Table of Contents
If you need emergency cash, know that you may be able to use your car to get a title loan! But is it possible for you to get car title loans when you’re still making payments?
With title loans serviced by LoanMart, you could potentially qualify for financial relief with a financed car!1
How Much Money Can I Get with Title Loans?
Qualifying for a car title loan is easy and fast when you work with title loans serviced by LoanMart.1 Unlike with traditional loans, the requirements for title loans are minimal. All you need is a car with sufficient equity in your name and a consistent source of income.1
These two factors not only determine your eligibility for emergency cash, but also the amount of money you could get. Take a look at how these details factor in:
- The Equity in Your Car: Your car is used as collateral during the title loan repayment process. But not to worry, as you can continue driving with title loans serviced by LoanMart. The value of your car is determined during the preapproval process of the loan, so it must be worth more than what you currently owe in it.
- Your Monthly Income: Your ability to make on time payments also affects how much money you could get with a title loan. Your title loan payments should not negatively affect your budget, so you may not get more than you can reasonably repay.
Could I Get a Title Loan Estimate on My Car?
Is it possible for you to get a free estimate on your car for car title loans? It is when you work with title loans serviced by LoanMart!
Instead of having to visit a store in person and getting an estimate that way, you could just get one online through the title loan calculator! By answering a few questions about your car, you could get an estimate on what your car title loan may look like, with no obligation!
To potentially get an accurate estimate, you will need to know your car year, make, model, style, and current mileage. Upon submitting this information, the vehicle may receive a preapproval decision for a title loan serviced by LoanMart.1 If you decide to proceed with the approval process using your car, you could submit your name, mobile number, and email address to get in contact with an agent.
Can I Still Get a Title Loan if I Don’t Have My Car Title?
Having a car title in your name is a strict requirement for car title loans. This document proves that the car legally belongs to you. Without a car title in your name, you cannot use it as collateral, sell it, or use it as a trade-in offer for a different vehicle.
But luckily obtaining a duplicate copy, or even a title transfer, can be easy. If your car title is missing, you will need to visit a local DMV with the required paperwork ready. If you own a car but the car title is in someone else’s name, you will need to get the current owner to sign the back of the car title. By signing on the appropriate line, the current owner releases ownership of the vehicle–allowing you to move forward with the title transfer process.
Typically, you can choose to complete either request online or by mail. But if you visit the DMV in person, you can expect to receive a temporary copy of your car title that same day.
What Documents Do I Need to Get a Title Loan on My Car?
To complete the car title loan approval process, you will need to upload some identifying documents online. One of the key benefits of working with title loans serviced by LoanMart is that you can choose to either take photos of your documents or scan them onto a computer. Then, all you have to do is email or text them in!
These are the general documents you may be asked to submit:
- Car Title: The car title to your car must be in your name to inquire.
- Government-Issued ID: As proof of your identity, you could submit a valid US passport, driver’s license, or state ID.
- Proof of Income: Title loans usually accept a wide variety of alternative income documents. So if you don’t receive traditional paychecks, you could provide Social Security benefit statements, bank statements, tax returns, etc.
- Proof of Address: To obtain a title loan on your car, you must prove you live at your current address. You could provide credit card statements, insurance statements, utility bills, etc.
- Photos of the Car: A title loan inspection is required to get a title loan on your car. But with title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can skip the in-person inspection and just submit some photos of your car online! You will need to include the driver’s side, passenger side, rear, hood, odometer, and the VIN.
- References: You may be asked for personal or professional references.
How to Start the Approval Process for a Title Loan on My Car?
If you’re interested in starting the approval process for a title loan on your car, know that one option stands out among the rest: title loans serviced by LoanMart!1
Title loans serviced by LoanMart offer flexible qualification requirements, competitive rates, and incredible benefits.1 Best of all, you could keep driving your car while you make your monthly payments! Not many title loan options offer that convenience.
There are two main inquiry methods:
If you inquire today, it may be possible to receive the emergency money you need by the end of the day!3 Even with a car that is not yet paid off, it is possible to qualify–so inquire today!