Did you recently receive an unexpected bill? Does your home badly need a new roof or dishwasher? Financial emergencies can cause stress and strain, especially when you’re frantically searching for a way to get the cash you need fast. Well, you can stop frantically searching because Title Loans may be able to help1.
With Title Loans serviced by LoanMart you can apply for a Lorain title loan without even having to leave the comfort of your own home and you can possibly get the funds you need as soon as possible. Don’t want to apply because your credit score isn’t so great? You can still apply because Title Loans serviced by LoanMart may be able to get you the cash you’re seeking.
No! Lenders used to need to see a paycheck and only a paycheck in order for you to be able to move along in the title loan approval process. But not anymore. Title Loans serviced by LoanMart knows that today people support themselves financially in a variety of ways, which is why all you need to qualify for a Lorain title loan is proof of a confirmable source of income . A confirmable source of income can include any of the following:
- Paycheck Stub(s)
- Bank Statements
- Government Award Letters
- PayPal Transaction History
- Documentation of Legitimate Claimed Income
For many, the amount of time it takes to get a Lorain title loan is the most tedious part of the process, and understandably so. First you have to do your research, find a company, take time out of your busy day to make your way down to the company, fill out forms, wait for your forms to be approved, then wait to receive your funds.
Title Loans serviced by LoanMart doesn’t want you to have to go through all of that hassle, which is why you can apply for a Lorain title loan without even having to leave the comfort of your bed, couch, or office. Use your phone or computer to fill out the questions on the online form and submit it.
A loan representative will then review your answers and let you know if you’ve been pre-approved. After being approved, you can choose how you want to receive your funds. If you have more questions, reach out to at 440-538-1397 or use the online tools.
Online, of course! There’s no need to step foot outside your house or take time off work.
If you’d like more information or want to chat with a live agent, feel free to reach out to a representative who can give you answers you need at 440-538-1397.
Interested in more details on the process of applying for a Lorain title loan online? It’s as easy as one, two, and three!
- Step One: Fill out the pre-qualification form and to help Title Loans serviced by LoanMart learn more about you and your vehicle. Depending on your answers, your car may even receive a pre-qualification on the spot.
- Step Two: Keep your phone close by your side because a loan agent will be reaching out to request more information from you. This may include requests for a government issued photo identification, proof of income, and your car title. You will then be told where to send these documents.
- Step Three: Once you’ve been approved, you can sign your loan agreement and choose how you would like to receive your funds.
After all three steps have been completed, you’ll have your money and can get on with the rest of your day.
- Government-Issued Photo ID– This can include a state-issued ID, a driver’s license, or a current passport.
- Proof of Address– This can include a recent bill, a lease, a mortgage title, or a voter registration card.
- Proof of Income: This can include a recent pay stub, a statement from your bank, or any other official document to verify how you support yourself financially.
- Pictures of Your Vehicle: This typically includes photos of all four sides of your car, the odometer, and VIN.
- Your Car’s Title: The title must be in your name.
- References: Title Loans serviced by LoanMart asks for four references and accepts both professional and personal references.
After submitting all of the necessary documents, the Lorain title loan process can move along at a fast pace. If Title Loans serviced by LoanMart needs any other information from you, a loan officer will reach out to you and let you know.
This part of the process can vary from person to person, though some applicants have been able to receive their loan within one business day after applying1! In the past, some applicants have even been able to receive their cash the same day they’ve applied 1.
Once you’ve been approved for a title loan, it’s up to you to choose how you’d like to receive your funds:
- Bank –Submit your routing and account numbers and your payment will be wired to your account. But please be aware that each bank differs in their payment process, which means the amount of time it will take you to receive your money will depend on the bank you use.
- Check – Prefer not to give out your banking information? No problem.
- MoneyGram– the most popular option, you can stop at a MoneyGram location in Lorain to pick up your money.
If you choose the MoneyGram route to receive your funds, you can pick up your money at a variety of convenient locations around the city. Find a MoneyGram in the following Lorain stores:
- Other participating locations
Don’t let your life derail due to an unexpected bill or expense. Title Loans may be able to help you get the train back on the tracks! Click here and you may be able to receive your funds in as little as one business day with a car title loan in Lorain, OH1.