When anybody takes out any kind of loan, the payback period of the loan should always be an area of focus. If it is too short, the borrower may not be able to afford the payments, and nobody wants that. LoanMart takes this into consideration when doing business because we want our Kayenta customers to know we will work with them to create a repayment plan that works for them1.
How Long Does LoanMart Give to Repay a Car Title Loan?
LoanMart understands that its customers have numerous options besides us for them to consider when taking out a car title loan, so we give them extra service by working with them to custom make a repayment plan based on their monthly income that fits into their budget and lifestyle in as least stressful an amount as possible. This along with the amount that was borrowed decides on how long they have to pay it back.
That said, most LoanMart car title loans range from around 12-36 months in terms of how long the borrower has to give back what they owe plus interest1. We want to give our borrowers as much leg room as we can. If for whatever reason more time is required however, contact us and we may be able to work something out to make sure both sides get what they need. Make sure however to contact us before the next due payment at 1-877-787-4923.
Also, to further sweeten the deal, unlike many of our competitors we will never charge a fee for paying extra on a monthly payment or paying off the loan altogether early!
Applying for a Car Title Loan with LoanMart
If the following documents are provided to us, approval for a car title loan with LoanMart may happen1:
- A qualifying car title in the borrower’s name
- A government-issued photo ID like a driver’s license or state ID
- Proof of Income (paycheck stubs, bank account statements, or invoices) showing the borrower’s ability to repay the loan provided by LoanMart
- Proof of residence (a piece of recent mail such as a utility bill will be ok)
- Photos of the vehicle being used as collateral (angles from the front, back, and sides of the car, the vehicle identification number, and the odometer reading)
The LoanMart Car Title Loan Process
LoanMart wants every last part of the loan acquisition process to be convenient, quick, and easy. We have made the form to begin the process short and streamlined, so as to get the ball rolling quickly. By going to our form page, the initial process can be done and over with in as little as five minutes or less.
We have a few different convenient ways to begin the process of acquiring a car title loan with us1. Each customer’s needs are different, so we do the best we can to accommodate them. We ask that someone applying for a car title loan:
- Send us over their information online by making use of this easy to fill out form on their computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Give us a phone call at 1-877-787-4923
- Come into their nearest participating store. In one hour or less, we can determine together whether or not approval can be given and the amount of money that we can provide in a loan if it can.
After this we will need the documents mentioned prior to be sent over to us, so we can figure out what services we may be able to provide for the borrower. This easy process can be taken care of by using any of these methods:
- Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text them to 1-818-521-2470
- Drop them off at a local participating store. Take immediate advantage of our simple to use store locator to find the closest participating store.
Approval and Provision of Funds May Happen Quickly
When going to apply for a car title loan with LoanMart, there will not be any needless waiting for all of the paperwork to be through processing. Nobody has the time for such annoying things! The quicker the unforeseen expense can be dealt with, the better. LoanMart may be able to provide the approval1 and the money for a car title loan in as little as a one business day3.
If approval is granted, car title loan money can be retrieved through any of these common methods:
- With a check
- Visiting one of the participating stores in nearby.
- In some cases, you can pick up your funds at a participating money transfer location near you.