LoanMart is a proud sponsor of the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, who won the Minor League Baseball 2018 California League Championship Series! LoanMart is so excited for these amazing individuals who worked tirelessly throughout the season to achieve their victory, and we wish them the best for next season! The partnership between LoanMart and the Quakes has made a lot possible on and off the field.
The History of the Quakes
When looking at the history of the Quakes, it becomes evident how much the community influenced this team, and how local support helps this team thrive. The Quakes were founded in the year 1966 in the city of Lodi, California. Everything about these guys are local, including their start. It was local investors who pooled their funds together to get the team going. Over the years, this team has accomplished many victories and now stands as a class A – Advanced team in the California League. In 2011 the Quakes even became an official affiliate, or farm team, of the Los Angeles Dodgers. LoanMart came in as the stadium sponsor in 2013, supporting both the team and the community.
LoanMart and the Quakes: Working Together to Give Back
LoanMart and the Quakes realize that supporting students is key to a better community, which is why LoanMart and The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes have come up with a scholarship programs for three high school graduating students in San Bernardino County. Our teams seek out high school students who share some of the values that drive us. We look for graduating students who are driven, community orientated, and passionate about the subject they are planning on studying. These scholarships are worth one thousand dollars and can be used for tuition at an accredited college, university or vocational school. In addition to this scholarship, LoanMart and the Quakes have in the past run the LoanMart Strikeout promotion: anytime the Quakes strike out a batter, a five-dollar donation, on behalf of LoanMart, would be made to the Rancho Cucamonga Community Foundation. In addition, LoanMart helped improve the condition of the baseball field greatly helping not only the Quakes but other local teams that use the stadium.
What Else Does LoanMart Do for the Community?
In addition to working with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, LoanMart does a few things on its own to support the community.
- The Financial Literacy Awareness Scholarship- This is a two-thousand-dollar reward to an individual who has an idea to improve or introduce financial literacy to their community. We understand the importance of financial literacy and how it can improve the quality of life for many. We want to work with a giving individual who wants to orchestrate that change in the lives of others.
- Donating AED Machines to the Community- LoanMart donated an AED machine to The Granada Hills Little League, to make the game safer for kids whenever they play. AED machines are used to save children’s lives who experience sudden changes in heartbeat during activity.
- Donate to Autism- In 2015 LoanMart donated $2,500 to the Autism Society Inland Empire. This organization focuses on educating and supporting communities, families and children with autism. We know that navigating autism can be difficult, and we want to start the conversations that could help children and people living with autism find ways to live happy, fulfilling lives.
What is LoanMart?
LoanMart is a car title loan lender. A title loan is a type of secured loan where the borrower’s car title acts as collateral against the loan. The value of a car title loan comes largely from the equity of the car and the ability to repay the loan. At LoanMart, our services are not limited to our community in California. In fact, we help Americans throughout the United States get access to car title loans1. We have been doing this for years and make the process simple and easy for our borrowers to get through the car title loan process. Generally, to get a title loan through LoanMart an individual needs to have a few things:
- A qualifying vehicle
- A government-issued photo ID
- Proof of income
- Proof of residency
- Several pictures of the vehicle
Once an individual collects this information they can look into getting a car title loan. For any questions about title loans or to begin the process get into contact with us: via phone 877-787-4923, text 818-521-2470 or, email firstname.lastname@example.org.