Money troubles can come up at any time, and sometimes getting back on track doesn’t seem so easy. Some people go to pawn shops when they need some quick money. It is possible to pawn your car in exchange for a loan, but the catch is you usually have to give the pawn broker your car during your loan period. How are you supposed to drive without your car?! And if that didn’t seem bad enough, if you cannot pay back your entire loan balance back within 30 days, the pawn shop will most likely keep your car in their possession and it will be extremely difficult to get it back.
There are lots of sketchy types of funding that have strings attached like that. Many payday loans, registration loans, and unsecured loan lenders have sneaky business tactics designed to set you up for failure, so they can get more of your money and possibly your car.
At LoanMart, we think business tactics like that are just nuts—that’s why you keep your car when you get a successful car title loan with LoanMart1!
When you get approved for a LoanMart car title loan and make your monthly installments, your car stays right where it should—with you. If you happen to default on your title loan, LoanMart will continue working with you so you can get caught up on your title loan installments and get your car back.
Advantages of Getting a LoanMart Auto Title Loan
Besides getting to keep your car when you make your monthly installments, LoanMart has a bunch of other benefits that apply to all people who want a LoanMart car title loan.
If you want to see why people love LoanMart so much, check out our official testimonial page. Here you will find some of the personal stories our family of customers have sent in to us. See how much LoanMart auto title loans have helped people throughout the United States get through tough financial times, you could be next!
Check out some of the other perks that come with LoanMart car title loans:
- High Approval Rate1 – Don’t shy away from a LoanMart car title loan because you have poor or no credit. LoanMart will not discriminate against you just because your credit score isn’t super high. Actually, LoanMart doesn’t really care about your credit score. We care much more about the equity of your vehicle and your ability to repay your loan.
- Competitive Rates – Other lenders may stick you with sky high interest rates, trying to squeeze the most money out of you as they possible can. Some other types of funding, like registration loans, can have interest rates as high as 300%! LoanMart won’t do that to you. Instead, we will use our competitive rates and work with you to set you up with rates that fit with you and your finances.1
- Convenient Terms – Worried about paying your title loan off in time? Don’t sweat it! At LoanMart, we don’t expect you to have your entire loan balance paid off in a month. LoanMart wants to give you time to breathe, so we have awesome terms ranging from 12-48 months. That way, your installments can be spaced out, so you don’t have to stress every time you have to make a title loan payment.
- Dedicated Customer Support—Did you know there are qualified LoanMart title loan agents available for you seven days a week with extended hours? That’s because LoanMart keeps you, our family of customers, as our first priority. We know that you are essential to what we do, so we make sure we are dedicated to identifying and addressing all of your needs.
How You Can Get a LoanMart Auto Title Loan
Getting a great deal on a LoanMart title loan is easy. In some cases, people can get their LoanMart auto title loan funding in as little as one business day3! Here’s how it works:
Fill out your information request
The first step is to give us your basic information. You can do this by going to the LoanMart homepage and clicking the large “apply now” link. You can also try the convenient live-chat feature that is also located on our homepage. Or, you can call us at 1-877-787-4923, text us at 1-818-315-8741, email us at email@example.com, or you can stop by our licensed location and give your information to use face-to-face.
Send in your documentation
After you fill out your 5-minute information request, you will know almost immediately if you are approved for your LoanMart car title loan. Once you’ve been approved, your LoanMart title loan agent will ask for a few documents. These documents will include:
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of income
- Proof of residence
- Vehicle title with your name on it
- Photos of your car
Get your funding and spend your money1
At last, it’s time to receive your LoanMart title loan funding and spend your money! Choose how you get your money:
- Electronic deposit
- Get your money in person at our licensed location
With LoanMart, achieving your financial goals of success are just a click, call, or text away!