Yes, it is possible to have multiple registration loans out at the same time. In fact, it is possible to have six registration loans out in one name at the same time. But this may not be the best decision for you. Registration loans usually always come with very high interest rates and extremely short terms of typically about 30 days.
Let’s take a look at that objectively. If you had 6 registration loans funded for $600 each, that would be a total of $3,600 to pay back, and remember that number is without any interest rates included. Interest rates on registration loans do not have a cap, so they can be as high as 300 percent! The interest rates on registration loans can take your $3,600 in total loan funding and turn that into about $14,400 to pay back in 30 days! If you are thinking that is senseless, you are right.
Auto title loans can be a much better funding option for you. LoanMart auto title loans have convenient terms and competitive rates that make paying back your auto title loan a breeze!1
What is a LoanMart Auto Title Loan?
An auto title loan is a way to use your vehicle’s title as collateral, so you can borrow emergency cash. LoanMart can even help you pay off the rest of what you owe on your car to make the title loan process easier for you, just talk to your LoanMart auto title loan agent for details.
Auto Title Loans from LoanMart can help you achieve your financial goals by providing you with the money you need and the resources it takes to manage your auto title loan1. LoanMart is available seven days a week with extended hours to answer any and all question you may have about the auto title loan process.
To make sure your auto title loan sets you up for success, LoanMart will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget and lifestyle. You are in charge of your auto title loan, so we won’t move forward with anything until you feel completely comfortable.
How You Can Get an Auto Title Loan from LoanMart
- Fill Out the 5-Minute Form
The first step to getting your auto title loan from LoanMart is to fill out a quick information request located on our homepage. We’ll ask you for some information like:
- Cell Phone Number (or number where we can best reach you)
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Address of Current Residence
- If you rent or own at your current residence
- How long you have lived at your current residence
- Year, Make, Model, Style, Mileage of vehicle
- Gross Monthly Income (from your job and any other sources of personal revenue)
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
Once you have filled out your form you will find out if you are approved right away. Don’t waste your time waiting for an unreliable lender to get back to you. Come to LoanMart for your fast and efficient funding.
- Get Approved for Funding1
After you have received approval, your LoanMart title loan agent will contact you to discuss your free quote. From there you can discuss the details of your auto title loan contract. Your LoanMart agent will request a few documents from you. This documentation will include:
- Government issued form of photo ID
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Income
- Title of your vehicle
- A few photos of your car (you can even take them from your cell phone and text them to us at 1-818-315-8741)
We request these documents to verify a few things about your information. Once we have received your documents, we can draw up your loan contract for you to sign1!
- Receive Your Money
At the time of your auto title loan contract signing, LoanMart will also sign onto your vehicle title as the lien holder—but this is only for the duration of your title loan period. After signing, it is time to get paid! Choose to receive your money one of several ways:
- Electronic Deposit
- Money Gram location
You can also stop into our licensed location and receive your money in person!
Benefits of Choosing LoanMart for an Auto Title Loan
Since 2002, LoanMart has been a leader in non-traditional lending. Check out just a few reasons why people all over the United States have come to LoanMart when they need a great auto title loan:
- High Approval Rate – People with a wide range of credit scores are accepted every single day. People with all types of credit scores are encouraged to apply with us!
- Convenient Terms and Competitive Rates1– LoanMart won’t bog you down in unnecessary fees and hidden strings. Come to us for the auto title loan you can count on.
- Quality Customer Service – LoanMart is dedicated to identifying and addressing your needs. It is the first component of our three-point mission that drives what we do every day.