A great alternative financial resource you can use if you need quick cash is a title loan serviced by LoanMart!3 Although there are plenty of other options you can choose to pay off an unexpected expense or bill; not all options are created equal in terms of convenience, time, and long-term goals.
You could always ask for friends or family members to send you money, but it may not be enough to complete all of your expenses. Asking for cash from loved ones can also change a relationship!
After considering those different outlets, having a loan can seem like the best decision to make to get money instantly. The problem with many lending options is how difficult they can be with requirements. Typically, most unsecured lending options can be hard for people to apply for, especially if they have bad credit. Some loan options that are designed for borrowers with bad credit, like payday loans, are expensive in the long run. They offer high-interest rates and hidden fees that can leave you in a cycle of debt. Instead, you can easily get funding with title loans by using your vehicle’s title!1
You may be wondering if you currently live in this state -“Does LoanMart service title loans in Baton Rouge?” Thankfully, LoanMart works within many different states across the country, including Louisiana! One of the many benefits that LoanMart offers is the ability to complete the loan process from the comfort of your home! However, you can potentially go to a physical location or choose another method that LoanMart has that is more convenient for you. A representative from LoanMart is available six days a week for extended hours, so call 800-789-8648 with any questions about how a title loan works.
Take advantage of an easy and flexible convenient process by going online and inquiring about a car title loan with LoanMart!1
How Can I Get Title Loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
Borrowers that want to inquire about title loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana can often get the funding they need without all the hassle.1 The reason why this can be is that auto title loans work with collateral to secure the loan. While you may not be confident with your financial background or credit history, you can still be eligible for a title loan by simply having the right income and collateral.1 In this instance, the title to your vehicle is what counts as collateral, as lenders use it to provide security that borrowers will repay the entire loan amount one way or another.
Suppose you fail to complete your monthly installments. In that case, a lender can repossess your vehicle and sell it based on the available positive equity on your car. This is the last case scenario, however, as it is not a desirable option for either party of the loan.
When you begin the repayment process, a lender will place a lien on your title until you have finished paying off the loan. You can still drive your car and keep your keys as long as you make timely payments on your loan. It’s important to note that LoanMart is at your disposal to assist you with any help during the loan duration to make sure you are on time with each installment.
As you may have already noticed, your ability to repay a title loan in its entirety is the second most important component of eligibility for a loan. Of course, it’s essential to pay off what you borrowed from a lender, as that is the nature of this transaction. A loan agent would need to verify your income level to determine if you can meet the repayments in total, which helps grant you eligibility for a title loan.1
With LoanMart, there are often loan terms available for borrowers to choose that are convenient and flexible for what their budget can allow.1 LoanMart understands that life happens, and many Americans need a flexible loan option. But if you want a significant loan amount, you would need to have a vehicle with enough equity and the income to support such a large sum.1 Call a representative from LoanMart today to see what you need to get a desirable amount.
If you are looking to calculate how much your car’s equity is, you can always use LoanMart’s online calculator tool to easily find an estimate with a quote free of obligation.
You would only need to input a few details about your vehicle to use the tool:
- The Year of the Vehicle: Lenders verify the age of a vehicle to determine its condition and the value it holds. A new car probably holds a lot more value than older cars would, but that doesn’t mean that it does not have enough equity to qualify for a title loan!1 You can still potentially be eligible for funding if you have maintained your vehicle in good condition.1 In some instances, classic cars or cars that come from a popular make can hold a lot more value than any recent model in the market.
- The Current Condition of Your Car: The condition of a vehicle is an important factor that loan agents use to indicate how much value it has. Typically, the condition of a car refers to any damage made to its interior/exterior surface and the maintenance history of the vehicle. The amount of equity that a vehicle collects depends heavily on its current condition. The better the car’s condition is, the more significant the amount of cash you could receive from a title loan. Be on the lookout for any oil changes or tire rotations to maintain your car’s condition and boost its value. Ensure that the vehicle is clear of any visible damage or keep them to a minimum.
- The Odometer Reading of Your Car: A loan agent uses the odometer to calculate the number of times you have driven a car. This can give them an estimate of its life expectancy and how long it will last in the long run. The higher a vehicle’s mileage is, the less value it could retain. However, you could still qualify for a title loan even if you have high mileage on your car.1 Still, if you wish to have a considerable loan amount, you must keep its odometer reading at a low rate.
