Table of Contents
- How to Get Express Cash with a Loan to Ace Your Finances
- Secured Loan Options for Express Cash
- What Are the Ace Benefits of Getting Express Cash with Title Loans?
- How Can an Eligible Borrower Qualify for Express Cash?
- What Documents Are Required to Get Express Cash to Ace My Finances?
- Ace Your Finances Today with Some Express Cash
Fast cash is required to deal with unexpected financial disasters. If your life has been upturned due to an overpriced home repair bill, then it may be time to look for ways to ace your finances with express cash!
Keep reading this information article to learn about your express cash options!
How to Get Express Cash with a Loan to Ace Your Finances
There are two basic types of ace loan options to consider when you need express cash, which are:
- Secured loans
- Unsecured loans
Secured loans require the use of an asset as collateral, such as a car’s title. If you prefer not to use collateral, then you may want to consider an unsecured loan. Unsecured loans have stricter requirements, as the borrower’s credit is used as the main qualifying factor.
If your credit history is less than perfect, you may experience a harder time getting approved for an unsecured loan. And even if you are approved for an unsecured loan, you may get stuck with unaffordable interest rates. For this reason, individuals with low credit or past bankruptcy often prefer to ace their finances with express cash through secured loans.
Secured Loan Options for Express Cash
There are quite a few secured loan options for people currently dealing with an unexpected financial trouble. Express cash could help someone ace their finances, but what are the loan options and what qualification requirements does a person have to meet?
Traditional Bank Loan
There are some secured bank loan options available if you prefer to go the traditional route. But even if you ace the qualification process, you may be offered limited express cash with sky-high rates. Interest is the price you pay to borrow express cash, so why pay more than you have to?
Auto Pawn Loan
An auto pawn loan requires the eligible borrower to use their car as collateral for express cash. If you have a car in your name, then this may seem like a worthwhile loan option. But many auto pawn lenders require the car to be kept onsite at a secure lot. If you only have one car, then you may not want to lose access to reliable transportation.
Title loans are an ace option for express cash. Similar to auto pawn loans, a car’s title is used as collateral to secure emergency funding. However, when a person works with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, they could keep driving their car while they repay their express cash.
What Are the Ace Benefits of Getting Express Cash with Title Loans?
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart are an excellent option to consider if you want to ace your finances using express cash. But aside from fast financial relief, what other benefits could an eligible borrower take advantage of?
Take a look at some ace benefits you could look forward to with express cash1:
- Competitive Rates: Interest is the cost borrowers pay to receive express cash. With Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you could take advantage of competitive interest rates that don’t overwhelm your finances!
- Fast Money: If express cash is what you need, then know you could potentially get it the same day you inquire!1, 3 You can even choose how you prefer to receive your express cash.
- Affordable Terms: Terms can be affordable, depending on which express cash option you go with. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart offer terms that work with existing budgets, that way no one struggles to regain financial stability.
- Simple Process: Traditional loans tend to come with long approval processes that can take days. If you need express cash, then you need an ace loan option that is quick. The approval process for a Title Loan serviced by LoanMart is just 3 steps long! Inquiring to see if you are eligible for express cash can take as little as 5 minutes and you could potentially get a free estimate!1, 3
- Ace Service: A lot of express cash options can offer subpar customer service. With Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can expect ace help from compassionate agents with vast financial knowledge.
How Can an Eligible Borrower Qualify for Express Cash?
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart are an express cash option for people of varying financial backgrounds.1 If you are looking to ace your finances, then you may be wondering how to qualify for express cash.
The main qualifying factors for a title loan include:
The Equity in the Car
Own an ace car in your name? You could potentially use the title to obtain express cash! Got an older car with high mileage? You may still be able to qualify for express cash to ace your finances! As long as your car has enough equity, you could qualify.1
To find the equity in your car, you will need to subtract the remaining auto loan amount from the current market value of your car. If you don’t owe any money on your car, then the equity is equal to the resale value.
The value of your car is determined by a lot of different factors, such as the cosmetic condition and the year it was made. Depending on the make and model, it is entirely possible for an older car to be worth more than a newer one. For example, a 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class may be worth more than a 2020 Chevrolet Spark.
To find out how much express cash you may be able to obtain using your ace car, you can just use the online title loan calculator. You will be asked to provide your car make, model, style, year, and current mileage.
Your Current Income
Your ability to repay express cash on time each month could help you qualify for ace title loans. During the approval process, you will be asked to provide proof of income.
If you don’t have a traditional job, you may be concerned that you can’t use paycheck stubs as proof of your ability to repay express cash. But with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you may be able to provide alternative income documents as proof of repayment!
Instead of using paycheck stubs, you could use bank statements, government award letters, Social Security benefit statements, annuity payments, self-employment documents, and more.
What Documents Are Required to Get Express Cash to Ace My Finances?
If you want to ace your finances with a loan, know that you will be asked to provide additional documents for express cash. Aside from proof of income and the car title, take a look at the general documents that may be asked of you for express cash.
- Proof of Residence: Every state has a set of laws and restrictions in place when it comes to express cash options. To obtain a title loan in your state, you will need to provide proof of your address. This can be done by using recent utility bills, a lease agreement, credit card statements, and more.
- Proof of Identity: When it comes to inquiring for any financial loan, you are required to show proof of your identification. To do this, you can show just about any government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, state ID, or U.S. passport.
- Photos of the Car: Instead of having to go through an in-person car inspection, you can just submit photos of your car using a smartphone for a Title Loan serviced by LoanMart. Ensure that every side of the car is clearly visible and that you include a picture of the vehicle identification number and odometer reading.
- References: You may be asked to provide personal references or professional references for some express cash.
When you work with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can conveniently upload all of your documents online without leaving the comfort of your home. If you have a printer scanner, just scan the images onto your computer and email the files. Or if you have a smartphone, you could just simply take pictures and electronically send them to your title loan agent.
Ace Your Finances Today with Some Express Cash
If you are currently experiencing an unexpected financial dilemma that requires express cash, then ace your finances with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart.1 The inquiry process can be easily started online by using the title loan questionnaire or by calling an agent toll-free at 1 (855) 422-7412.
While there are a lot of options to choose from if you need express cash, only Title Loans serviced by LoanMart offers unmatched benefits and affordable terms. Inquire today and you could potentially receive express cash in as little as one business day!3