Yes, there are some processing and title fees involved when you get a car title loan. Typically, these fees are added onto the total loan amount you receive, and you pay off these fees right along with your title loan balance.
At LoanMart, we prepare you with everything you need in order to knock out these fees and your car title loan balance quickly and efficiently. Our convenient terms and competitive rates make your monthly title loan installments manageable, so you can achieve your financial goals even faster!
Getting an Auto Title Loan with LoanMart
For over a decade, LoanMart has been a leader in non-traditional lending. We have over 150,0002satisfied customers because our loan process is simple, straightforward, and designed to fit your unique financial situation. Check out our 5-step process to getting an auto title loan with LoanMart.
1. Start online or in person
There are multiple ways to begin your LoanMart auto title loan process. Begin by going to the homepage on our website and clicking the “APPLY NOW!” link to fill out a quick information request. You can also submit your information by calling us on the phone at 1-855-422-7412, texting us on your mobile device at 1-818-315-8741, using our convenient live chat feature, or by stopping by in person to our licensed location to speak with a LoanMart associate personally.
2. Receive a pre-approval estimate
After you have completed the initial information request, your LoanMart title loan agent will call you upon approval.1 You will receive a free quote, and you and your agent can discuss some of the personalized features of your loan contract. You are under no obligation and of course THERE ARE NO FEES AT THIS POINT. Your LoanMart title loan agent will work with you until you feel comfortable with your contract. YOU DECIDE when to move forward with your auto title loan after you have your free quote.
3. Gather your documents for funding
When you have chosen to continue the auto title loan process, your LoanMart agent will request a few documents from you. Some of the documentation requested will include:
- Government Issued form of photo ID, like a driver’s license for instance.
- Proof of residence, something like a recent piece of mail is perfect.
- Proof of income, this can include many different forms of income such as social security, a bank statement, a paystub, and many others.
- The qualified title to your vehicle with your name on it. Don’t worry if your name isn’t on the title or isn’t the only name listed, we still may be able to help you.
- Sometimes your LoanMart auto title loan agent will request a few other documents from you, just to clarify your information, but your agent will inform you of any and all documents we’ll need from you.
4. Take pictures of your car
Once LoanMart has received your documentation, it is time to physically verify the condition of your car. Don’t worry about having to drive your car all the way to LoanMart to show us, some pictures taken from your mobile device will do just fine. You can even take the pictures right from your phone and text them to us at 1-818-315-8741, all without having to drive your car from your driveway.
Tip: Get the best pictures of your car by taking them outside during the day. Take multiple photos from various angles so we can get the most detailed vision of your car possible.
5. Sign your contract and receive your money
After submitting your documents and pictures of your car, all that’s left is to sign your contract and GET YOUR MONEY! LoanMart will also sign onto your vehicle’s title as a lienholder, but this is only for the duration of your loan. This means you can keep your car and drive it every day like normal.
When you get an auto title loan with LoanMart, we will make up a payment plan for you, so you don’t have to make one.
Now that you know how easy it is to get an auto title loan with LoanMart, there’s nothing stopping you from taking control of your budget. With LoanMart on your side, achieving your financial dreams is just a call, click, or visit away!