For most people that need funding as quickly as possible, a car title loan may be the right type of funding to go for. However, they also come with several loan requirements.
Here are just a few of those loan requirements that one should expect to have when getting a car title loan from LoanMart in Yuma:
- Proof of income
- Title of the car in the potential borrower’s name
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of residency
- Several photos of the car to prove its condition
Looking at a few of those loan requirements, Yuma residents may be wondering what a proof of income is. Well, it’s in the name. A proof of income relates to any specific documentation that can determine that someone is getting funding from a job.
There are a few ways to show a proof of income to LoanMart. Here are just some to consider:
- Bank statements
- Federal tax returns from the previous year
Looking at paystubs, these are usually the information and details found on a paycheck that one had received from their job. This is typically a go-to document to having when showing a proof of income as one of the loan requirements.
But what if someone lacks a paystub, or any of those other documents? Not to worry, we at LoanMart would like to explain how one may get a car title loan without a paystub in Yuma1!
Other Ways to Get a Car Title Loan Without a Paystub in Yuma
If one were to want to get a car title loan without a paystub in Yuma, then they should look no further than us at LoanMart! In fact, we know that there are other forms of personal revenue that one could possibly present to fulfill these loan requirements. Some of those different options are, but are not limited to the following:
- Social Security
- Checking account (if self-employed)
And those are just some of the major examples that we have come across here at LoanMart. If one wants to know any other paystub alternatives to fit the loan requirements, then they are free to contact our experienced LoanMart car title loan representatives to discuss the alternative forms of income they may present besides a paystub.
With that out of the way, we at LoanMart would love to show what makes us different than our competitors, especially for Yuma residents.
LoanMart Wants to Get Residents a Car Title Loan Without a Paystub in Yuma
Getting a title loan from LoanMart could be simple and quick and is totally doable without a paystub in Yuma. The first step for a prospective borrower is to fill out some personal information in our inquiry form.
We will ask for the following information:
- Full name
- State of residence
- Year, make, model, style, and mileage the car that will be used for the loan
- Home address
- How long one has lived at their current location
- Gross monthly income, which does not have to be from a paystub
- Date of birth
- Social security number or individual taxpayer identification number
The next step will occur once a person has received approval based on the information filled out on their inquiry. They will then have to gather and give the following documents to meet the car title loan requirements:
- Government-issued form of photo ID
- Proof of residence
- Title to the vehicle with the person’s name on it
- Proof of income (once again, does not have to be a paystub)
- Several photos of the car from multiple angles
Among these loan requirements, one should expect to need some pictures of their car. In fact, pictures could be sent out through a variety of ways. Whether through a mobile device or on the computer, check out LoanMart’s contact page to see how one could do so!
Once someone receives that approval for their car title loan and signs some papers, they would then be able to collect their funding. This can be done in the following ways:
- Participating store;
- MoneyGram location; or
- Funding directly deposited in their bank account
Since 2002, we at LoanMart have helped thousands of customers across the United States when it comes to getting a car title loan! Too good to be true? Here are just a few more benefits to expect from LoanMart1:
- High approval rate: LoanMart won’t judge anyone based on their credit. Instead, we look at other factors to determine their eligibility for a car title loan1.
- Helpful customer service: LoanMart is staffed with dedicated car title loan agents. Many of these representatives have way more than a few years of experience in a car title loan and are ready to help anyone on their journey for a car title loan. Not to mention that they are available 7 days a week with extended hours to help those who may need assistance at the latest times of the day.
- Competitive rates: LoanMart works hard with our process to offer competitive rates between other car title loan lenders. We do our best to match those rates to what best fits someone’s unique financial situation and capabilities1. LoanMart wants anyone who we work with to feel comfortable with their car title loan.
Getting started now could possibly get someone who inquires a car title loan in as little as a single business day3!