- The Make, Model, and Style of Your Car: These factors are essential when you examine the value of a vehicle. Some makes or models can slow a car’s depreciation and hold a higher equity rate than others. Cars that come from a popular make typically hold more value than those that are not, no matter their release date. If your car has significant fuel economy, it could also increase its worth. A car’s style can also boost its resale value. It refers to different variations such as minivans, sports cars, compact cars, station wagons, convertibles, etc.
- Any Modifications or Alterations Made to the Car: Some modifications can actually hurt the value of a vehicle. Modifications such as spoilers, custom stereos, and alloy wheels are examples of alterations that can negatively affect a car’s worth. But not all of them have the same effect, as some upgrades can increase the value rate. Upgrades to an engine or exhaust could actually give you a high value!
With this information, you can use it to determine the quality of your vehicle and see how much money you could get with a car title loan. You could have time to increase your vehicle’s worth to get the loan amount you want before inquiring about a title loan.
What Documents Do I Need to Get Car Title Loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
Whether you are trying to get auto title loans in Baton Rouge or in any other city or state that LoanMart services, a loan agent will ask for you to provide documentation to verify your information and vehicle ownership. Although some additional documents may vary within each state, you can expect to turn in some general ones wherever you reside.
Here is what you must have on hand when you inquire about a title loan:
- The Car Title: Remember that the title you will use for collateral must be in your name. If you have lost or misplaced the title, a loan agent can help you find out how to request a transfer or replace it. You may also have to submit pictures of your vehicle so a loan agent can evaluate its condition. Take clear and visible photos of your car’s front, back, and sides. You will also need photos of the odometer reading and Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #). You can easily submit these pictures online through LoanMart or text them to a representative in seconds.1 3
- Proof of Income: You can provide different types of documentation that prove you have a consistent income to cover your monthly installments. Documents such as paycheck stubs, SSI, bank statements, tax documents, pension income, or other alternative forms of income can be used to demonstrate your ability to repay a title loan.
- Proof of Residence: In order to apply for a title loan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, you must prove that you reside there. To validate your residence, you can use recent utility bills, credit card statements, rental agreements, recent phone bills, a real estate tax bill, etc.
- Proof of Identification: You must use a valid government-issued identification to validate your identity to a representative from LoanMart. These identification forms can be your driver’s license, passport, or even a military ID.
- References: Loan agents typically ask borrowers to provide personal or professional references to call. But don’t worry; this does not determine your eligibility for a title loan.
Once a loan agent receives your documents, you can get an answer for your approval status in less than an hour!3
How Soon Can I Get Money with Auto Title Loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
LoanMart not only makes it easy for you to inquire about car title loans in Baton Rouge, but you can also receive your cash in a convenient way.1 The entire process of both getting a title loan and fast cash can take a minimal amount of time.3 For example, some loan types could take days or weeks to process your inquiry and decide your approval. They may not offer a convenient way to pick up your cash as well.
With loan options like LoanMart, you can get money quickly, with the advantage of applying online!3 It only takes a few minutes to start the loan process with a representative.3 Borrowers that choose a title loan serviced by LoanMart can expect to get their money in as little as 24 hours!3
What Are the Benefits of Title Loans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana?
Title loans in Baton Rouge have many benefits that borrowers can enjoy to make their loan experience the best one possible. In addition to getting fast cash and exceptional customer service, there are exclusive perks when you inquire about a title loan with LoanMart.
Expect to have these benefits from the moment you contact LoanMart:
- Competitive Interest Rates1
- No Hidden Fees or Prepayment Penalty Fees5
- Affordable Loan Payments1
- Convenient Online Process
- No In-Person Vehicle Inspection Necessary
- Keep Your Keys and Drive Your Car While You Pay it Off
Get started on an easy, quick, and flexible approval process to reap the benefits that LoanMart offers!1 Let an expert from LoanMart break down the entire process if you have questions about how they operate.
Apply for Title Loans in Baton Rouge Today with LoanMart!
Are you ready to get the money you need with a convenient process? Go online and follow these three simple steps to receive fast cash1:
- Start the Inquiry Online by Submitting a Quick Form or Calling a Loan Agent at 800-789-8648.
- Submit Your Documents Online.
- Get Your Money in as Little as One Business Day if You Qualify!3
Call a representative from LoanMart to begin the process of getting title loans in Baton Rouge with LoanMart!
Pay Back Title Loan Funds at Your Local MoneyGram in Baton Rouge!
You can conveniently pay back your title loan funds at a MoneyGram location nearby. Below is a map of MoneyGram locations in your area.