When you have heard the same rejection story from countless lenders, it can be hard to believe that they are all NOT the same. Even the slightest financial blemish like having a less than perfect credit score can be enough for many loan lenders to immediately reject a request for financial assistance.
But LoanMart isn’t like the other traditional lenders out there. We actually have a high approval rate which means that people with all different credit scores receive approval for a loan every day. Finally, a lender who is different from the rest!
How to Get a Loan with LoanMart
LoanMart is not just a different kind of lender because we have a high approval rate, we also have designed a simple and efficient process that works to get you funded quickly1—you can receive your financial assistance from LoanMart as soon as the next business day3!
Pick how you get started on your LoanMart auto title loan. Go online to access our live-chat feature, call us over the phone at 1-855-422-7412, text us from your mobile device at 1-818-315-8741, stop by our licensed location to speak with us in person, or you can go to the LoanMart website home page and click on the “APPLY NOW” link. To begin, all you have to do is fill out a small information request—it should only take about 5 minutes to complete, and you will know if you are approved right away. We will ask for some information like:
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Whether you are a home renter or a home owner
- How long you have lived at your current residence (in months/years)
- The year, make, model, style, and mileage of your vehicle
- Cell phone number
- Gross monthly income/ any other monthly income
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
2. Receive a Pre-Approval Estimate
When you have successfully completed your initial information request, your LoanMart auto title loan agent will contact you to discuss your free quote and some of the details of your loan contract. Note that you are under no obligation at this point and of course your quote is 100% free of charge.
YOU DECIDE when to proceed with your auto title loan because we work at your pace. The sooner you get us your information, the sooner we can work with you and get the loan process really rolling. There are LoanMart representatives available by the phone to answer any and all of the questions you may have along the way.
If you happen to fill out your information request late at night after our business hours, you will be one of the first people we contact the next morning when we open for business. Don’t waste your time with other lenders who might leave you waiting too long until you can proceed with their loan process. LoanMart works for you by working with you!
3. Gather Your Documents for Funding
While you and your LoanMart auto title loan agent are discussing the details of your loan contract, they will ask for some documentation. These documents will include:
- Government-Issued Form of Photo ID – A valid driver’s license, a state ID, or any other form of identification issued to you from the government will do.
- Proof of Residence – For this one, a piece of mail will do perfectly. Next time you receive an important letter like a utility bill, keep it around to use as a proof of residence.
- Proof of Income – This can be presented in many different forms such as a bank statement, paystub, a checking account if you are self-employed, and more. Talk to your LoanMart title loan agent to discuss other options if none of these work for you.
- Qualifying Vehicle Title with Your Name on it – Don’t freak out if you cannot find your vehicle’s title or if your name isn’t the only name on your title—we still may be able to help you.
- Sometimes LoanMart might require other documentation in order to clarify some of your information. Your LoanMart title loan agent will notify you in plenty of time if this is the case.
4. Take Pictures of Your Car
After your LoanMart title loan agent has received your documents, they will then ask you for a few pictures of your car. This is only so we can physically verify the condition of your car without having to make your drive it all the way out to show us.
The best way to present the physical condition of your vehicle to us is to take several photos of your car at multiple angles. Taking the pictures outside during the day will yield the most flattering images of your vehicle.
To make the process easier for you, you can text us the pictures of your car straight from your mobile device. Don’t spend the time trying to download the images onto a computer so you can electronically send them, just text them to us at 1-818-315-8741.
5. GET YOUR MONEY
Once LoanMart has received your documents and the photos of your car, the next step is to sign your loan contract. At this time LoanMart will also sign onto your vehicle title as a lienholder, but only for the duration of your loan. With LoanMart acting only as a lienholder, you can keep your car and drive it every day as you normally would.
Then, all that’s left to do is to SPEND YOUR MONEY! Enjoy financial freedom with LoanMart—we will never require you to tell us how you used your loan money. LoanMart knows you trusted us when you gave us your personal details, we would like to reciprocate that trust by not hounding you about your spending history.
Break away from the traditional lenders who brush you off like you are just a number. Come to LoanMart for friendly, safe, and efficient service that can set you up with the financial assistance you’ve been looking for.