When submitting your information for a car title loan, LoanMart will run a brief check on your credit history just to see if you’re able to make payments and if you’re in bankruptcy currently, but your score will NOT impact LoanMart’s decision for approval!
After serving thousands of loyal customers across the nation, we’ve found that one of the biggest attractions of LoanMart’s car title loans is that althought there are qualifying factors that are essential to qualify for the funds that you need quickly,your credit score is not in the least bit a determining factor. That’s not to say that we don’t perform a quick credit or background check, but that score isn’t what we care about. We know different factors attribute to a person’s financial situation, so we don’t base any sort of judgement off of one small black mark.
LoanMart is known to care about its loyal customer base and hence, we’ve grown into a leading lender across the nation. We do not care about bad credit, foreclosures, repossession of items or vehicles, or other bad days that many banks, credit unions, or other lenders may find balk-worthy. Your information is also very important to us, and none of it will be shared other than with those involved with your loan; security is key at LoanMart!
If you’re an individual that doesn’t wish to be judged and are in desperate need of funding for something unexpected, read on to see what else a non-credit-discriminating car title loan from LoanMart can do for you!
What is a Car Title Loan?
A car title loan is a quick and efficient loan that is based around the equity of a borrower’s drivable motor vehicle. Equity is the value of your property beyond the amounts that are currently owed on it. This amount can be calculated by subtracting the total amount you still owe from the actual face value of the piece of property. Once the equity of your vehicle has been determined, LoanMart will take over as the lien holder to the title of your vehicle. While this may sound a little disconcerting, customers shouldn’t fret; LoanMart becomes the lien holder during your payment period, but you still retain full driving liberties of your vehicle! You will still be able to continue with your day to day tasks behind the wheel of your vehicle!
Benefits of LoanMart’s Car Title Loans:
- At LoanMart, we have multiple payment schedules and plans that you can work out with your skilled representative. We work with you to arrange a payment schedule that works for you.
- The dedicated support staff of skilled and efficient representatives is here at your beckoned call, to make sure you’re constantly in the loop with your title loan terms.
- LoanMart offers zero pre-payment penalties or other underlying fees that a customer may deem sneaky
- At LoanMart, we make loans available to all types of borrowers.
- As previously mentioned, we make our title loans available for those with bad credit, recognizing that we all have periods of financial difficulty and this may include bad credit, even for the most responsible person.
- You can get a title loan for a car that is not yet fully paid off. LoanMart car title loans are possible even if you have a few loan payments remaining on your car1.
- LoanMart accepts all kinds of cars for collateral; vintage, classics or even new models. An older car might be easier with us than a new car, but it all depends on other factors such as the condition, make and model.
- At LoanMart, we allow you to keep your car while making payments on the loan.
- It is possible to acquire your car title loan money in as little as one business day once qualified3!
- Lost title? No problem! We can help with misplaced titles!
Where does LoanMart Do Business?
LoanMart does business across the United States, but only does business in the following states:
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
LoanMart is one of the biggest lenders on the West Coast and the biggest in the state of the California! LoanMart is posted up in some of the greatest cities in our country, including Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Chicago, Kansas City, St. Louis, Albuquerque, and Phoenix, just to name a few! LoanMart also strictly adheres to the federal laws that govern car title loans, as well as those that are attached to each individual state (these including their own unique stipulations). LoanMart is a trusted lender in the nation that respects their customers’ confidentiality and keeps their personal information safe.
What do you need to apply for a car title loan with LoanMart?
LoanMart makes it easy to get the money you need in as little as one business day3. We want to help you get on the road to financial security immediately. Here are a few of the things we need from you:
1) Apply—this should be obvious, but the first thing to do is take part in the free application process. This can be completed by calling, toll-free at 1-800-LoanMart or filling out the application here.
2) Submitting your documents to LoanMart is fast and simple! What documents do you need?
- Your form of state identification or driver’s license
- Your clear and valid vehicle title, which if misplaced, LoanMart agents can help you find a copy
- A valid Proof of Residency, such as an electric bill
- An up-to-date Proof of Income, such as a pay stub
Once your LoanMart representative has reviewed the documents and you’ve qualified, they will contact you and explain the parameters and details about your car title loan and let you know where to pick up your funding, courtesy of LoanMart!