Unexpected expenses happen to everyone at some point and can be a total nightmare. A trip to the ER, a new car battery, a dental emergency, and many other last-minute money drains can put you in a tough spot financially. Even worse, if your credit score is low or you haven’t had a chance to build a long-standing credit history, you might not know where to turn. And that’s where title loans serviced by LoanMart come in.
If you’re looking for a title loan in Sarasota, title loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to help you get a secure loan that will give you flexible repayment options with zero hidden fees or surprises1. No matter what your financial situation is like, you could get a title loan in Sarasota based on the equity of your vehicle, as well as your ability to pay back the loan.
Some companies have a long list of requirements regarding who they will and will not lend to. You have to meet all of their criteria before they will even consider giving you any funds. This makes the process of getting a title loan complicated and tedious. But not with title loans serviced by LoanMart!
Title loans serviced by LoanMart don’t want to waste anyone’s time, and that’s why there’s an easy, online way to get title loans in Sarasota. If you’re worried you won’t qualify because of credit issues, you may be in luck! No matter how high or low your score is, title loans serviced by LoanMart still want to help1. In fact, all you need to begin the title loan process is proof of ownership of your car, proof of a consistent income, and your car title.
No, you don’t! A paycheck used to be the best way for you to be approved for a title loan in Sarasota. But that’s not true anymore. These days many people support themselves financially with a variety of different methods, and title loans serviced by LoanMart have no problem with that. Title loans serviced by LoanMart look at the equity in your vehicle and ask for proof of a confirmable steady source of income1. But what exactly is a confirmable source of include? These can include:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income
If you’ve never needed a title loan before, the process can seem daunting and tedious. You typically begin by finding a company that will offer you a title loan. Then you have to locate the company and visit in person to fill out an application. After that you must wait to be approved by a loan agent and figure out where and how you’ll receive your funds. Title loans serviced by LoanMart understand that you have a lot going on in your life and don’t want to waste time going the conventional route for your title loan in Sarasota.
That’s why the online loan process is designed to be super easy and convenient. You don’t have to leave the house or even your pajamas. You can apply and, if approved, receive your loan right from the comfort of your own home. Just answer the questions on the online inquiry and submit the form. A loan agent will then review your information. When approved, you can decide how you will receive your loan proceeds remotely. Still have questions? Call title loans serviced by LoanMart or use the online tools to reach out.
Don’t feel like leaving the house? No time between work, the kids, and your social life to go through the long loan application process? Getting a title loan serviced by LoanMart may be the perfect solution! The online process ensures you are able to get your approved money with the least amount of difficulty possible.
If at any point you have questions or are confused, please reach out to a representative who can answer all of your questions.
Interested in more details about how to get a title loan in Sarasota? Keep reading!
- Step One: Answer the questions on the pre-qualification form about you and your car. Depending on the answers, your vehicle could possibly even receive a pre-qualification loan amount on the spot1.
- Step Two: Keep your phone handy. Title loans serviced by LoanMart will likely need more information from you and a loan representative will reach out shortly to let you know what that information is. Some examples may include items such as a form of ID with photo, proof of income, and your car title. You will then be told where to send these documents.
- Step Three: When approved for the loan, you will sign your loan agreement and then choose the way you would like to receive your funds. Signing electronically allows the process can move along even faster. It also helps you avoid an unnecessary trip down to the store to sign, plus your funds can be added to your account via direct deposit if you so choose.
Once all three steps are completed, you will receive your approved funds and be on your way.
Though title loans serviced by LoanMart have done everything possible to make sure the online title loan process operates accurately, please know that if any issues arise you can reach out at any time by:
- Speaking to a dedicated loan agent on the phone
- Sending your documents via email
- Government-Issued Photo ID– This can include a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Residency Confirmation– This can include a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a bank statement.
- Income Confirmation: This can include a recent pay stub, a bank statement, or another official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Pictures of Your Vehicle: This typically includes pictures of all visible sides of your car, your odometer, and your VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name and valid.
- References: Please provide different references and keep in mind that title loans serviced by LoanMart accept both professional and personal references.
After submitting all of these documents, our process can move along at a quick pace1. But know that if title loans serviced by LoanMart require anything else from you, your loan officer will let you know.
While this part of the process varies for each customer, some applicants may be able to receive their loan within one business day after applying1! Some customers have even receive their cash the same day they applied.
Sometimes life throws us a curveball and we’re left swimming in unfamiliar financial waters. This is why it’s important to ask yourself if you’ll be to cover your loan payment every month. If you believe you’ll struggle or fall behind at any point, you may want to think about another option to get the money you need. If you do decide you can keep up with your payments, please be aware that if at any time you cannot fulfill the terms of your loan, you will be at risk of repossession and your vehicle could potentially be sold at auction. If you suspect you won’t be able to afford the amount you owe, please contact title loans serviced by LoanMart. Title loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to provide loan options to help you keep possession of your car.
Once your application has been approved by title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can choose how you would like to receive your funds.
- Through a Bank –Simply provide your routing and account numbers and then your approved funds can be deposited directly to your account. But please be aware that each bank differs in their payment process, and this means the amount of time it will take you to receive your money will depend on the bank you use.
- With a Check – Not interested in giving out your banking information? Title loans serviced by LoanMart will be happy to issue you a check to cash at your bank or any other check cashing service.
- With MoneyGram– By far title loans serviced by LoanMart’s most popular and easiest option, stop at any MoneyGram location in Sarasota to pick up your approved funds.
A big advantage of getting your cash through MoneyGram is that you can pick up your funds at a variety of convenient locations around the city. After deciding your preferred location, provide the transaction number given to you by your loan representative and a photo ID. You can find a MoneyGram location in the following Sarasota stores:
- Ace Cash Express
It’s time to start living the life you’ve always wanted to live. Let title loans serviced by LoanMart help you reach your full financial potential. Receive your approved funds in as little as one business day with a title loan serviced by LoanMart in Sarasota, Florida1.