The average title loan amount on a Toyota Highlander with LoanMart is $5,589 with an average mileage of 157,359 on the odometer. Take a look at the list below to see what your Toyota Highlander could bring you:
With one exception, the majority of newer models of Toyota Highlander warrant an increase in loan funding with LoanMart! Other factors aside from age that could affect a customer’s funding amount include, alterations, wear, tear, modifications, upkeep, and their ability to repay the loan.
The Highlander is a five-door, mid-size crossover SUV that has been produced by Toyota since the year 2000. The cousin to the truck-based Toyota 4Runner, the Highlander has been Toyota’s best-selling SUV since 2006. The SUV gets up to 27 miles to the gallon on the highway, an impressive and rivaled feat for an SUV. The Highlander can tow up to an estimated 5,000 pounds behind it and has a spacious area for any sort of family truck, or even hauling cargo.
While the Toyota Highlander is a stylish ride, your current financial situation may have you thinking logically about your future. Based on your Toyota Highlander’s equity and your ability to repay the loan, LoanMart will add themselves to the vehicle title as lien holder as a form of collateral. Unlike other lenders, LoanMart will not take away your keys, which keeps you behind the driver’s seat for the duration of your loan payment period. It is even possible to get funded in as little as one business day!3
Here’s what LoanMart needs from applicants:
- Free-and-clear title to the Toyota Highlander you will be using
- A state-issued for of identifications, such as a passport or driver’s license
- A proof of income, such as a paystub
- A proof of residency, such as a bill or credit form displaying your residence
Once you have gathered this small group of documents, the application itself (at the top of the screen, click ‘Apply Now’) should only take a few short minutes. Once approved, your agent will talk to you about how to obtain your funds with LoanMart!
Take a look at a fraction of LoanMart’s benefits:
- All are welcomed to apply, as LoanMart doesn’t take into account credit scores
- Flexible payment schedules, with terms ranging from 12 to 48 months
- Online account access to stay on top of your payments
- Zero prepayment penalties
- …and much, much more!
Contact LoanMart today via ‘Chat Now’ or call toll-free at 1-800-LoanMart to join the family!