Sometimes we need a leg up financially but are having a difficult time getting it. A car title loan might seem like a good idea, but if you cannot show your vehicle you may have a more difficult time securing the funds you need. If you are in or near Tucson, LoanMart may still be able to help get you the car title loan that you need1.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a loan without some sort of documentation of the condition of your vehicle. This is the case for most car title loan lenders, as they need to have a way of determining what they will be able to safely loan out to the potential borrower without putting themselves in a financially hazardous situation. However, there are still some things that could be done in order to get approved for the car title loan if for whatever reason you are unable to show us your car.
LoanMart could still be able to issue a car title loan without performing an in-person inspection on your car, but it is still necessary for us to have some form of documentation and information regarding your vehicle as well as the current condition of it.
When a customer is unable to provide a vehicle for any form of inspection, LoanMart will require they follow these three quick and easy steps:
1. Apply Right Away
- Like you would need to when going to apply for a car title loan with LoanMart, we will need you to fill out our quick and easy inquiry form on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can be done in just five minutes3.
- If this does not work for you, we can also be reached through the phone by calling 1-877-787-4923.
2. Get Approved for a Car Title Loan1
When applying for a car title loan from LoanMart, multiple documents are needed in order for a customer to be able to qualify. The required documents for qualification include the following:
- A qualifying car title that is in the borrower’s name
- A government recognized photo ID such as your driver’s license or state ID
- Proof of Income (such as paycheck stubs, invoices, or bank account statements) showing your ability to repay the loan
- Proof of residence (a recent piece of mail such as a utility bill will suffice)
- Multiple photographs of your car whose title you are borrowing on. These can be taken on any camera that produces clear photos, including a smartphone.
When taking pictures of the vehicle, make sure we have a clear idea of the overall current condition of your vehicle. We might still be able to progress in the approval process despite having not given an in-person inspection to your car1. When sending your photos, it would be helpful to make sure you include photos of the following areas of the car:
- Front view. This will provide us our first impression of what your car looks like.
- Back view. We need to see what is going on at the back of your vehicle. Make sure you keep reflections from washing out your pictures.
- Driver side view. We need to see the entire side of your vehicle from top to bottom as well as front to back.
- Passenger side view. Keep yourself from being too far away from the car when taking this picture.
- Odometer view. A close-up of the odometer is necessary, so we can know how many miles your car has on it. Turning off your camera’s flash is a smart idea.
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). You can find this inside the door on the driver’s side (looks like a label) when the door is open. This number can also be seen through the driver’s side window. Be sure that the entire number fits in the space of the picture and that it will be easily legible to our team.
Once the required photos have been taken and look good enough to be used as documentation, they will need to be sent in to us using any of the following methods:
- Email them over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text them to 1-818-521-2470
- Take them to a local participating store. Use our store locator if you need help to find the closest participating store.
3. Get the Money
After providing to us all of the necessary documents, qualifying, and getting approval for one of our car title loans, someone from our team will contact you to talk over your options with you.
After all of the paperwork is signed, you can then choose the method by which you wish to get your money. The convenient payment options LoanMart provides include:
- Visiting one of the nearby participating stores
- In some cases, going to a money center and picking up the borrowed funds through MoneyGram is an option