Suppose you’re in a situation where you need instant cash to help cover an unexpected bill or expense. If you stretched your budget too far this month, know that you have alternative resources to consider! One option that could be flexible and very convenient for people with less than stellar credit is a car title loan. Auto title loans are secured and collateral-based loans that help subprime borrowers obtain fast cash despite having a bad financial background.1
Thankfully, title loans serviced by LoanMart are available in different states across the country, especially in Louisiana! That means residents of Metairie have access to a wonderful option that provides the emergency cash they need in a swift and timely manner.3
It’s essential to note that many unsecured loan options will solely base your eligibility for cash on your credit history. Other alternative sources for funding are available, but they may come with high-interest rates and fees that are tough to repay. There can also be a lot of limitations that can be frustrating, especially during your time of need. With loan options like LoanMart, you have the opportunity to experience a loan without hidden fees and tough eligibility requirements.1,5
How Do Title Loans in Metairie Work?
People may think that borrowing money with a car title loan is challenging and time-consuming. When you inquire about title loans in Metairie, it can actually be very straightforward and convenient to get your cash.1
You will need two initial things to qualify for a car title loan in Metairie:
- A Title to a Qualifying Vehicle in Your Name
- The Income To Support A Loan Payment Each Month
There’s no extra paperwork to fill or loops to go around to get fast cash, as collateral is the primary factor in obtaining it.3
When you provide a title during the inquiry process, a lender will use it not only as collateral for the loan, but also for security. This security means that you are responsible for completing all of your payments one way or another. The lender will work as a lienholder during the loan duration by placing a lien on your title until you have fully paid off the loan amount. Once you have met your monthly installments, the lender will remove the lien, and the title will become clear and free. If you fail to pay off the loan or start missing payments, a lender has the right to repossess your vehicle and sell it to cover the remainder of the debt. You can still drive your vehicle while you make your monthly payments on time, however.
Collateral also means that people of all financial backgrounds and credit histories can potentially qualify for cash.3 Go online and get started on a streamlined approval process to get your money in as little as 24 hours.3
What Documents Do You Need to Get Your Money With Car Title Loans in Metairie?
Although the qualifications for auto title loans in Metairie are easy, a loan agent will ask you to submit a few documents to go along with those requirements.
Initially, you will need to have the following requirements met:
- A qualifying vehicle with enough positive equity to qualify for a title loan
- Steady income or alternative income to pay off the loan
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older
In addition to these basic requirements met, you will need to provide a few documents to verify your information during the approval process. You can expect to hand in these general documents when you inquire about a title loan anywhere in your state:
- The Title to Your Car: You may already know the significance of your title, but there is some relevant information that borrowers should know before beginning their inquiry. The car’s title must be in your name at the time of the inquiry, but you can still qualify if you share a name on it. Be attentive to the details on it, as they determine what you can do when getting your loan. If there is an “AND” between the names, all parties must submit their respective documents together. Still, if there is an “OR” in between the names, it means that either one of you can do the entire loan process on their own. Don’t worry if you have lost or misplaced your title; you can call a loan agent from LoanMart to find out how to request a transfer or a new vehicle title.
- Proof of Address: A loan agent will ask you to provide evidence of your residency in Metairie, Louisiana. You can use various documents to satisfy this requirement, such as: recent phone bills, lease agreements, recent mail, credit card statements, utility bills, etc.
- Proof of Income: A good thing about car title loans is that you don’t need a 9-5 job to prove your ability to repay a loan. You can use a variety of alternative incomes that show you can maintain monthly payments without an issue. Examples can include: SSI, pension income, bank statements, pay stubs, worker’s compensation, a letter of employment from your employer, tax forms, or other alternative forms of income.
- Recent Pictures of Your Vehicle: It’s normal for loan agents to conduct car inspections during the inquiry process, as it allows them to verify its condition. Many title loan options would require borrowers to drive their car to a physical location to make the inspection, which can be very inconvenient for people’s time when they need money With LoanMart, you can save the hassle of doing an in-person inspection by doing everything online! You will only need to take clear and visible photos of your vehicle’s front, back, and sides. You will also need a photo of the odometer reading and Vehicle Identification Number. Once you have these pictures, you can submit them online or fax them to a representative.
- A Government or Louisiana-Issued Identification: Borrowers must use a government-issued ID to validate their identity to a loan agent. Metairie residents can use their Louisiana driver’s license, passport, or state identification to prove their identity.
- References: You may have to provide personal or professional references to a loan agent.
LoanMart allows you to submit your documents online for your convenience. Call an expert from LoanMart today at 855-422-7412 for any questions or concerns you may have about documentation.
Will Your Vehicle Qualify for Auto Title Loans in Metairie, Louisiana?
