Life is full of surprises, both good and bad. When the bad surprises wreak havoc on your finances, you might start looking for a title loan in Canton, Ohio. If you’ve been turned down by other lenders, title loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to help, and may even be able to secure funding the same day that you apply1.
Title loans serviced by LoanMart could offer you flexible repayment options along with zero hidden fees or surprises. You may be able to get a title loan in Canton, Ohio based on the equity of your vehicle, along with your ability to pay back the loan. As an added bonus, every time you make a payment on time, your interest and payment amount may reduce2, which helps save you money during the life of your loan!
Certain Ohio lenders often reject customers for not adhering to their strict lending requirements. This can make the process of applying for title loans tedious and frustrating. But not when you apply online with Title Loans serviced by LoanMart. Worried credit issues will disqualify you? Title loans serviced by LoanMart may still be able to help even if your credit score isn’t the best. To begin the online title loan process in Canton, Ohio title loans serviced by LoanMart needs proof of ownership of your car, proof of a consistent income, and your car title.
No, you do not! In the old days, a paycheck used to be the most common way to prove to lenders that you had a regular income. But not anymore. Today, many people are able to support themselves with various other types of income. To qualify for a title loans serviced by LoanMart in Canton, Ohio, your lender will check the equity in your vehicle and that you have a confirmable, steady source of income 1. A confirmable, steady source of income can include any of the following:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income
The process of applying for a Title Loan in Canton, Ohio can be exhausting and time-consuming. First you must research and decide on the right title loan company. Then you have to drive down to the company and fill out an application. Then you must wait for a loan representative to approve your application and figure out how to get you your funds. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart knows you don’t have the time for all that hogwash. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart believes the online loan process should be easy and fast. When you apply for a loan through Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you simply answer the questions on our online application and submit the required documents. After that, a loan agent will then review your information and let you know if you are approved. Once you have been approved for a loan, you can decide how you will receive your funds remotely. If you have any other questions or concerns, call at 234-666-4914 or use the online tools to reach out.
In the days of yore, applying for a title loan could take a long time. But not when you apply for title loans serviced by LoanMart. Now the online application process is a breeze because you can apply from wherever you want. Title loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to get your approved money with the least amount of difficulty possible1.
Still interested in applying for a title loan? Looking for more details about the Canton, Ohio title loan application process? Keep reading because it’s as easy as one, two, and three!
- Step One: Fill out the pre-qualification form. Depending on your responses, your car may even receive a pre-qualification loan amount on the spot1.
- Step Two: Keep your phone close by because If more information is required, a Title Loans serviced by LoanMart representative will shortly be in touch. Some examples of more information needed include items such as a form of Government issued photo-ID, proof of income and your car title.
- Step Three: Once you’ve been approved, all that’s left to do is add your signature to your loan agreement and then select how you would like to receive your funds. Your funds may even be added to your account via direct deposit if you so choose.
Once all three steps have been completed, you can receive your approved money and continue on with your life.
- Government Issued-Photo Identification– Such as a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Proof of Residency– Such as a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Proof of Income: Such as a recent pay stub, a bank statement, or another official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Pictures of Your Vehicle: This typically includes pictures of all visible sides of your car, your odometer, and your VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name and valid.
- Four References: Please provide four different references. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart accepts both professional and personal references.
After submitting all of these documents, the approval process can move along at a fast clip1. But please know that if Title Loans serviced by LoanMart requires anything else from you, your loan agent will let you know.
While the process can vary from customer to customer, some applicants are able to receive their loan within one business day after applying. In some instances, customers have even received their funds the same day they apply 1.
Sometimes you can be hit with unexpected expenses, which is why before you consider applying for a title loan, you should be one hundred percent certain that you can keep up with your loan payment each month. If you think you may have trouble coming up with the amount due at any point, it may be better for you to look at other options to help you get the money you need.
If you do decide that keeping up with your payments is something you can handle, please know that if at any time you cannot fulfill the terms of your loan, you may be at risk of repossession and your vehicle could potentially be sold at auction. If you suspect you won’t be able to afford the amount you owe, please contact your lender to see what could be done to avoid repossession.
After you’ve been approved for your loan, you may choose how you would like to receive your funds in one of the following three ways:
- Through a Bank –Submit your routing and account numbers and the money will show up in your account. But please be aware that each bank differs in their payment process, and this means the amount of time it will take you to receive your money will depend on the bank you use.
- Through a Check – Don’t want to give out your banking information? No problem! You could get a check to cash at your bank or any other check cashing service.
- Through MoneyGram–The most popular and easiest option, stop at any MoneyGram location in Canton, Ohio to pick up your funds.
Choosing MoneyGram means that you can pick up your funds at a variety of convenient locations around the city. You can find a MoneyGram in the following Canton, Ohio stores:
- Other participating locations
If you’re swimming in unsteady financial waters, don’t just give up and drown. Let title loans serviced by LoanMart throw you a life raft by clicking here. Possibly receive your approved funds in as little as one business day with a title loan in Canton, Ohio, 1.