Table of Contents
What is a Salvage Title?
A salvage title is issued to a vehicle that is considered a total loss by an insurance company due to extensive damage. Generally, cars with salvage titles are much cheaper to purchase than cars with clean titles because they tend to have lower resale values. Potential buyers may hesitate to purchase a car with a salvage title due to concerns about its safety, reliability, and difficulty obtaining insurance coverage.
In some states, a rebuilt title may be issued to a vehicle by the state’s respective Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) after the salvage title car has been adequately repaired and inspected at a state-approved inspection facility. However, the exact process and requirements for obtaining a reconstructed car title can vary by state. A vehicle with a rebuilt title can be driven on a public road, but in some states, a car with a salvage title is not considered roadworthy, so it cannot be driven on a public road.
If you’re looking for extra cash and you have a salvage title car, consider applying for salvage title loans! With LoanMart, the application process can be quick and simple. You can fill out a prequalification form online in just a few minutes, or you can call 855-422-7412 to speak with a LoanMart title loan agent. Keep reading to discover how salvage title loans work and what you need to qualify for one.1 3
How Do Salvage Title Loans Work?
A salvage title loan is a secured loan option that allows you to use the available equity in your salvage car and access the extra cash you need. Unlike traditional loans, your credit history isn’t the most important part of your loan application. Instead, the value of your salvage car and your income will matter the most when you apply for a salvage title loan! You can use your car title as collateral in order to secure quick funding through a salvage title loan.1 3
If you qualify for a car title loan and sign your loan contract, you can obtain the funds you need to handle unexpected expenses, pay for home repairs, or even take a vacation. Once the loan is funded, the title lender will place a lien on your title. That lien documents the lender’s legal right to your vehicle, and if you default on the loan, the lender can repossess your car. However, most title loan lenders prefer to avoid vehicle repossessions and may be willing to work with you if you reach out to them before you default on your loan.
Contact a LoanMart title loan agent today at 855-422-7412 if you have any questions about salvage title loans.1 If you want to learn how to get a salvage title cleared, you can contact your local DMV for more information.
What are the Benefits of Getting Salvage Title Loans Online?
Qualified applicants can expect exclusive perks when applying for auto title loans serviced by LoanMart on their salvage cars:1
- Quick Access to Cash: If you qualify for a title loan serviced by LoanMart, you can receive fast cash in as little as 24 hours!1 3
- A Flexible Application Process: Conveniently access a flexible title loan application process online or over the phone today. Getting online title loans without a store visit can be easier than you think!1
- Bad Credit Isn’t Always an Issue: Subprime borrowers may have trouble finding traditional lenders willing to work with them. However, people from different kinds of financial backgrounds and credit histories can apply for a title loan! Since collateral is used to secure the loan, an applicant’s credit history isn’t the main focus of the main focus of the application process.1
With LoanMart, it can take no time at all to find out if you qualify for the money you need to deal with a financial emergency. Eligible applicants can choose direct deposit to get their loan proceeds in as little as one business day!1 3 Dial 855-422-7412 if you have any title loan-related questions, such as “Where should you keep your car title?”
How Do I Qualify for Salvage Title Loans Near Me?
Applying for salvage title loans online can be simple and fast for your convenience! The initial part of the inquiry process involves completing an online questionnaire and then, upon initial approval, submitting a few documents to verify your information. Typically, applicants can expect to upload the following paperwork when they apply for bad credit loan options like a salvage car title loan:1
- A Valid, Government-Issued Photo Identification Card
- Proof of Address
- A Salvage Vehicle Title in Your Name
- Proof of Income
- Recent Photos of Your Car
One of the many benefits of applying for a title loan serviced by LoanMart is that you can upload these documents online with your smartphone or computer! You can also text or email them to a title loan agent if that is easier for you.
In addition to providing the right documents, you must meet some initial requirements to qualify for a salvage title loan. Below is a list of the initial requirements for auto title loans:1
- Be at Least 18 Years of Age
- Have a Title to a Car or Truck in Your Name
- Be Able to Demonstrate Your Ability to Repay the Loan
Applying for a salvage title loan can take no time at all!3 If you want tips for improving your chances of approval, you can look at the following strategies to achieve that goal:1
- Provide Accurate Information During Your Application
- Double-Check That All Your Documents are Valid Before Starting Your Loan Request
Why Choose Salvage Title Loans Serviced by LoanMart?
If you’re stuck in a difficult financial situation, your main concern is about getting the money you need to fix it. But did you know that car title loans serviced by LoanMart can offer more than just quick funding?3
Take a look at additional reasons why car title loans serviced by LoanMart can be a valuable resource to consider when you’re facing a financial emergency:1
- Transparent Terms and Conditions: With some loan options, borrowers may be stunned by hidden fees or penalties they did not expect. Fortunately, with LoanMart, there are no hidden fees, prepayment penalties, or other surprises to worry about!1 5
- Competitive Interest Rates: Through LoanMart, applicants who qualify for title loans on their salvage cars can access competitive interest rates!1
- Exceptional Customer Service: Borrowers who inquire about a title loan serviced by LoanMart can expect to encounter thoughtful and understanding customer service agents. Title loan representatives are available six days a week for extended hours to answer your questions and walk you through the application process!
Don’t wait to find out if you can qualify for salvage title loans! Apply online or dial 855-422-7412 if you have questions about the application process, such as “Can I get approved for a title loan if I don’t have a job?”