If you live in or near Anderson, South Carolina there are several small-dollar loan options that may be available to you if you find yourself in need of emergency money. One of the best options may be a title loan with LoanMart1. A title loan may have a number of advantages over other loan types:
- No lengthy application process – you may be able to get your money in as little as one business day3
- Poor or no credit may be okay – LoanMart may be more interested in the value of your car and your ability to repay your loan than your credit history1
- Competitive loan terms – Because title loans are secured, you are often able to get access to more money, at a better interest rate, for a longer repayment period1
Now that you know the advantages of choosing a title loan from LoanMart over other small-dollar loans available in Anderson, South Carolina, find out what you need to apply for one.
What do I need to get a Title Loan from LoanMart?
There are just a few things you’ll need to gather to apply for a title loan:
- Qualifying title for the vehicle
- Photos of the front, back, and sides of vehicle
- Proof of Income
- Government-Issued Photo I.D. (Driver’s License, State I.D., Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Residence (Certain pieces of mail)
What is considered proof of income for a Title Loan?
There are a number of ways you can show LoanMart proof of income. In addition to something like a paystub, you can use things like:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Settlement/Court-Ordered Award
- Social Security
How much can I get for my Title Loan in South Carolina?
This varies based on a number of factors1:
- Loan Terms
- Value of your vehicle
- Ability to repay the loan
In South Carolina, LoanMart car title loans can’t be taken out for less than $1,100.00.. That said, the value of your car and the amount of income you have will determine the amount of money you may be able to borrow1.
How do I get a copy of my vehicle’s title?
You may be able to get a copy of your vehicle’s title from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”). Some DMV’s are even capable of providing you with an expedited title. Depending on the circumstances, LoanMart may be able to direct you to the nearest DMV capable of assisting you. If you are able to add LoanMart as a lienholder when you receive your title, it may speed up your loan process.
Are there any costs other than the interest for a Title Loan?
LoanMart does not charge you a fee for applying for a title loan. There may be other fees and charges associated with the loan; however, LoanMart will inform you of these during the sign up process, but before the details are finalized1.
What happens if I fail to pay my Title Loan?
LoanMart will send you a right to cure notice, which will tell you the specified time you have to pay the amount due before the vehicle may be repossessed.
How to get a Title Loan with LoanMart
Now that you know a little more about your small-dollar loan options in Anderson, South Carolina, you may be able to use title loans as a fast, efficient means to get quick funds in an emergency1. You won’t have to endure a lengthy application process. Because of LoanMart’s streamlined registration process, the time between when you submit your information and when your money arrives could be less than 24 hours3. If you have a car with a qualifying title in your name, you may be eligible for a title loan of up to $50,0001.
With our easy process, we give you three ways to contact us that make it convenient for you:
- Visit a participating store
- Call us at 1-877-787-4923
- Sign up online without leaving your home
Once you’ve figured out the best way for you to get in touch, all you have to do is follow these steps to get the money you need1:
- Fill out the registration form
- Submit your important documents to your LoanMart representative
- Sign your LoanMart agreement1
- Collect your funds1!
If you are in or around Anderson, South Carolina, don’t let your finances be derailed by a sudden financial emergency. A small-dollar loan from LoanMart may help get your budget back on track1.