Life is full of unexpected twists and turns. Your car won’t turn on, you injure yourself fixing the roof, your dog eats human food she shouldn’t and you have to rush her to the emergency vet. If you need cash fast and you’re not sure where to turn, look no further than title loans serviced by LoanMart. Getting a title loan in Jacksonville has not been easier1!
It’s easy! All you need is proof you own your vehicle and a steady source of income1. Title loans serviced by LoanMart also need to see the title of your vehicle since it’s the collateral used to secure your title loan in Jacksonville.
Florida funding requirements are often so strict that some lenders refuse to even consider giving out a loan if you don’t fall within their guidelines. But not title loans serviced by LoanMart! To qualify for a title loan in Jacksonville you don’t necessarily need to work a 9-5, Monday through Friday job. Title loans serviced by LoanMart do, however, need proof of a verifiable income to justify the loan1. Which forms of income are accepted? A wide variety such as:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income
One annoying aspect of title loans is that you have to take time out of your busy life to head down to a storefront and apply, hand over your application, then wait to be approved. Title loans serviced by LoanMart has streamlined the process and made it easy for you to get a Jacksonville title loan, no matter where you live. Submitting a loan application online means faster processing via dedicated loan agents and potentially receiving your money quicker1. And if you ever have any questions about the process, you can call or use any of the online tools to reach out.
Yes, you can1! It’s an easy and faster experience thanks to online tools and the ability to fund your loan via electronic deposit. If you ever need to speak to an agent, give title loans serviced by LoanMart a call.
Looking for more info on how exactly the online title loan process works in Jacksonville? Title loans serviced by LoanMart offer three simple steps:
- Step One: Answer some questions on the online form and share more about you and your car. Depending on your answers, your vehicle could even receive a pre-qualification loan amount immediately1.
- Step Two: A dedicated loan representative will give you a call and let you know what kind of documentation will be needed from you. These documents typically include a form of valid identification, proof of income, and your title as well as instructions on where to send all this information.
- Step Three: Sign your loan agreement to finalize everything and choose how you would like to receive your money. To make the process even smoother, your signature is done electronically and everything can be submitted online. You don’t even have to visit a bank because your funds can be directly deposited into your account.
Once all three steps are completed, you may receive your title loan in Jacksonville.
But rest assured, if there is a glitch in the process, title loans serviced by LoanMart offer two alternatives for you:
- Talk to one of our dedicated loan processors over the phone
- Send your documentation via email
Title loans serviced by LoanMart want the online loan process to be an easy, enjoyable experience for you, which is why it’s important to gather all the paperwork you will need before you start your inquiry for a Jacksonville title loan. To qualify, the following documents are necessary to have on hand:
- Government Issued Photo ID– This can include a driver’s license or a passport.
- Verification of Your Address: Such as a lease, mortgage title, voter registration card or a bill.
- Proof of Your Income: Statements from your retirement account, a pay stub, or any other documents that show a steady income.
- Vehicle Photos: Pictures of your car, including all four (4) sides, the odometer, and the VIN.
- A Valid Title: Your title must be in your name to be considered valid.
- References: Be sure to have references handy. We accept professional and personal references.
Once you have gathered all of the necessary documents, the loan process should go fast1. If any other documents are requested, your dedicated loan representative can go over what else is needed with you.
If you have all the necessary documents, you might be able to have your funds in your hand within one business day1! Some customers have even gotten their cash on the same day they apply1.
One of the most important aspects of applying for a Jacksonville title loan is being realistic about your ability to pay back the loan. If you think you might fall short of your financial commitment, it’s best to consider other methods of lending. But title loans serviced by LoanMart also understand that life doesn’t always follow a straight path and sometimes the funds you need aren’t available.
One goal is to help you keep possession of your vehicle during the life of your loan. As long as you continue to make payments, this will be possible but also note that if you are unable to pay the amount you owe, your car will be at risk of repossession, and might be sold at auction. This is a last resort to an issue that can be corrected beforehand, so please be sure to reach out to your loan agent if you are struggling to make your payments. Title loans serviced by LoanMart want to work with you to avoid a bad scenario. Please contact a loan officer to discuss what may be done to help.
Title loans serviced by LoanMart offer three different options when it comes to receiving a title loan in Jacksonville and you get to pick which way works best for you. After verifying your loan with one of our loan representatives, your funds can be picked up in one of the following ways:
- Through Your Bank –Since each bank has their own processing times, this method may take a day or more and requires you to provide your checking and routing numbers.
- Via Check – If you’re uncomfortable providing your banking information, title loans serviced by LoanMart will happily issue you a check to be cashed at your local bank or any check cashing service.
- Through MoneyGram– The speediest and most popular option, you can pick up your funds at any participating MoneyGram location.
If you choose a MoneyGram wire transfer, you can pick up your funds at any MoneyGram location. Even better, there are MoneyGram locations all over Jacksonville. To get your title loan funds, locate a MoneyGram at any of the following locations:
- Ace Cash Express
Begin your inquiry with title loans serviced by LoanMart now and live the life you’ve always wanted to live free of financial constraints. Receive your funds in as little as one business day with a title loan serviced by LoanMart in Jacksonville, Florida1.