Table of Contents
- Where Can I Find a Vehicle Inspection for a Car Near Me?
- Who Does Auto Inspections Near Me?
- Where to Get a Vehicle Inspection Near Me Now
- How Can I Use My Car Title to Get Cash Now?
- Where Can I Find a Title Pawn Near Me?
- Where to Find Title Loans Without Proof of Income Near Me
- Where is a Loan Place Near Me?
A vehicle inspection is often a requirement for most title loans, and they can be a bit of a hassle. They often take quite a bit of time to inspect your vehicle and are often an inconvenience make an appointment for. While your first action may be to search for the “closest vehicle inspection near me now” online, wouldn’t you like something more convenient?
A vehicle inspection for a title loan is a necessity, but what you might not have known is that there are many different types of vehicle inspections and methods. Getting a title loan without doing an in-person vehicle inspection is possible! Take a look at some of your available options before making an inconvenient appointment.
Where Can I Find a Vehicle Inspection for a Car Near Me?
Before learning about how to get a title loan without a vehicle inspection, it can be helpful to learn what the inspections do and how they work. Title loans are collateral based loans, where the title to the borrower’s vehicle is the collateral. The value of the vehicle is the primary bases for loan eligibility and the loan amount.
This is where a vehicle inspection can come in. The inspection is designed to assess the value of your car and how much it can sell for. This will help a loan agent determine what your vehicle is worth and give you an accurate estimate for a loan amount. The inspection can also ensure that the vehicle is in working condition.
There are a few factors that will determine the value of your vehicle, including:
- The Make, Model, and Year of the Car
- The Style of the Car
- Any Damage to the Vehicle, Surface or Cosmetic
- The Mileage on the Car
All of these factors will contribute to the market value of your vehicle and affect the equity. A vehicle inspection can highlight these factors and assess the current value of your vehicle, as well as how much of your vehicle’s value can be turned into cash you are able to use.
Who Does Auto Inspections Near Me?
Auto inspections can be necessary, even if they are not for a title loan. Many vehicle owners will need to have their vehicle inspected at some point by the state for various reasons, including safety if the vehicle is not new. These inspections will cover the working condition of the car and other features that may be tested to determine safety. For an auto inspection, many vehicle owners can find them at the local mechanic shops.
With most vehicle inspections for title loans, however, these factors are typically the focus:
- Working Mechanical Condition: While it may not always affect the value of your vehicle, the mechanical condition of the interior can play a role in determining the sell value of your car if it has been damaged or does not work.
- Interior and Exterior Condition of the Car: Any surface damage to the vehicle, whether interior or exterior will affect the value of the car. The better condition your vehicle is in and the less cosmetic damage it has, the more value it may have.
- Brand: Different brands will hold equity better than others, and the inspection will show what the model of the car is and the brand of the vehicle. The more reputable the brand, the more likely it is to hold value.
Where to Get a Vehicle Inspection Near Me Now
If you are strapped for cash and need a title loan to help you get back on your feet, a vehicle inspection for your car may be required. While many future borrowers will typically just type in “vehicle inspection near me now” on their smartphone to find the help they need, it can be much simpler than that.
There are often two ways to get a vehicle inspection for a title loan:
- In-Person: Many title loan lenders will require a borrower to make an appointment for their vehicle to be inspected. From there, the vehicle will be assessed by a loan agent, and a loan estimate can be made if the vehicle has enough equity.
- Online Inspection: Some title loan options can offer an online vehicle inspection for the borrower’s convenience! With title loans serviced by LoanMart, borrowers can easily send in a few specific pictures of their vehicle and odometer to bypass an in-person inspection. During the approval process, a loan agent will reach out and ask for the required pictures to help perform the inspection. There’s no need to make an appointment or wait for one to be available!
How Can I Use My Car Title to Get Cash Now?
Your vehicle’s title can come in handy for more than just car ownership. It can be used to get fast cash in an emergency! Car title loans allow borrowers to use the value of their vehicle instead of their credit history to obtain the cash they need.
With most traditional bank loan option, a borrower’s credit history and score is how a lender will determine if they are a risk to lend to. With a title loan, the collateral for the loan offsets this risk, and makes the approval process flexible to borrowers without a strong credit history.1
With a title loan, your vehicle’s title will be collateral for the loan. You won’t necessarily have to give up your normal driving habits, however. Borrowers that keep their loan account in good standing and make payments on time can keep driving their car like it is business as usual.
Where Can I Find a Title Pawn Near Me?
Title pawns are another loan option that will allow you to obtain fast cash with your vehicle’s title as collateral. Title pawns will often require a vehicle inspection as well. However, title loans and title pawns are not the same in terms of the repayment process.
With a title loan, your vehicle can still be driven during the repayment process as long as you keep your loan account in good standing and make your payments on time. With some title pawns, this is not the case. Instead, the repayment process consists of you making payments on your loan, and the title pawn lender will hold onto your vehicle as collateral until the loan is paid off. This is often not ideal for many borrowers, as their vehicle is often their only source of transportation. While title pawns can be a fast way to get cash, a title loan can often be more convenient.
Where to Find Title Loans Without Proof of Income Near Me
Now that you have an understanding of the requirements for vehicle inspections, you may be curious to know what the requirements are for a title loan. In terms of income, title loans can often be flexible in terms of what is allowed as proof of income. A traditional 9-5 job is not required to apply for a car title loan.
A borrower will need to prove that they can afford the loan payment each month, but it doesn’t need to be through a traditional income. Instead, title loans serviced by LoanMart can allow a borrower to have alternative income when they apply for a title loan!
Some of the alternative income that is accepted is:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Self-Employment or Small Business Owners
- SSI or Disability Income
- Annuities or Retirement Income
- Settlement Income
If you aren’t sure if your alternative income will qualify for a title loan, give the experts at LoanMart a call at (855) 422-7412. Loan agents are available for extended hours during the week to help you with your loan inquiry.
Where is a Loan Place Near Me?
It’s easier than you think to find a title loan and a vehicle inspection near you now. With title loans serviced by LoanMart, the approval process can be online and over the phone for your convenience!
Take a look at the simple, three-step process:
Submit a Loan Inquiry
Borrowers can choose to submit an inquiry online, or over the phone with a representative. A loan inquiry is just a few simple questions about the vehicle and income of a borrower. Filling out a loan inquiry can take just a few minutes!1
Send in the Right Documents
Once your loan inquiry has been submitted, the next step is to submit a few documents to your loan agent. These documents can help verify your information and determine if you are qualified for a title loan. During this step of the approval process, you are able to submit photos of your vehicle for the vehicle inspection.
Get Your Cash
If your documents and inquiry are approved for a title loan, the next step is to sign your loan agreement! After the agreement has been signed, the last step is to collect the cash. Borrowers that qualify through title loans serviced by LoanMart can choose between a few different ways:
- Check in the Mail
- Direct Deposit to a Bank Account
- Picked Up at Any Local MoneyGram
If you can get your cash with title loans serviced by LoanMart in as little as one business day, why wait to see if your car will pass a vehicle inspection?3 Get started on your today by visiting the website online, or by giving a loan agent a call at (855) 422-7412.