Before you begin the process of car title loans in Metairie, you may be wondering if there are some conditions and regulations for what types of cars are eligible for a loan. With loan options like LoanMart, your vehicle may qualify if it has a certain level of value, and you show the income level required to support a title loan. There are a lot of factors that contribute to a car’s value. Even if your vehicle is older or has a high mileage rate, you could still qualify for a title loan!1 If you’re like many people that wish to have a significant loan amount, you would have to have a vehicle that qualifies for more cash and the right income to pay it back.1
You can determine your car’s current equity by using LoanMart’s latest online calculator tool. With this tool, you may be able to obtain a no-obligation quote and see if you can get the loan amount you desire.
Input these details about your car into the calculator to use it:
- The Make, Model, and Style of Your Vehicle
- The Year a Manufacturer Made the Vehicle
- The Current Mileage Reading on Your Vehicle’s Odometer
- The Current Condition of Your Vehicle
- Any Modifications or Alterations Done to the Vehicle
Use this information to find out if your car still qualifies for a title loan today!1
Are There Any Restrictions with Title Loans in Metairie, Louisiana?
A lot of borrowers have different reasons for why they need title loans in Metairie. Some need it for a financial emergency or other costly expenses. A title loan serviced by LoanMart can be used for almost any financial situation possible, with some limitations.
Here are some examples of what you can spend your title loan funds on:
- Pay Off Your Rent
- Cover a Medical Bill
- Consolidate Debt
- Pay for Expensive Home Repairs
- Use Them to Cover Unexpected Emergency Travel Costs
- Cover Legal Fees
Go online to see how you can use your money from a car title loan serviced by LoanMart!1
How To Pay Off Online Title Loans in Metairie, Louisiana?
Most loan options like borrowers to repay the money they owe through traditional but limiting ways. With LoanMart, people can choose from various methods to pay off car title loans in Metairie:
- Pay by Phone with a Debit or Credit Card
- Pay Online Using Your Credit or Debit Card
- Set Up Automatic Electronic Payments
- Pay Through the Mobile App
With LoanMart, qualified borrowers can conveniently obtain loan terms that fit their budget.1 In addition to these terms, you have access to an online account portal that helps you stay on top of every installment. If you’re going to repay the entire loan amount in one installment, you are free to do so with no penalty.5
For those that want to speed up the repayment process and finish it as soon as possible, there are some strategies you can take:
- Make a Budget Plan
- Pay More Than the Minimum Requirement Each Month If You Can
- Follow the 50/30/20 Method, Where You Cut Out Unnecessary Spending to Save Some Money For Your Installments
- Get a Second Job or Sell Items to Obtain Extra Funds For Your Payments
Don’t feel like you’re alone if there are any complications during the loan duration. LoanMart has representatives available six days a week for extended hours, ready to assist you with anything you need. Life can be challenging, and that’s something that LoanMart is aware of. Let a loan agent help in any way they can to avoid the consequences of not falling through with the payments.
What are the Benefits of Getting Auto Title Loans in Metairie, Louisiana?
Title loans serviced by LoanMart give people exclusive benefits in addition to the general perks that borrowers can take advantage of. There’s more to title loans than just getting the fast cash and affordable loan terms.1, 3
Take a look at some of the benefits you can expect to receive from car title loans serviced by LoanMart in Metairie:
- No Hidden Fees5: LoanMart strives to be transparent with its customers by having no hidden fees or prepayment penalties for wanting to pay off a loan early.5
- Convenient Online Process: The inquiry process can be completed online easily! It can be simple to access the online portal, and things can be done within minutes.3
- Keep Your Car Keys: If your vehicle serves as your primary source of transportation, you wouldn’t have to worry about giving it away until the loan payments are made. As long as you’re on time with each installment, you can still drive your car!
- Longer Repayment Terms1: Title loan terms can be flexible for what your budget can afford. Typically, LoanMart can offer a substantial loan term to customers that qualify and need more time to get back on their feet.1
- Competitive Interest Rates1: Borrowers can enjoy title loans that can be affordable to help pay off unexpected debts or other financial situations. LoanMart has some of the most competitive rates in the industry that you can take advantage of when you inquire about a title loan today.1
Where Can I Apply for Title Loans in Metairie, Louisiana?
Get the money you need by going online and inquiring about title loans in Metairie! Borrowers that get their funding serviced by LoanMart can take part in a smooth process to obtain them without an issue.1 Don’t wait any longer, and start your online title loan process today!
You will only need to follow these three simple steps to begin1:
- Call or Click: To initiate your inquiry, you can submit a short form online or call a representative from LoanMart at 855-422-7412.
- Submit Your Documents: Remember that you can easily submit all your required documents through LoanMart’s online portal. If a loan agent approves your information, you are ready for the last step.
- Get Your Cash1: Once a loan agent permits you to borrow money, you can collect your cash through a direct deposit, check in the mail, or in person if you prefer it that way. You can get your money in as little as one business day!3
Find out if you qualify for title loans in Metairie, Louisiana, by beginning your title loan with an online inquiry or phone call!
Pay Back Your Title Loan Funds at a Local MoneyGram in Metairie!
You can conveniently pay back your title loan funds at a MoneyGram location nearby. Below is a map of MoneyGram locations in your area.