When everything is in order and you find that the loan amount is to your liking, all you need to do is to sign the agreement. Will collect your car title for safekeeping with the intent to release it to you after you make the final payment on your loan.
- Wait for your loan amount to be released to you. The great thing is that everything is made efficient for the customer, including the way in which the customer collects the loan amount. Talk to the loan officer about your preferred method of getting the money and you can expect it to be in your hands in as short as 24 hours3 on a regular business day, provided that all your papers are in order.
- Pay for your loan regularly until the last date. Now, the task of paying for the loan is up to you to fulfill every month, for the duration of the loan.
- After sending the last payment, inform the loan officer about your completed due and he will process the return of the lien on your classic car.
It is important to consider the following things before you apply for a car title loan using your classic car:
- Have everything cleaned and replaced before applying for a loan. Dingy windows need to be polished, non-working lights ought to be replaced, and the engine must run as smoothly as possible, among others. To cut the story short, make sure your classic car is in near-perfect condition before you even apply for a car title loan.
- Have the necessary documents in your name. If you have inherited a classic car from your grandfather, you want to make sure that the documents that came along with it are amended to reflect your name as well as your ownership. This is the easiest way to ensure that your documents will be processed smoothly. However, if the vehicle’s car title is in the name of someone else you may want to ask. There is tedious paperwork that comes with transferring the vehicle title of one person to yourself, and this is something they can do for you should the need for it arise.
- Ensure that your vehicle is currently registered. Classic cars tend to sit in the garage and be forgotten when it comes to registration time. If you need to work on updating the registration, you can also call. This is imperative, as you cannot move forward with the loan application if the vehicle is not currently registered in your name and up to date. Just make sure that you have a copy of the title as well as the last vehicle registration.
So, if you happen to have a classic car sitting in your garage, you might want to put that up for a car title loan if you need to. It is a great option to turn to when the need for finances arise, and is sometimes the preferable alternative to the regular car that you use to drive around.
For the time being, make sure that the vehicle is well-maintained and everything is running smoothly even if you do not use it regularly. It will even help if you drive it around once in a while, so that the engine does not get cold. Also, driving it from time to time will allow you to know if everything is running smoothly. You would not want to find out on the day that it is being evaluated that there is something wrong under the hood. When the time comes that you will need it for a car title loan, you will not have to suddenly attend to maintenance tasks that can make or break your approval for a car title loan.