Life is full of shocks and surprises. Termites, a new car engine, and a trip to the emergency room can all wreak havoc with your finances. When you need cash fast and you’re looking for car title loans in Dayton, Ohio, you may look no further than Title Loans1!
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart allows you to apply for car title loans without leaving your home and can possibly get the funds you need in your hands as soon as the same day1. Think you shouldn’t bother to apply because you have bad credit or no credit? Whether you’re a competitive athlete or a work-at-home mom, you can still apply because Title Loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to get you the cash you’re seeking1.
The car title loan application process can seem intimidating if you’ve never gone through it before. Even worse, some Ohio lenders often have a long list of requirements detailing who they will and will not lend to. This can cause much stress and frustration when you’re trying to secure a loan. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart doesn’t want you to deal with stress and frustration, and has worked to make the online car title loan process simple and streamlined. To begin, you need to provide proof of ownership of your car, proof of a consistent income, and your car title.
No! A confirmable source of income can include any of the following:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income
Often the biggest hassle of the car title loan process is the amount of time it takes to receive your loan. You have to research, find a company, go down to the company, fill out forms, wait to have your forms approved, then wait for your funds. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart doesn’t want you to have to waste your time. You can apply for car title loans in Dayton, Ohio without even leaving your house.
Use your phone or computer to answer the questions on the online form and submit it. A loan agent will then review your answers and let you know if your car has been pre-approved. After being approved, you can choose how you want to receive your funds. If you have more questions, reach out at 937-963-1422 or use the online tools.
Online! Don’t waste time trying to get a car title loan in person when you can apply from home or work!
If you need more information or want to talk to a live agent, feel free to reach out to a representative who can give you answers you need at 937-963-1422.
Interested in the exact process of applying for a car title loan in Dayton, Ohio online? Keep reading!
- Step One: Answer the questions on the pre-qualification form pertaining to you and your vehicle. Depending on your answers, your car might even receive a pre-qualification on the spot1.
- Step Two: Keep your cell phone close because a loan representative will be reaching out to request more information from you. This can include requests for a form of government issued photo identification, proof of income, and your car title. You will then be advised where to send these documents.
- Step Three: Once you are approved, you can sign your loan agreement and choose the manner in which you would like to receive your funds.
Once all three steps have been completed, you’re good to go1.
- Government-Issued Photo ID– This can include a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Proof of Address– This can include a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Proof of Income: This can include a recent pay stub, a statement from your bank, or any other official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Pictures of Your Vehicle: This typically includes photos of all sides of your car, your odometer, and VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name.
- References: Title Loans serviced by LoanMart accepts both professional and personal references.
While the car title loan process can vary from customer to customer, some applicants have been able to receive their loan within one business day after applying1! In the past, some applicants have even been able to receive their cash the same day they’ve applied 1.
Unexpected bills and expenses can pop up at any time. Before you apply for a loan, it’s important to be certain you’ll be able to pay your loan every month. If you think there’s a chance you’ll struggle to make your monthly payment, you may want to find a different way of getting the money you need.
But if you do decide you’ll be able to keep up with your payments, please know that if at any time you cannot fulfill the terms of your loan, you may be at risk of repossession and your vehicle could potentially be sold at auction.
If your payment date approaches and you realize you will fall short of the amount you owe, please contact Title Loans serviced by LoanMart at 937-963-1422!
After you’ve been approved for a car title loan, you can choose how you’d like to receive your funds in one of the following three ways:
- Via Bank –Submit your routing and account numbers to have your payment wired to your account. But please know that each bank differs in their payment process, which means the amount of time it will take you to receive your money will depend on the bank you use.
- Via Check – Don’t want to give out your banking information? No problem. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart is happy to issue you a check to cash at your bank or any other check cashing service near you.
- Via MoneyGram– the most popular option, you can stop at a MoneyGram location in Dayton to pick up your money.
If you choose MoneyGram to receive your funds, you can pick up your money at a variety of convenient locations around the city. Find a MoneyGram in the following Dayton stores:
- Other participating locations
Life’s too short to wait around for good things to happen. Make good things happen to you with help from Title Loans1! Click here and you may be able to receive your funds in as little as one business day with a car title loan in Dayton, OH1.