If you live in or near Anderson, South Carolina there are several small-dollar loan options that may be available to you if you find yourself in need of emergency money. One of the best options may be a title loan1. A title loan may have a number of advantages over other loan types:
- No lengthy application process – you may be able to get your money in as little as one business day3
- Poor or no credit may be okay – your lender may be more interested in the value of your car and your ability to repay your loan than your credit history1
- Competitive loan terms – Because title loans are secured, you are often able to get access to more money, at a better interest rate, for a longer repayment period1
How do I get a Copy of my Vehicle’s Title?
You may be able to get a copy of your vehicle’s title from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”). Some DMV’s are even capable of providing you with an expedited title.
Documents Customers Will Need to Have
Lenders requires four different documents from customers when they apply for a car title loan. We require these documents so that we can confirm their identity, and a few other important qualifying factors. These identifying documents will include:
- A valid qualifying car title in the name of the applicant
- A photo ID that is government-issued (driver’s license or state ID)
- Proof of residence (government recognized mail such as a utility bill with your name and address on it)
- Proof of income (a paycheck stub, an invoice, or a bank account statement). We ask for proof of income because we need to verify a borrower’s ability to repay a car title loan.
What is Considered Proof of Income for a Title Loan?
A lot of people think the only way to demonstrate proof of income for a title loan is with a paystub. While that is one method, there are a number of other ways you can demonstrate your ability to repay a loan:
- Settlement/Court-Ordered Award
- Workers’ Compensation
- Social Security
How Much Money Can I get with a Title Loan in South Carolina?
A number of things influence the amount you can borrow:
- Income (ability to repay the loan)
- Loan Terms
- Value of your vehicle
Title loans in South Carolina are typically issued for no less than $601. However, your income and the value of your car will ultimately determine how much money the lender is willing to let you borrow.
Are there any costs other than the interest for a Title Loan?
No fee for applying for a title loan. There may be other fees and charges associated with the loan1.
How to get a Title Loan
Now that you know a little more about your small-dollar loan options in Anderson, South Carolina, you may be able to use title loans as a fast, efficient means to get quick funds in an emergency1. You won’t have to endure a lengthy application process. The time between when you submit your information and when your money arrives could be less than 24 hours3. If you have a car with a qualifying title in your name, you may be eligible for a title loan1.
- Call us at 1-877-787-4923
- Sign up online without leaving your home
Once you’ve figured out the best way for you to get in touch, all you have to do is follow these steps to get the money you need1:
- Fill out the registration form
- Submit your important documents to your Representative
- Sign your agreement1
- Collect your funds1!
If you are in or around Anderson, South Carolina, don’t let your finances be derailed by a sudden financial emergency. A small-dollar loan may help get your budget back on track1.