Table of Contents
- What is a Cash Title Loan?
- Can I Keep My Car While Driving a Car Title Loan?
- What Kind of Vehicles Qualify for Cash Title Loans?
- How Much Can I Get Through a Cash Title Loan?
- What Other Types of Cash Loans Are Available Near Me?
- Why Should I Choose Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart for a Cash Title Loan?
- How Do I Apply for an Auto Title Loan Online?
- Apply for Cash Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart Today
Stuck in a bad financial situation? If you can’t make ends meet this month, you might be looking into cash title loans. Title loans are a great way for borrowers with a poor credit score to obtain the cash they need, without the hassle.
Applying for a cash title loan can be easy! You do not need a perfect credit history to apply for a title loan. But there are a few required documents that you will need to prove your identity and vehicle ownership.
Here’s what you can expect to need when you apply for a title loan online:
- Title to Your Vehicle, In Your Name
- Proof of Car Insurance and Registration
- VIN #, Plate #, and Odometer Reading
- Proof of Address and Income
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
- Photos of the Car
While other items may be needed, these are the basics needed for cash title loan approval. Applying for a cash title loan online can help you skip the in-person vehicle inspection and save you time!
What is a Cash Title Loan?
The term “cash title loan” is just another way to say title loan. Title loans are often called:
- Auto Equity Loans
- Auto Title Loans
- Car Title Loans
- Pink Slip Loans
Title loans are secured installment loans that will let a borrower tap into the equity in their vehicle to get funding. A vehicle’s equity is the difference between what an owner owes on the car and how much value it has if it were to be sold.
The more your vehicle is worth, the more you can potentially get through a title loan if your income supports it!1 Through a title loan, you will be securing funding by using the title of your vehicle as collateral. Collateral secures the loan, which offers a lot of benefits to you as a borrower.
With a secured cash title loan, the approval process is much more flexible in comparison to most traditional bank loans. Borrowers with a bad credit score can still apply for a title loan since the collateral offers a sense of security to the lender. Along with high approval rates, secured loans also help borrowers obtain more competitive interest rates.
Even if you are not confident with your credit history, you can easily apply for a cash title loan. Check out your options today through title loans serviced by LoanMart .
Can I Keep My Car While Driving a Car Title Loan?
The biggest concern that many borrowers have before applying for a title loan is their vehicle’s whereabouts while they repay the loan. Title loan lenders are not in the business of taking your vehicle. As long as you make your payments on time, you’ll be able to keep driving your vehicle like it is business as usual!
What Kind of Vehicles Qualify for Cash Title Loans?
A vehicle must have a certain amount of value to qualify for a title loan. Many different makes and models of vehicles have value, so there isn’t an all-inclusive list of cars that will qualify for a title loan.
Your vehicle is often the largest asset you own besides a house. However, the value of your car will depreciate as soon as it is driven off the dealer lot. Your car’s current value is based upon market trends as well as cosmetic issues, condition, and mileage.
But some models of cars will retain more value than others. The most popular vehicle models to get approved for a title loan are:
- Toyota Highlander
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Nissan Sentra
- Ford Fusion
- Hyundai Elantra
While these are popular vehicle models for a title loan, any vehicle with equity will qualify for cash title loans. Even older cars can potentially be qualified for a car title loan! Check out if your car is qualified for a cash title loan today by answering a few questions about your vehicle. Or give a loan representative a call today at 855-422-7412. Finding out what your vehicle is worth has never been easier!
How Much Can I Get Through a Cash Title Loan?
The amount of funding you may be able to get through a title loan is dependent on1:
- Your Vehicle’s Value
- Your Income
- Your Ability to Afford a Monthly Payment
While your vehicle may be worth a lot, a reputable lender will not give you more than you can afford. This can give you a better understanding of how your income and vehicle will affect your loan amount. Typically, a title loan lender will allow you to borrow up to 50% of your car’s value if your income can support it.1 When you inquire about title loans serviced by LoanMart, your payment plan will be personalized to suit your financial situation. A loan agent will take into account what your debt is and compare it to your income before approving you for a title loan. Your payments for a title loan can be made affordable for your lifestyle and budget!1
What Other Types of Cash Loans Are Available Near Me?
Title loans are often the best option for many borrowers that do not have good credit to secure a loan. However, other cash loans could potentially be available:
- Payday Loans: Like the name would suggest, payday loans are meant to last a borrower between paydays. Often, you will have anywhere from two weeks to a month to repay this loan. While they are very fast to obtain and often require no credit check, they can be tough to pay back. Payday loans come with high-interest rates and fees that make the repayment process difficult.
- Personal Loans: Personal loans can be an excellent way to get cash for an unexpected expense or rainy day. You can apply for a personal loan through a bank, credit union, or even an online lender. Unfortunately, most traditional lenders will turn away a borrower for a personal loan if they do not have good credit.
While other options exist for cash loans, there are some drawbacks to them! Consider the pros and cons of each loan you apply for. If you are uncertain about your credit history and need an affordable loan payment each month, a title loan can be the right option for you.
Why Should I Choose Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart for a Cash Title Loan?
Cash title loans can offer more to a borrower than just funding! When you inquire about title loans serviced by LoanMart, there are benefits you can take advantage of along with your money:
- Customer Service is There for You: Your customer service team that comes with your loan can change your loan experience. If you have any issues with your loan, representatives are available for extended hours.
- No Hidden Fees or Prepayment Penalties: Other cash loan options can have hidden fees and penalties for paying back your loan early. With title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can expect no hidden fees or prepayment penalties throughout your loan term!5
- A Fast Way to Get Cash: When approved for a title loan, you could get your cash in as little as 24 hours!3
- More Ways to Pay: No Bank Account? No problem? When you are approved for a title loan serviced by LoanMart, there are many different ways to repay your loan. Borrowers can choose between:
- Mail Payments to The Payment Center
- Monthly Automatic Electronic Payments from Any Checking Account
- Pay by Phone with A Check or Credit Card
- Pay Online by Using the MyAccount Tab
- Visit A Payment Location in Person (If applicable)
- Bad Credit? No Problem1: Personal loans and other types of loans can be tough to apply for if you are not confident with your credit history. When applying for title loans, your credit history is not the most important part of the approval process!1
How Do I Apply for an Auto Title Loan Online?
Applying for a cash title loan online is much simpler than you think!
Here’s what you can expect the process to look like when you apply for title loans serviced by LoanMart:
- Call or Click Online: As a borrower, you will be able to choose between placing a loan inquiry online or calling a representative. Both can take just minutes to do!3 Simply answer a few questions about your vehicle and income to proceed to the next step.
- Submit a Few Documents: After placing your loan inquiry, a loan agent will contact you and help you submit the right documents to validate your identity and car. Fortunately, you can submit these documents online through email!
- Sign Your Contract and Collect Your Cash: If your documents and inquiry are approved, the last step is to sign your loan and get your cash! Borrowers that choose title loans serviced by LoanMart can choose between a check in the mail, direct deposit, or through your local MoneyGram.